Cyberpunk 2077

Seems to largely be the experience of everyone here going back to launch, buggy but not game breaking, missing out on its true potential but still pretty darn good.
The game was saved by the artwork/item cloning glitch IMO. The economy in the game is terrible. The rewards are too low to buy anything Epic or Legendary and the cars would be out of reach.
If I had to grind for cash I probably wouldn't have played the second playthrough.

Good lord get the hell over someone complaining here instead of praising this pos and maybe learn to fucking read a little closer. Bad games are on the devs of course and all I was saying that not complaining about it means that lets the devs know you have just as low standards as they do for releasing a buggy janky game in the first place.

Unsubbing so you little babies do not get offended anymore...
I bet you're fun in real life.

Probably a lot more fun than most of you guys on here that can't even see the irony in your own comments.
Do you splash down on random threads & post angry tirades while yelling at everyone for asking why you're doing it? :confused:

5ced814d7f105.jpg

I kept the game past 2 weeks because we were promised updates and fixes to address issues.
Then you contributed to the problem.

Friendly advice, for everyone: Just stop giving money to devs until the product is proven to be relatively bug-free and reviews indicate it delivers on the promises that are important to you.

Then you contributed to the problem.

Friendly advice, for everyone: Just stop giving money to devs until the product is proven to be relatively bug-free and reviews indicate it delivers on the promises that are important to you.
Yeah, this is why I stopped buying early access games TBH. Only one's i'll buy early are Unknown World's games because I love them so much. That's it.

Yep thanks for proving exactly what I was saying. People like you are just as oblivious to your own behavior as you are to game issues. But please continue...

Like I said before, you need to pull your head out of your own ass. You have serious issues if you are getting this triggered by people disagreeing with you and calling you out on your bullshit.

Like I said before, you need to pull your head out of your own ass. You have serious issues if you are getting this triggered by people disagreeing with you and calling you out on your bullshit.
Again with the ironic bullshit? Are you people truly that goddamn oblivious? All I did was complain about game issues and some people in general having low standards which is reflected in the mostly positive reviews for a still janky buggy game. Then you clowns get triggered and start with the smart-ass comments. My God you people must be the target audience for mainstream media.

Again with the ironic bullshit? Are you people truly that goddamn oblivious? All I did was complain about game issues and some people in general having low standards which is reflected in the mostly positive reviews for a still janky buggy game. Then you clowns get triggered and start with the smart-ass comments. My God you people must be the target audience for mainstream media.

Ah, yes, insulting every single person that dares to have a different opinion than you is such a great way to show that you’re reasonable. You need to go touch some grass.

Ah, yes, insulting every single person that dares to have a different opinion than you is such a great way to show that you’re reasonable. You need to go touch some grass.
This is getting beyond hilarious. You tell me to pull my head out of my ass yet you can't pull yours out and actually look at what's being said here. All you want to do is play the victim as if I'm just here insulting people. It is you guys that continually kept quoting me and saying smart ass remarks to me. My original comment here was not to anybody specific and was only to do with the game and the users in general that have been giving it good reviews. Now how about you people stop derailing the thread and just let it get back on topic.

Too bad R* worried so much about making the world in RDR2 feel alive that they forgot to make a fun game.

I disagree. I thought it was a fun game. Clunky at first buy I got used to it. It had a nice story, a good map that wasn't too fun and the areas were well explored in the game, and generally fun gameplay. Very polished to. RDR2 is the better game because it was polished very well. In terms of gameplay and enjoyment to me they're fairly similar. Along with Horizon Zero Dawn, both were recent gaming highlights for me.

Other things like Death Stranding Deathloop, Nier Replicant & Assassin's Creed Valhalla rank lower to me. Not a whole lot of games really catch my attention these days. I have to sit and think for 5 or so minutes to remember I played Nier Replicant, and I am sure there are a lot of other AA/AAA games I am missing. In general I use that as a personal measurement for how much I liked a game these days. Can I even remember playing it? Yeah, probably liked it. Or absolutely hated it. Rest just fades. Cyberpunk and RDR2 though were fairly memorable.

I completed the game way back on my RTX 2070 Super with RX off at 2560x1080 mostly Ultra settings and thought it was fine. bugs aside I piled through the main story in around 100 hours or so throwing in mixed exploration.

Now that I am on a 3080 Ti FE I figured I'd see what I'd been missing out on with ray tracing and a climate change mod that adds pollution to the air. Transformed. With RT enabled previously I'd got 19fps with DLSS enabled at 3440x1440, not enjoying a locked 60fps experience and ramped SSR to Psycho and RT Lighting to Psycho with everything else as high as it goes.

I've now piled on 159 hours and have done all side missions. The only things remaining are hidden stuff you can only find exploring every area, and a handful of "crimes" to push my nose into and make the area safe.

Stunning games but really feels like interactive bits and other promised items are vastly missing which is a shame. Here's to hoping the DLCs add many things back and open up the world more.

Screens from my adventures:

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.25%20-%2002.38.54.82.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.25%20-%2002.31.49.87.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.25%20-%2002.35.24.03.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.25%20-%2002.37.50.93.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.24%20-%2004.33.53.08.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.24%20-%2003.59.33.22.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.24%20-%2000.24.57.13.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.23%20-%2023.53.50.38.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2021.12.24---09.33.15.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2021.12.24---10.05.05.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.22%20-%2002.55.55.09.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.22%20-%2002.20.22.58.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.22%20-%2002.14.02.90.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.22%20-%2002.04.44.88.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.21%20-%2015.16.57.35.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.21%20-%2014.30.54.80.jpg
202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.21%20-%2000.58.07.22.jpg

202077%20Screenshot%202021.12.21%20-%2000.50.18.02.jpg

Those are the most amazing screenshots I've ever seen robbiekhan , are you a photographer?

Yeah, you need to play the game with RTX to really see it. The difference with ray tracing on is like night and day. I've tried most of the RT titles, Metro was pretty good, but besides that not many look that much better.

But Cyberpunk 2077 looks absolutely amazing with ray tracing. It is a whole new game.

Those are the most amazing screenshots I've ever seen robbiekhan , are you a photographer?

Yeah, you need to play the game with RTX to really see it. The difference with ray tracing on is like night and day. I've tried most of the RT titles, Metro was pretty good, but besides that not many look that much better.

But Cyberpunk 2077 looks absolutely amazing with ray tracing. It is a whole new game.

I am funnily enough haha! This is me: https://www.instagram.com/robbiekhan/

People that think this game doesn't look down right amazing are insane.

Also, if that's you on Twitter robbiekhan , you should post some of those shots up. They're great. Here are the tags for the groups of people that do this kind of thing.

#VirtualPhotography #VGPUnite #VPEclipse #VPContext #VPRT #GSVP #ArtisticofSociety #WorldofVP #WVPPortrait #TheCapturedCollective #ZarnGaming #VirtualPhotoTop

Cheers all, did not know that twitter screenshots and tags were a thing for game screenshots so will post some up! Also yes agreed fully, one of the best looking games I have ever seen or played. Yeah there are some games that have more photo realistic vegetation or sunsets etc or water. But this game combines everything into one sci-fi cyberpunk rendition like how you'd expect, just like how blade runner etc have shown us for decades. And the fact that I can now run it at a locked 60fps is just the icing on the cake for me and am amped for the DLC!

People that think this game doesn't look down right amazing are insane.
It can look amazing at times and generally the graphics are between good and very good, but there are some places where it doesn't impress that much. Night scenes in the city look incredible and can at times look like what you expect as a "press release screenshot" and it's even better when cars with lights are in motion. When you go into the desert the graphics are a bit more mundane but still above average. IMO it goes between 6 and 10 out of 10 with an average of 9 graphically.

It can look amazing at times and generally the graphics are between good and very good, but there are some places where it doesn't impress that much. Night scenes in the city look incredible and can at times look like what you expect as a "press release screenshot" and it's even better when cars with lights are in motion. When you go into the desert the graphics are a bit more mundane but still above average. IMO it goes between 6 and 10 out of 10 with an average of 9 graphically.

This is correct. Some of the back/side streets have a lack of texture detail, and some things like the lake/ocean water looks dated. Other parts look absolutely fantastic.

Crysis 1 is the last game (IMO) where absolutely every aspect of the graphics looked top notch. We've seen some things that pushed limits of course, but even in Metro Exodus some things stood out as being un-detailed.

Pretty soon with Unreal Engine 5 we will see a new depth in what photo realism at 60fps is like. That new Matrix tech demo on the consoles proves that really and cannot wait for PC games to come out running this engine.

Pretty soon with Unreal Engine 5 we will see a new depth in what photo realism at 60fps is like. That new Matrix tech demo on the consoles proves that really and cannot wait for PC games to come out running this engine.

I'm sure UE5 will be great once devs learn how to use it. But I didn't think that demo looked impressed, although I only watched videos.

I'm sure UE5 will be great once devs learn how to use it. But I didn't think that demo looked impressed, although I only watched videos.
I too thought the same way. But, I loaded is up on the PS5 on my LG Oled and was blown away. Don't get me wrong there were some things that do need work, but it really impressed me.

Now the movie itself, not so much.

That UE5 demo looked real. Best graphics ever. Whether they can do that in a full game, I don't know. It was a 10 minute demo and I think it was 25GB. So I'm not sure how you can have that detail of assets in a 40 hour game.

I completed the game way back on my RTX 2070 Super with RX off at 2560x1080 mostly Ultra settings and thought it was fine. bugs aside I piled through the main story in around 100 hours or so throwing in mixed exploration.

Now that I am on a 3080 Ti FE I figured I'd see what I'd been missing out on with ray tracing and a climate change mod that adds pollution to the air. Transformed. With RT enabled previously I'd got 19fps with DLSS enabled at 3440x1440, not enjoying a locked 60fps experience and ramped SSR to Psycho and RT Lighting to Psycho with everything else as high as it goes.

I've now piled on 159 hours and have done all side missions. The only things remaining are hidden stuff you can only find exploring every area, and a handful of "crimes" to push my nose into and make the area safe.

Stunning games but really feels like interactive bits and other promised items are vastly missing which is a shame. Here's to hoping the DLCs add many things back and open up the world more.

Screens from my adventures:

View attachment 425175

View attachment 425176

View attachment 425177

View attachment 425178

View attachment 425179

View attachment 425180

View attachment 425181

View attachment 425182

View attachment 425183

View attachment 425184

View attachment 425185

View attachment 425186

View attachment 425187

View attachment 425188

View attachment 425189

View attachment 425190View attachment 425191

View attachment 425192

AMAZEBALLS :)

I'm half tempted to buy this game and try it myself. I have a RTX-3080, and run at 3400 X 1400res on my Alienware monitor, wonder if it would look great but run well too for me, with the Ray Tracing stuff enabled?

And what type of game is this? it's not an action FPS, but more of an exploring game? Sort of like a Sci Fi Skyrim, set in a Blade Runner world?

If I do decide to get it, it shows it's on sale for $19.99, but clicking on that deal, it states $29;
https://gg.deals/us/game/cyberpunk-2077/

Last edited:
I'm half tempted to buy this game and try it myself. I have a RTX-3080, and run at 3400 X 1400res on my Alienware monitor, wonder if it would look great but run well too for me, with the Ray Tracing stuff enabled?

And what type of game is this? it's not an action FPS, but more of an exploring game? Sort of like a Sci Fi Skyrim, set in a Blade Runner world?

If I do decide to get it, it shows it's on sale for $19.99, but clicking on that deal, it states $29;
it should do ok at Ultrawide 1440 on a 3080. Should be able to get 60fps at High settings with High RTX and DLSS Balanced.

Genre-wise there are definitely FPS elements but "Sci Fi Skyrim" is a pretty good take IMO. I think I've called it "a combination of Skyrim, Deus Ex, and GTA" but it's most like Skyrim I'd say even though the setting and tone is completely different. I think you'll be happier going into it expecting a somewhat convoluted exploration / narrative game and not an action shooter.

It looks like that extra $10 discount on Epic is only applied during checkout?

Yeah, you can get 60 fps with RTX on High and DLSS Performance. It looks great.

I guess it's a first person shooter with a story. It's not really an RPG, though it has elements. It's more like Rage 2.

My 1080ti had been a beast for a long time, but Control and Cyberpunk have actually made me want to upgrade...
Good luck. I managed to completely luck out when I did my last build and put a 2060 in it at the normal price for a video card. The prices right now for the 3 series are prohibitively insane and have been for over a year+. At this point I'm wondering if they'll ever come back to earth.

I may actually consider buying a gaming machine at some point, as the prices for those don't seem to be as insane as the retail video card market.

Last edited:
I bought a RTX 3060 off a scalper for $700 (double MSRP). It was a scam, but it's a nice card. I can run Cyberpunk 2077 at 4K (lower settings, DLSS performance, and no ray tracing, but it still looks nice).

Back