Daemon Tools App for Mac OS?

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there any kind of Daemon Tools lite app for Mac OS? I am headed out for the weekend without my desktop, but I have the iso files of Insanity and no way to play it on my mac without some form of disc image mounting app.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

OS X has all that built in. You don't need Daemon tools. Just double click on it and it should mount it. If it doesn't right click, select Open With and use DiskImageMounter.

OS X has all that built in. You don't need Daemon tools. Just double click on it and it should mount it. If it doesn't right click, select Open With and use DiskImageMounter.

yeah, Mac OS is cool like that. I wish windows had that functionality built in.

I can get it to open, and when it mounts it opens up to two folders. Audio and Video folders. The audio is empty, but the video only contains the terminal commands for the videos, but it doesn't play anything. Any ideas?

Looks like this:

meows.png

I can get it to open, and when it mounts it opens up to two folders. Audio and Video folders. The audio is empty, but the video only contains the terminal commands for the videos, but it doesn't play anything. Any ideas?

Looks like this:

meows.png

those are the files that make up the DVD, it's menus, previews, etc.

You can open the .VOB files with VLC (and probably other video players). However, since OSX is mounting the iso as a disc, just run a DVD playback application and select the mounted drive as the source and it should playback just like you inserted a regular DVD movie in the drive.

those are the files that make up the DVD, it's menus, previews, etc.

You can open the .VOB files with VLC (and probably other video players). However, since OSX is mounting the iso as a disc, just run a DVD playback application and select the mounted drive as the source and it should playback just like you inserted a regular DVD movie in the drive.

Hey look at that! Build in DVD player works great. Thanks so much.

Back