Cyberpunk on Consoles: Bad to Rad

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Had three crashes this morning playing the 'Dream On' quest. Also game was super glitchy. It kept telling me to follow the cables but I had already done that. Would not show me the next step in the quest. I also had an 'item' that I picked up show its pop-up window and it would never go away. Really bad. I did a complete reset of the PS5 and I swear its more glitchy then ever.

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
Had three crashes this morning playing the 'Dream On' quest. Also game was super glitchy. It kept telling me to follow the cables but I had already done that. Would not show me the next step in the quest. I also had an 'item' that I picked up show its pop-up window and it would never go away. Really bad. I did a complete reset of the PS5 and I swear its more glitchy then ever.
Had the same issues on the PC version. couldn't get the cables to activate next step in quest. Had to restart and go in sequential steps that the game wanted.

chameleoneel

2[H]4U
Next Gen update for PS5 and Series X "We’re aiming for the second half of the year".

Roadmap graphic makes it look like squarely in Fall.

Dan_D

Extremely [H]

There are only a couple quests in the game that are that problematic. That being one of them.