Cyberpunk 2077 for $26.69

Good lord, the price on such a highly anticipated triple-A game tanked so quick and it's only been 5 weeks!

I feel awful for the devs and artists (but not execs) who put their heart and soul as much as they could into this (and forced to crunch, etc, and all the behind the scenes stress we're not aware of).

I don't get it either. I want to vomit when I see people with 2000+ hours on shitty games like skyrim and FO4

This isn't really a discussion thread. It really isn't a thread for you to cry about how others spend their time on games they like.

I don't get it either. I want to vomit when I see people with 2000+ hours on shitty games like skyrim and FO4
I have over 700 hours in Skyrim, not so many in F04, Fallout 4 was a turd.

On topic, $39.99 is tempting, but I think I'll wait for the bargain bin. When its $20 bucks I'll probably buy it.

Last edited:
This isn't really a discussion thread. It really isn't a thread for you to cry about how others spend their time on games they like.
Why do you care so much to comment on it? Just scroll past it. People should be allowed to keep conversation going based on previous comments. This is a DISCUSSION FORUM after all. You could also simply ignore members if they continue to "derail" topics.
We're here to have fun and hear other peoples perspectives on various things. The whole point of forums, you know? =/
I have over 700 hours in Skyrim, not so many in F04, Fallout 4 was a turd.

On topic, $39.99 is tempting, but I think I'll wait for the bargain bin. When its $20 bucks I'll probably buy it.
Same, except $10 for me, and mostly only to experience the graphics (since I have a 3080 and there's barely any RT games out there, let alone good ones. Looks like they're occassionally adding more and more RT titles but most of them are, how do I put it nicely.. not games I'd ever consider playing)..
If they patch in a bunch of the obviously cut content either free or DLCs, and then release a GOTY edition, then I could justify spending $30 on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you care so much to comment on it? Just scroll past it. People should be allowed to keep conversation going based on previous comments. This is a DISCUSSION FORUM after all. You could also simply ignore members if they continue to "derail" topics.
We're here to have fun and hear other peoples perspectives on various things. The whole point of forums, you know? =/

Same, except $10 for me, and mostly only to experience the graphics (since I have a 3080)..
If they patch in a bunch of content either free or DLCs, and then release a GOTY edition, then I could justify spending $30 on it.

If you want to cry about it pm me instead of continuing being off topic on one of the few sub forums that aren't meant for discussion.

If you want to cry about it pm me instead of continuing being off topic on one of the few sub forums that aren't meant for discussion.
I could have said the same to you about your previous comment, but I kept my mouth shut on that part.

Maybe consider applying to be a mod on [H] instead of trying to police people and what they say. Just a thought.
(if you believe someone is breaking the rules, there is also a report function to bring it up the mods attention, instead of creating drama and being negative, FYI)

Wishing you a better day/night.

I could have said the same to you about your previous comment, but I kept my mouth shut on that part.

Maybe consider applying to be a mod on [H] instead of trying to police people and what they say. Just a thought.
Have a nice day/night.

Pm sent

Conclusion [Japanese regulations are fully subject to Japanese regulations] The
Japanese version is subject to regulation (mainly expressions related to “erogro”), so you can enjoy the world view of the game originally intended forI bought an unregulated North American version.But at the stage of the caramake it turned out to be a regulated version.
Price: Higher than Japan version
Regulation: Restrictions equivalent to the Japanese version
Speech, Notation, Explanation: Non-Japanese

Who get???

There seems to be a way to dive through the regulatory net in a cyberpunk way of disguising your origin and getting a North American PS account, but I don't want to dye that thing like meFor true humans, I have no idea who Amazon Japan is selling this product to Japan for and for what.

If you have a fake PS account or are outlaw without any resistance to making please.

Note: The number of stars is not the content of the game software, but on the “North American version” product (and Amazon Japan that sells it).

I was reading some reviews nd couldn't understand what these regulations mean. Is there Japanese restriction on it?

huh???

what is even more laughable: How many that are taking advantage of this loophole, stood in line to buy one of those RTX's' that cost more than one of my mortgage payments? (considering it takes a high end rig to run this game well)

This is the same mentality as my manger... he earns six digits... lives in a secure, gated community.. drives around proud in his Audi.. but will ask me how to "download torrents"... F' that lmao.. go buy it you cheap f'er

Yep, I've seen those people... I've met those people... "Penny wise, but dollar foolish."

Pisses me off, but whatever... to each his own.

what is even more laughable: How many that are taking advantage of this loophole, stood in line to buy one of those RTX's' that cost more than one of my mortgage payments? (considering it takes a high end rig to run this game well)

This is the same mentality as my manger... he earns six digits... lives in a secure, gated community.. drives around proud in his Audi.. but will ask me how to "download torrents"... F' that lmao.. go buy it you cheap f'er

Is there a loophole that allows us to get an RTX for half MSRP?

If it was a legit website known to deliver, like GOG is, please share the link.
If Nvidia/partners were willing to sell one for half the price then it would be, but they aren't willing so it's not available. GOG is willing to sell their game for half price, and it is available.

If Nvidia/partners were willing to sell one for half the price then it would be, but they aren't willing so it's not available. GOG is willing to sell their game for half price, and it is available.
In other words, a completely useless comparison. One is easily and reliably attainable at half MSRP and the other you're lucky to get at MSRP.

Thanks for the heads up! I bit the bullet and used my points to get it... can't wait to try it!

2021-01-21 Cyberpunk 2077 Order from Amazon.JPG

I'm not a big gamer, so... any recommendations? Tips? Game manuals to get? There's a nice guide by Piggyback Books that seems to be very good quality in terms of content, photos, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the heads up! I bit the bullet and used my points to get it... can't wait to try it!

View attachment 321003

I'm not a big gamer, so... any recommendations? Tips? Game manuals to get? There's a nice guide by Piggyback Books that seems to be very good quality in terms of content, photos, etc.
Start thinking about just how large you want your characters penis to really be lol (or breasts or both at the same time, I wont judge ya ;) )

Purchased Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday from CD Keys for $31.69 which activates on GOG Galaxy with no issues. I already had a GOG account so it seemed like a no brainer. Have about 4 hours of game time, went with the Nomad character. Having fun so far.

sadly the GOTY edition will be available by the time I manage to score an RTX 3080. btw. Skyrim VR with mods, is amazing!

now that I finally have a 3080 I can buy the game but I'm still going to wait a few more weeks...Steam's February Lunar sale might have a discount along with other legit retailers...

Despite this game's problems, its easily worth it at a substantial discount. I don't feel bad for paying full price for it. I've enjoyed it quite a bit.
Agreed. I love this buggy af game. I haven't put over 100 hours into a single player game since Mass Effect 2.

I'm at 172 hours so far, getting close to the end of my second playthrough.

Don't think I've ever played any game this long, aside from crack binging on counter strike back in the day.

Maybe I need to revisit this game cause Ihave about 4 hours into it and didn't really like it.

Back