Cyberpunk 2077: Night City Wire premieres June 25

Aireoth

Supreme [H]ardness
There is some room for improvement for the NPC AI. It isn't good by any stretch but about on par with a typical open world game. But I'd like to see it improved if possible. Cars are a bit easy to spin out of control (see Dan_D's post above) which can be tuned. Small quality of life changes. But I doubt they would make much of a difference to the overall gameplay.

I was thinking more in regards to how they react to some of the more unusual weapons, for example the wallhacking guns, netrunner skills, when a body is found, etc. The way this game functions that really needs to be tweaked and is a large contributor to it being to easy. For example if someone is using a wall hack gun, they (AI) shouldn't sit behind cover like it does, any other tactic would be better. Those are pretty simple tweaks.

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
I feel like this might be broken?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-04-06 13-49-16.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-04-06 13-49-16.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
the DPS calculation in inventory is definitely wonky but that one seems plausible if it's applying the bonus damage modifiers to each shot pellet individually.

well, I won't lie. I'm modding/cheating my ass off anyways so it doesn't matter. I just thought it was a funny bug.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Nice, my computer ramped up for a minute or two when I first fired it up this morning, caught the tail end of it being a CP update.