Cyberpunk 2077

I just hope whatever patch they roll out fixes my one broken mission. I've been doing every side gig in the world (mostly killing time) so I can do that mission before getting too far into the main plot.

My first playthrough is completely done minus two minor side missions out in the badlands that are bugged and won't complete. Really only keeping me from the achievement for all missions/NCPD scanners in the Badlands but I too would like to see those get fixed.

Is yours for one of the missions attached to either Panam, Judy or Rivers questlines? I'd be super upset if so.

I played over 140 hours and only had 1 crash while playing (actually a freeze).

A few times the game crashed or failed to launch, but that is not a big deal (and I am overclocking too, so that might have something to do with it).

Over a hundred hours here, single crash but I did just realize that 'Chippin in' partly broke for me, I got the gun but the dialog stopped right after and I didn't get the car (or may have just chosen the wrong answer). Bummed a little because I saw the crane and tried to figure it out. But then again, I knew my first playthrough was going to be blind and have 'errors'.

I'm on my second playthrough, and the game makes a lot more sense. Like the whole Arasaka flashback.

You realize also that the news broadcasts in elevators and the radio are actual real events in the story, not just made up.

The world (at least story wise) is very fleshed out, but it really takes a second play to understand.

Over a hundred hours here, single crash but I did just realize that 'Chippin in' partly broke for me, I got the gun but the dialog stopped right after and I didn't get the car (or may have just chosen the wrong answer). Bummed a little because I saw the crane and tried to figure it out. But then again, I knew my first playthrough was going to be blind and have 'errors'.
You can get the car without doing the "right" dialogue with that guy...you just have to get the access key and then find the console that opens the shipping container.

Not sure if you are too far past that mission, though...I am not sure if you can go back for it.

For me, I got all of the Johnny items and the achievement never completed, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can get the car without doing the "right" dialogue with that guy...you just have to get the access key and then find the console that opens the shipping container.
Isn't the only way to obtain the key to
not choose the dialog option to shoot him immediately and rather wait to hear what he has to say?

That's how I've played that sequence twice but haven't tried it any other way.

Cool, I might go back in the corp playthrough and try again- but I started a streetpunk playthrough last night.

Saw me some 11 foot 8
Clipboard01.jpg

With the monk guy that does the meditation with you, does that outcome change at all depending on if you give him money or not? After the first 2 I stopped giving money and now I want to know if I hadn't given him money, which made the most sense now since he is a monk, if it changes.

I was looking at the Digital Foundry video with all the RTX effects enabled and wow the game is stunning...I built a new Zen 3 system a few weeks back but am not going to touch CP2077 until I get my hands on a 3080 or 3080 Ti...the game needs to be played with all the eye candy enabled

I was looking at the Digital Foundry video with all the RTX effects enabled and wow the game is stunning...I built a new Zen 3 system a few weeks back but am not going to touch CP2077 until I get my hands on a 3080 or 3080 Ti...the game needs to be played with all the eye candy enabled

You don't need a 3080 or 3090 to play the game with everything enabled unless you are playing the game at 4K.

Yeah, the ray tracing is preem on this title. I played first with almost all ultra and full RT, what amazing graphics.

My second playthrough now I have disabled RT and tweaked some settings to get around 90 fps, and the smoothness definitely helps with the action.

It doesn't look as nice, but the gameplay is much tighter. I'm also playing full on assault, no cyberdeck, so I can pull off the cool slo-mo jump and shoot mechanics, so that is nice.

Yeah, the ray tracing is preem on this title. I played first with almost all ultra and full RT, what amazing graphics.

My second playthrough now I have disabled RT and tweaked some settings to get around 90 fps, and the smoothness definitely helps with the action.

It doesn't look as nice, but the gameplay is much tighter. I'm also playing full on assault, no cyberdeck, so I can pull off the cool slo-mo jump and shoot mechanics, so that is nice.

There are at least two quests you can't complete without a Cyberdeck. The game was definitely designed around having one.

You don't need a 3080 or 3090 to play the game with everything enabled unless you are playing the game at 4K.

I'm at 1440p and looking at the Hardware Unboxed video it seems a 3080 is necessary if I want to average 60 fps (or very close to it)...time-stamped video below...

I'm at 3440x1440. With a 2080 Ti I can get decent RT perf around 60 fps. Without RT closer to 90 fps. Due to CPU limits, it's difficult to get above 120 fps, even with lowest settings.

At standard 1440p, maybe a 2070 Super would be enough for RT at 60 fps. You'd have to use DLSS performance, but it still looks pretty good.

Just loaded my game and heard this clicking. Wasn't sure what it was. Turned my character around and watched an NPC trying to buy a can of soda from a vending machine. He kept pushing button, and nothing fell out. He was angrily pushing the button until a soda can fell down, he then shrugged, picked it up, and walked away. That attention to detail is great!

Just loaded my game and heard this clicking. Wasn't sure what it was. Turned my character around and watched an NPC trying to buy a can of soda from a vending machine. He kept pushing button, and nothing fell out. He was angrily pushing the button until a soda can fell down, he then shrugged, picked it up, and walked away. That attention to detail is great!

For all of the games many glitches there are a lot of things like this in the game.

My first playthrough is completely done minus two minor side missions out in the badlands that are bugged and won't complete. Really only keeping me from the achievement for all missions/NCPD scanners in the Badlands but I too would like to see those get fixed.

Is yours for one of the missions attached to either Panam, Judy or Rivers questlines? I'd be super upset if so.

Luckily, no. It's "Small Man, Big Mouth" which is Kirk's mission. You get it really early in the game, but it's borderline unwinnable until you gain a bunch more levels.
Trick is, now that it's trivial for me, it's bugged and won't complete. You're supposed to kill a bunch of thugs and steal some goods from the back of a van. I can kill everyone and open the back of the van, but the game won't let me pick anything up. Per some videos, it seems like Johnny shows up when you open the van, but he's not there for me, either.

I have no idea if it's a one-off or something more, too. For all I know, it's required to trigger some other missions. I've gone through the rest of the city and completed everything else (including some plot missions, but not too many) with the hope that this upcoming patch will finally fix that mission for me. I'm level 49 and am basically invincible, so there's not much else to do.

I’m level 40 and have 500K and nothing to really spend it on.

moneys easy if you access the terminals and put a couple perks in that.
Yeah it’s 21K and not 21M. The game does say 21M, but when you go to pay he just takes 21K.

I remember money only being a thing very early on. Once you even hit level 15'ish you'll have more than you know what to do with. Vendors are really only useful for cybernetic prosthetics, crafting diagrams, and certain mods. They sell really expensive end-game weapons, but they're not much (if any) better than what you'll find or what you can craft yourself.

Just got to the Johnny Silverhand interlude I didn't know you could play him I thought he was a NPC.

Back