Daily Mining Profits

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
Won't happen. However they really kicked themselves in the nuts, is what a lot of complex and boring analytics boils it down to. They managed to do not much more than needlessly devalue their own products.

I understand why Nvidia chose LHR - it was supposed to be a hedge against a repeat of 2017/2018 crypto crash, but things aren't playing out like their forecast models.
Did the miner designated cards that were coming ever launch?

Andrew_Carr

2[H]4U
Did the miner designated cards that were coming ever launch?
I've yet to see them available publicly but I saw some info released on the higher end version. It looks like they probably took the A100 and turned it into a mining card (roughly 160MH/s). Not sure on pricing but if it's cheap enough it would be a good card. The lower end models seemed pointless but I believe some mining farms bought several thousand directly from Nvidia.

undertaker2k8

[H]ard|Gawd
So my experience with using the more power tool in my rig has been a bit underwhelming, even at 97W (650 mv) for the 6700XTs I kept getting some random driver timeouts, decided to just chuck it, reinstall the drivers from scratch and use the built-in limits in wattman, sure 47 MH@110W isn't very impressive but isn't all that bad either and better than constantly battling driver issues. YMMV, obviously.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Finally go off my lazy bum and got some cards back in action after Sparkpool went kaput with the rest of the CCP action.

1633418271876.png

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
i've tried hiveon, ethermine and flex. I feel ethermine and flex have been the best. Have you visited miningpoolprofits.com?
I’ve used Ethermine, 2miners, Hiveon and Flexpool and I think I might just move back to Flexpool soon and pay for HiveOS.

It’s tough to compare apples to apples with the difficulty and other variables always changing but Flexpool did seem to hit more big blocks that actually affected my daily earnings compared to the others. Ethermine was consistent and HiveOn is ok if you don’t want to pay for HiveOS and have multiple rigs.

2Miners had the worst stat reporting of the bunch so I never really knew what was going on with that pool.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
i've tried hiveon, ethermine and flex. I feel ethermine and flex have been the best. Have you visited miningpoolprofits.com?
No, and honestly I do not pay much attention to this. I asked someone I trusted on this, and they told me what they are doing and I followed.

undertaker2k8

[H]ard|Gawd
Added a second 6600xt to my sff rig, better than even a solo 6800 and slightly lower power. Finally crossed 400 Mh/s (415 Mh/s across 7 GPUs and 2 machines) and think I am finally done with this experiment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-163041_NiceHash.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-163041_NiceHash.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1