Cyberpunk 2077 Playstation & Xbox - $10 @ Target

Thanks, i have it on PC but honestly rather play it on console. This makes it worth it.

I'll wait for the 57th year anniversary edition

FYI

Double dipped last time this was this price at BB; bought on release day for PC ofc. Found out that there is no user-definable FOV like on PC. For a guy who gets motion sick too easily I can't really play it on console as a result. Maybe they will add it later, probably not.

Too bad that deal is not applicable to the Xbox series S/X version

The Series S/X version will be a free upgrade, whenever it comes out. It’ll require the base game though, so you’ll need to buy this first.

There are no native PS5 or Series X/S versions. Right now and since release, if you play Cyberpunk on PS5 or Series X/S, its last gen game code run in backward's compatibility mode. With a couple of patches to get extra performance and fidelity.

There are no native PS5 or Series X/S versions. Right now and since release, if you play Cyberpunk on PS5 or Series X/S, its last gen game code run in backward's compatibility mode. With a couple of patches to get extra performance and fidelity.
On Target's site, the one tagged xbox series s/X is regular 59.99. So I thought it's a different version.

Got my local PX/BX on post to price match this on a limited edition copy. I'll wait for the PS5 patch to drop before playing though.

Thanks, OP!

is it an actual game, or more of a battle system ? looks cool either way...

The original first edition, tabletop format of the RPG Cyberpunk was set in the then far off year of 2013. The battle system (which was most of the rules system) was called Friday Night Fire Fight. This evolved to the Interlok system for 2nd Ed. taking place in the then even more distant 2020. Also, Johnny Silverhand was a blond surferboy type (and former teen soldier) so when Keanu showed up in the original promo I though that was a core NPC named Nomad Santiago.

Waiting for a deal to show up on cheapshark for pc. Shows cheapest ever: $39.99 (n)

Back