Cyberpunk 2077

The main story is about 15 h. At 50+ you're way beyond scratching the surface.

I'll check How Long to Beat when more people play it. It isn't even the 10th yet, I assume the few that finished it probably rushed it. I'm sure the average will lengthen over time, and How Long to Beat is typically very accurate for me.

I would hope the main story is longer. If it is less than half of the play time something is wrong. Side content should never take up more time than the main story, even if well done. Witcher 3 took me around 75 or so hours, and that was really padding it. There was another 15-20 hours of stuff I did after that, but it was fairly boring. Which is typical of all games once you finish the main story. The DLCs were okay and I think with those (and most of the side quests) the total time went up to close to 120 hours.

1607554653761.png

CDPR learning the hard way that the woke mob is never satisfied.

Cool, I knew it wouldn't be 24 hours before the woke and anti woke mobs started freaking out.
This is pretty much one of the only ways traditional media / long review articles can get hits at this point. Here is the reviewer:

72E5DF68-8B89-468B-AD9B-763A95DCEC0B.jpeg

if I ran a site doing written reviews, I’d be hiring people who identify as everything possible to keep things interested.

Man all this nonsense... I keep reading about it all because I'm stoked for the game but yeah, here in about 3 minutes I'm out of this thread and everything else until I play enough to form MY OWN opinions.

Man all this nonsense... I keep reading about it all because I'm stoked for the game but yeah, here in about 3 minutes I'm out of this thread and everything else until I play enough to form MY OWN opinions.
MY MAN! finally someone speaks the truth

Reactions: w35t
like this
I really don't understand why we had to wait until release to download this extra 3GB patch that has been ready for at least a day.

I really don't understand why we had to wait until release to download this extra 3GB patch that has been ready for at least a day.
I was able to download that this morning. Still getting the go back to sleep thing, though.

Aaaaand Steam's dead

edit: downloading from Steam at 90k/sec. Really glad I decided not to preload. lol

Time to hit up some Sasha Grey vids in the interim I suppose.

closed steam, deleted my games library\downloads folder, rebooted, restarted steam, now it's downloading at 43mb/sec. Not ideal but it's going

Steam. I guess mine is decrypting because steam.exe is slamming my CPU.

Preloaded yesterday. Update started about 714PM and was at 54/60.2 GB. I assume that is the day 0 stuff. Getting 10.6 MB/s and the decrypt is after that then?

edit: DL just took a dump and its in the sub 1MB/s range and tanking hard. Assuming hours at this point. .

Damn I'm glad I preloaded earlier today. It's brutal out there now with some of the download speeds and such. Hoping for the best for everyone. Shit's about to get real. ;)

I switched to Japan got 33Mb/s there, time to get started. Was only gettin 4Mb/s on Chicago.

GOG or Steam...does it matter much which to buy from? Obviously having the ability to install mods is my prime consideration. I have a ton of games in Steam but have never tried GOG.
Thanks in advance for the .02.

Well speeds recovered an its ready to launch.. Now to get the kids to bed and then no sleep for Dad. Have fun all!

Back