CyberTron

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMMa

Supreme [H]ardness
ISSUE RESOLVE tiny miscommunication from a third party.

sounds like bs to me. "sent it out with my sister."....where have i seen that before...

Btw, if you can't make due on your deals then you shouldn't trade here...its that simple. I dunno why ppl even make excuses. What lame crap. Sorry man.

send him a link to this so he has a chance to repond

i send things out with my wife and sometimes my dad if hes over and heading that way, does that mean i cant trade here? :(

Oops, i hit edit instead of quote, my bad man, sorry bout that

I know what your saying tho about being an ass in the IMs, i was just being goofy :p
I hope when you do sendit he'll reply and your stuff will show up

I think his voice recognition software is in a beta stage, I mean, all the misspelled words and all* :)

mammas right.....

my grandmas in a wheelchair...not the same reason you are..she can move her legs, but there not strong enough to carry her body weight

she calls us every other day...

mammas a good trader

ps...for someone who has school tomorrow isnt it kinda late for you to be up (quarter of 1 his (our) time)

:SNIPPED out:

I agree MaMMa is a AMAZING seller, ive done 3 deals with him, and he is by far the best person im sold/bought from... just get the dude a tracking number and everything would be fine and dandy.

Cold Dark Shadow said:
send him a link to this so he has a chance to repond

i send things out with my wife and sometimes my dad if hes over and heading that way, does that mean i cant trade here? :(

uh no...thats not what i meant. if he can send out with family members thats fine and dandy. but if you're going to use the fact your disabled and can't finish a deal, maybe you shouldn't have started the deal in the first place. i'm not trying to offend ppl. its just common sense to me. you can't finish something, then don't start it. its like that guy that used the death of a relative as an excuse when he had plenty of time to send out the stuff. but i guess i'm an ass for thinking this way...oh well lol

Oh....my.....heck.

This thread only confirms why MaMMa is on my ignore list.

My heck, I had no idea that someone could be that......(I really shouldn't finnish this sentence).

MaMMa, and those that agree with him....all deserve the biggest :rolleyes: ever.

I read every post. Your thinking that I am ignorant becuase I don't agree with you is just plain arrogant. Your every post in here just serves as a reminder of why you are indeed on my ignore list.

And I don't have to 'deal' with you to put you on my ignore list. Previous posts serve as a ghetto background check. I see something that is weak ethically, I place that person on my ignore list.

Good luck with your future dealings. I also hope you don't flame others for no reason as you have done me. It is just childish.

give him a break.... give it a few days, if you dont get the package then you got screwd.. life can be a pain in the ass so get over it....

Tiny said:
I read every post. Your thinking that I am ignorant becuase I don't agree with you is just plain arrogant. Your every post in here just serves as a reminder of why you are indeed on my ignore list.

And I don't have to 'deal' with you to put you on my ignore list. Previous posts serve as a ghetto background check. I see something that is weak ethically, I place that person on my ignore list.

Good luck with your future dealings. I also hope you don't flame others for no reason as you have done me. It is just childish.

Wow, so I'm blocked because I'm ghetto. Get a fucking life man. If you don't like my previous post that are so ghetto then fine block me, Whats this thread have to do with you?

ALso please tell me where I went wrong in asking for a fucking tracking number? What the hell did I do so wrong that pissed you off now? Are you defending this bad seller because I made "ghetto" post in the past that has nothingt to do with you? Does ghetto people make you twitch? Sorry richie rich but thats reality deal with it or shut your pie whole son.

And no you're not ignorant for not agreeing with me but your ignorant for saying that I'm wrong for something that is obviously not my fault. Get your facts strait before you open your trap.

MaMMa said:
Wow, so I'm blocked because I'm ghetto. Get a fucking life man. If you don't like my previous post that are so ghetto then fine block me, Whats this thread have to do with you?

ALso please tell me where I went wrong in asking for a fucking tracking number? What the hell did I do so wrong that pissed you off now? Are you defending this bad seller because I made "ghetto" post in the past that has nothingt to do with you? Does ghetto people make you twitch? Sorry richie rich but thats reality deal with it or shut your pie whole son.

And no you're not ignorant for not agreeing with me but your ignorant for saying that I'm wrong for something that is obviously not my fault. Get your facts strait before you open your trap.

I dont mean to be offtopic but for buisness I personaly would calm down before I posted.

if you have something relevent to this then post it, otherwise keep the bitching matchs and off topic comments to PMs or emails

mammas a good trader...you can't jusde people until you've talked with them personally

i mean face to face....not over the internet

because for all you know the guy your talking to could be a saint, or the biggest troll to ever live.

also id like to ask cyber....goatinatree.com is your site right?

I have a couple of things to clear up:

1) USPS almost exclusively gives tracking to express mail. I'm pretty sure what everyone else is referring to is delivery confirmation. I say almost b/c 1% of the time I do get tracking :D

2)Delivery confirmation is not a luxury to the buyer, but more of a necessity to the seller. It proves that the seller shipped the item and that the item was delivered. So buyer can't say you didn't ship it.

So essentially when someone says USPS tracking is worthless, that is not true. Express mail is the only way to actually track a package and that is a really expensive service.

USPS delivery confirmation works great for me. Yesterday, I dropped off three packages w/ delivery confirmation. The next day (today) 50% of the information I wanted has already posted on the website. It says that they were accepted at the USPS local hub and when I click shipment details for each, they show the exact time each package was scanned at the post office (when I was actually there watching). The other 50% will be up by the end of the day the package was delivered.

So cybertron, it was in your best interest to add delivery confirmation anyway. Not at all expensive. And next time when you send your sister to the post office, make sure you give her exact directions on what to do. Priority usually gets the package there in two days; Parcel post usually 6-8 days; Media mail: maybe 8-9 days from california to maine.

Not choosing sides, hopefully everything will be resolved.

MaMMa said:
I think everyone that deals as much as him should know this. 50 something heat and now I get this bs. very lovely, still aint here.

edit: holy shit, i sounded like a parent.

cybertron, give this guy his tracking number!!!

Good thing I'm poor, I was ready to jump on the 2x512 Golden Dragons when I saw that thread.

Good luck to ya, MaMMa. I'm sorry to see ya have to go through this.

WOW...this post is def. not what I wanted to see being that I just sent the guy $80.00 for a 9600 pro. Anyway...he said he sent it....so I will be on the look out for it. I will def. be watching this thread.

To comment on the whole tracking # thing....if you send via UPS or Fedex..they will give tracking automatically...so thats not the issue. I can believe that your sister did not get tracking #'s...as my girlfriend probably would do the same.....this is not the issue that was addressed in this thread. the issue is this:

should sellers be more responsible when dealing with other people's $$$$. And the answer is obviously a huge "YES!!!". It is a very nerve racking time between the actual giving of the funds and the time when a person gets a tracking #. Why would you want your customer to feel uneasy during this time? Its not fair to the buyer....we have a ton of other shit to worry about...do we really need to worry about whether some kid is out there spending our hard earned duckets on a new pair of sneaks, WITH NO INTENTIONS WHAT SO EVER ON SENDING OUR PRODUCT. :mad:

Cybertron....take this thread as a lesson to improve upon your selling practices. If you cannot physically get to the post office...make sure you leave detailed instructions with your sister the next time she visits the USPS. She can ask the clerk at the desk..and 99% of the time...they are very nice and will answer any questions you may have about their services.

Im hoping this thread has a happy ending :(

Cybertron

You sent UPS? I have not yet received an email regarding tracking. I will keep an eye out for it today, and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back