CYBERPUNK 2077 US$43.99 / $41.79 with code

Thanks! Will this be on Steam day one or is GOG the only way to play at first?

EDIT: google'd

I was reading that 20 minutes of the game has been leaked and you spend like 20 minutes watching some stoned guys talk and he was disappointed watching it with no action to play or do anything in the game yet.
Also seems weird to me i know its a nvidia game but it supports ray tracing as does amd now but there not supporting it with amd till later. I thought Ray Tracing was a part of windows NOT nvidia code?

Thanks! Will this be on Steam day one or is GOG the only way to play at first?

EDIT: google'd

This is for a GOG key, it will not work on Steam. The GOG version has exclusive extras.
ENG_product-page-addons-2020_yellow_on_black (1).png

ordered! Now I just need time to play and find a 6800xt hopefully 6900xt lol.

Ordered, but it's at pre-order / backordered status. Also it was $42.74 with the code, not that it isn't a good price. (thank you)

First time using them - we'll see.

I say we call pick this up from GoG to show them some support.
Buy on GOG for sure, but I wonder if they still give out a free Steam key with purchase. Don't want to install Galaxy just to get auto updates for one game.

DLSS 2.0 + raytracing in a singleplayer rpg accomplishes that. A 6800xt won't!
Dude why are you trying so hard. You play what you want, I play what I want. How about we live with that and keep this thread for what it is. Not a RDNA vs Ampere pissing match. I understand if Nvidia is paying you though, nice work trying hard to sell man!

I don't have time to stop and look to see or care where the ray tracing is and check out shadows lol.

Dude why are you trying so hard. You play what you want, I play what I want. How about we live with that and keep this thread for what it is. Not a RDNA vs Ampere pissing match. I understand if Nvidia is paying you though, nice work trying hard to sell man!
LOL.

That is usually the response I get when someone has no more debate left. Nice try. Not sure why you are shilling. Move on and stop thread crapping. This thread isn't about RDNA or Ampere. I was speaking of my preference not trying to start a piss match with you. lol

Everyone can vote with their wallet and I will buy what I want. Cheers.

That is usually the response I get when someone has no more debate left. Nice try. Not sure why you are shilling. Move on and stop thread crapping. This thread isn't about RDNA or Ampere. I was speaking of my preference not trying to start a piss match with you. lol

Everyone can vote with their wallet and I will buy what I want. Cheers.
No, it means there's no point in trying to help you avoid the mistake as your mind looked to have been already made up. The lol was meant as a polite goodbye.

No, it means there's no point in trying to help you avoid the mistake as your mind looked to have been already made up. The lol was meant as a polite goodbye.
The fact that you think I am making a mistake is crazy in itself. I care about FPS. Ray tracing will be nice few gens from now. Until then I don't care much.

The fact that you think I am making a mistake is crazy in itself. I care about FPS. Ray tracing will be nice few gens from now. Until then I don't care much.
May as well buy a 5500xt and play on potato mode if you do t care about graphics then.

Ordered, but it's at pre-order / backordered status. Also it was $42.74 with the code, not that it isn't a good price. (thank you)

First time using them - we'll see.

So did you not get a redemption code yet?

DLSS 2.0 + raytracing in a singleplayer rpg accomplishes that. A 6800xt won't!

This is true.
Still, competition is good for both sides, as long as we all get to enjoy our PC's that's all we should ultimately care about. This is going to force AMD to do allot more RnD on RT. Dying to play this game.

Consider buying from Epic’s store so CD Projekt Red gets 90% or buying from Good Old Games so CD Projekt Red gets 100%

With a Steam purchase they only get 70% of the profits.

I wouldn’t normally care, but we gamers should support the best of the game developers with the most money we can — within reason. I think CD Projekt Red is at the tip top of that list. (No DRM, free updates(like Witcher 3 enhanced version), massive expansions that are almost standalone game sized that are priced fairly).

Last edited:
Don't know if this is worth anything to anyone, but it was $47 yesterday or the day before, but now seems to have gone up to $53. But with a referral link It will take off either an extra $5 or maybe 10% off. Let me know if you want a referral link to take off a little extra. I've ordered at least 10 games and gamepass ultimate codes from them depending on how early I can catch them as I think they begin raising prices on items the more popular they become/amount of copies purchased, but they are a reputable site and email you the codes straight to you. They have PC and Xbox One, but Xbox One price is a bit more at $66

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/cyberpunk-2077-gog-pc

May as well buy a 5500xt and play on potato mode if you do t care about graphics then.

I’ll buy what I want. I don’t need chrome plaster all over my screen in some games. Shit is unrealistic as fuck. I’ll take mild ray tracing that is more natural then all chrome and shine.

Not sure why you are so hell bent on making people buy your preference. What are you 15 and in deep love with nvidia?

I have had nvidia cards and might in the future but this times it’s AMD. I know it’s hard for you to grasp I am buying amd though. 😂

Incorrect. Nevermind it's a featureless and scummy store run by an untrustworthy CEO.

This is the best option

Incorrect.
Those percentages are approximate and accurate based on years long historic fee structures — unless you’ve got new info. Don’t quibble with me about a few percentage differences based on sliding scale sales volume. My percentages are speaking in generalities. Abbreviated. If you’ve got better data that is more current share it.

30% down to 20% on high volume. Steam
https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/30...rketplace-revenue-split-new-rules-competition

12% Epic
https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/epic-games-store-faq

What kind of download key will the boxed retail versions contain? GoG I am guessing (hoping) but not sure.

Def not pre ordering this one. I’ll wait for some gameplay and reviews.
You're right, because Witcher 3 was such a crap game and ... Keanu Reeves .... I mean, we ALL hated The Matrix and John Wick ... 2 huge huge strikes against pre-ordering this game .. for sure! The Audacity of this Actor that no one likes lending himself to a video game ... /spit /slap /headstomp I mean really .... who in the hell would ever pre-order this game!!!!!!

You're right, because Witcher 3 was such a crap game and ... Keanu Reeves .... I mean, we ALL hated The Matrix and John Wick ... 2 huge huge strikes against pre-ordering this game .. for sure! The Audacity of this Actor that no one likes lending himself to a video game ... /spit /slap /headstomp I mean really .... who in the hell would ever pre-order this game!!!!!!

None of that speaks to actual gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077. So, people with no self control and/or no money concerns.

Back