Cyberpower PR1500LCDRTXL2U UPS with all original accessories only

“Used like new with all original accessories and box as well as rackmount rails if not originally included in excellent condition.”

PR1500LCDRTXL2U

Smart App Sinewave UPS Series
MSRP $709.00

• Capacity: 1500 VA / 1500 W
  • Topology: Line Interactive
  • Waveform: Sine Wave
  • Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
  • Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
  • Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-15R
  • Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP, Relay, EPO
  • Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
  • Remote management: Yes
  • ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
  • Warranty: 3 year (Courtesy of Cyberpower only if still applcable and all other warranties courtesy of ebay including assurant or squaretrade warranties if selected at time of purchase.)
Will accept offers as low as 12 percent less than buy it now or higher automatically and 23 percent or lower, but less than more than 12 percent less manually.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232698333859?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#viTabs_0

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Odd, I've never seen a 1500VA unit that can output 1500 watts. They usually top out at 1000 watts with most doing 850 or 900 watts.

I have one and the meter built into the UPS has measured near 1,500 watts (it was something like 1300+) without triggering overcurrent protection. I've never wanted to hook it up to a laser printer to really test it fully out.

I decided to unlist it because it's doing something weird, which is that is powering on the server when I turn it on as well as turning the light's red immediately and through that warranted enough reason for me to want to turn sig. All reason's reson's it's making the all the light read immediately and that's not like my UPS.

Back