Custom waterloop 4770k eVGA 770 SC ASUS Maximus VI extreme overclockers dream!

FNtastic

[H]ard|Gawd
UPDATE 4: Price reduced to 2200 cash/trade. There is now a 4770k installed (PM for details).

UPDATE 3: Price reduced to 2400. Accepting reasonable offers/trades!

UPDATE 2: [strike=]Free 4790k upgrade! For any active member of this forum that purchases this, I will be including a BRAND NEW (directly from retail store, ie Amazon, etc to you!!) Intel 4790k in place of the current processor.[/s] See "Update 4".

UPDATE: Adding another photo at the request that the whole setup be seen in one picture. The case is a NZXT Switch 810 . All new photos are added at the bottom with an upload date!

I want to start by saying that all of these parts were purchased brand new. All purchased in February of this year or later. Everything in here has been meticulously cared for and carefully constructed. I have had ZERO issues with any of these parts in this build! The CPU is delidded. The GPUs have full coverage waterblocks. More on this further down.

This build has had a couple different configurations before I finally settled on this one. As such, a part of the front section has been modified. The radiator was previously housed in the front of the case. The case needed to be modified to allow the water hoses to pass through to the pumps. It's current configuration is the 360mm radiator at the top and 240mm radiator on the bottom.

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5819.jpg

There are 3 static pressure fans above the top radiator pushing air down through it. There are 2 static pressure fans below the bottom radiator pushing air up through it. There is a static pressure fan at about a 45 degree angle in the center of the box pushing air toward the front of the box toward the 2 exhaust fans out the front. And the last fan is pushing hot air out the back of the case.

IMG_5830.jpg

The XSPC dual pump, dual reservoir sits in the front of the case. Includes two D5 pumps. Never had any issues with this. Each has variable settings between 1 and 5. Has had kill coil installed the hole time. All of the hose is perfectly clean from what I can tell. The water has been changed 5 times in the last 4 months.

IMG_5807.jpg

Intel 4770k CPU delidded. Will include the original lid with the sale in case future owner would like to reinstall. This CPU easily reached 4.4Ghz and didn't go above 68 degrees C on full load with Prime95. It could probably go much higher if someone is willing to tweak it a bit more. I got it stable at 4.4 and came back down to default speeds. 3.4-3.9Ghz is enough for what I use the computer for. So, this CPU is not dogged out at 4.4 Ghz. It is simply verified that it is easily overclockable.

IMG_5823.jpg

2133Mhz G. Skill RAM. This RAM has been run at 2133Mhz the whole time. Has been consistent. Again, this RAM has been run through with Prime95 and had no errors or failures. This system is very stable!

IMG_5817.jpg

The Corsair PSU is a 1000w beast! All the power wires are in red. Either they are sleeved with red sleeves or have extended connectors with red wires on them. (see pictures)

IMG_5827.jpg

The eVGA 770 superclocked 4GB RAM GPUs... These are very capable GPUs. They each have 4GB of RAM on them. They each can handle a substantial overclock. I have not had any issues playing ANY games or rendering anything with these! I have run some of the best games on these. I consistently get high FPS. I don't remember seeing these above 55 degrees C, which I'm sure they've been above, I just can't remember seeing them that high... Again, I do not run them overclocked. I only tested an overclock and brought them down to original specs.

IMG_5805.jpg

The waterblocks for the GPUs are eVGA 770 waterblocks that have been modified (read: machining mill) to fit the larger 4GB ram chips on the board. All chips have thermal tape on them and are firm against the waterblock. This includes the RAM and VRMs. Backplates are also installed and incuded! Any questions, feel free to ask! :)

IMG_5835.jpg

The waterblock for the CPU is XSPC brand. Keeps the CPU perfectly cool!

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5799.jpg

This ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard is a dream! There is not one thing that this motherboard doesn't do! Allows extreme tweaking in very straight-forward format. Nothing wrong with it. Perfect. Still have the original box for it. Includes the OC panel (pictured installed in the front of the case), the wifi/bluetooth antenna, and I/O shield.

Generic DVD drive

IMG_5829.jpg

Front cover off:
IMG_5833.jpg

Front cover on:
IMG_5834.jpg

This case is great and accommodates many different configurations. As I noted previously, the case has been permanently modified on the inside to allow hoses to be routed. The other note on this case is that the original plexi on the side cover has been replaced with glass. Real glass. A couple of reasons for this were cleanliness and anti-scratch. Plexi scratches too easily. So, if this unit is being shipped, I will probably remove the glass.

IMG_5841.jpg

All of the watercooling components are what really brings all of this together. The hoses, barbs, and misc fittings. This includes the dual GPU block connector as well. I don't know what it is about this particular piece, but it really brings everything together in my eyes.

IMG_5838.jpg

UPDATE, New photos (08/09/2014):
631f4809-1d5f-44f6-b3be-57a19c4e870a.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

I'm asking $2,600 for the whole setup. I would prefer to do an in-person deal. I am willing to travel a bit for a serious buyer. Anywhere between NJ and NC is about where I am able to travel. I may need more than a week prep time depending on the travel distance. Shipping arrangements can be made. The buyer would be responsible for the shipping costs.
I may be interested in selling individual parts if there are reasonable offers on all parts.
With this sale you are getting everything pictured. Items include:
-Intel i7 4770k processor delidded. Includes lid w/ sale.
-ASUS Maximus VI Extreme w/ original box, overclock panel, wifi/bluetooth antenna (all original accessories that are needed to operate)
-2 eVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB ram graphics cards
-8GB 2133Mhz G. Skill ram
-NZXT case pictured
-2 custom GPU waterblocks and backplates
-CPU waterblock
-360mm radiator
-240mm radiator
-3 Corsair static pressure fans
-3 XSPC 1650 static pressure fans
-3 NZXT fans
-generic DVD reader/writer
-XSPC dual pump, dual reservoir w/ variable D5 pumps
-all hoses and barbs pictured
-1000w Corsair PSU
-all custom colored wiring/cables
-dual GPU waterblock adapter
-probably more that I'm forgetting atm

I am happy to provide anymore information or pictures. If I'm delusional with my pricing, please let me know! I want to give someone here a fair deal on this since this community has done so much for me. Thanks for looking!

Return/refund policy: I guarantee against DOA (outside of shipping damage). These items are all in working condition. The only thing not in perfect condition is the case. Which I have noted. I will offer a 15 grace period to get the water filled up and get the rig tested. Should there be a case that it needs to be returned, the shipping would be at the buyer's cost. The buyer must be PayPal verified if dealing through the Internet. In-person buyer must have cash only. I will not accept any sort of check or money order. I am not here to scam anyone. I ask the same from any potential buyer. I am a reasonable person. I will try to work out any issues, should they arise.

Shipping: I will drain, disassemble, and package all parts. I will not ship this as a whole unit due to possibility of damage. Each item will be bubble wrapped or properly insulated with peanuts. I will take great concern in the shipping of all of these pieces. I want this to get to you as in as good of condition as it left! Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

More pictures here! I tried to put the best ones in this thread, but check them out! Or, I can take more! Please request any pictures you would like to see!

Heatware
I have also completed transactions with many more members than what is reflected on my heatware. I can have others vouch.

Last edited:
I won't give away my secrets. ;)

Its a canon DSLR camera. Thanks for the compliment. :)

That is a VERY CLEAN build OP..Extra props if that is your first custom loop!! I want to suggest something, and please don't assume I am attacking you or implying you aren't being up front about something..What happened to the PSU? IF you look at the included picture, it appears like something has leaked on it and then dried (see the picture below)

IMG_5817_zps13327890.jpg

See how the top of the circled area has some dried white/clearish residue and then at the bottom it appears to still be wet? I would suggest cleaning it up and replacing that photo, since it really is the ONLY flaw on what appears to be a kick ass build..GLWS with the sale, that is a hell of a machine for the money, and you can tell a lot of TLC went into the build.

That is a VERY CLEAN build OP..Extra props if that is your first custom loop!! I want to suggest something, and please don't assume I am attacking you or implying you aren't being up front about something..What happened to the PSU? IF you look at the included picture, it appears like something has leaked on it and then dried (see the picture below)

IMG_5817_zps13327890.jpg

See how the top of the circled area has some dried white/clearish residue and then at the bottom it appears to still be wet? I would suggest cleaning it up and replacing that photo, since it really is the ONLY flaw on what appears to be a kick ass build..GLWS with the sale, that is a hell of a machine for the money, and you can tell a lot of TLC went into the build.
Thanks for looking. And thanks for pointing that out. There was a temp probe glued there for ambient temperature readings. It was removed and some of the glue got left behind. (The top part cleaned up almost all of the way and the bottom completely dried). Doesn't effect anything. The PSU has never been opened, so there should be no concern with the operability of this unit.

EDIT: Also, no leaks! Nothing has leaked on to the PSU and dried. This waterloop does not leak.
EDIT 2: I do enjoy showing this thing off. And like I said up top, this has had a few different configurations throughout the few months the I've had all the parts together. So, things have been switched around before. I am definitely not one to try and hide anything from a potential buyer. Hence why I posted pictures that should give a clear indication as to the condition of the rig. I have disclosed all information in this thread in hopes that somebody can find this machine for themselves. And, I brought it here exclusively. Only offered to [H]. I don't need to sell this rig. I'm offering it at this price as a token of my appreciation for what this forum has done for me. And anyone with a serious offer should contact me. Or a partial trade, contact me.

Last edited:
Curious more than interested, but do you have any pictures that aren't closeups? It'd probably help the sale if people could see the rig in its entirety.

Curious more than interested, but do you have any pictures that aren't closeups? It'd probably help the sale if people could see the rig in its entirety.

There should be a few in the photobucket account linked at the bottom of the first post. I'll try to get a few more today and update. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back