Current Green Man Gaming 25% Voucher Works w/ Battlefield 4 Premium.

Fixall

[H]ard|Gawd
The newest 25% off voucher code over at Green Man Gaming is currently working with Battlefield 4 Premium bringing the total cost down to $37.50 (with no tax in most cases). Not exactly what I would call a [H]otDeal...
But still the cheapest I have been able to find it without running the risk of using a Mexican/Indian proxy.

BF4 Premium at GMG: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/battlefield-4-premium-edition-na/

Voucher: GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU

Last edited:
This is not a valid voucher.

Edit: This works. I Had an extra space at the end from pasting. Thanks OP.

Last edited:
Yea, been playing BF4 since November and it really hasnt improved I think this is still a good deal but at this rate I think EA is going to have a massive sale on Premium as a sorry to people.

At this point the game still needs a lot of work and a lot of things still need to be fixed. I dont see the next DLC coming out anytime soon either. So I think ill wait until I at least hear something about the next DLC before I even think about giving EA any more money.

I completely agree with the above 2 posters. BF4, while fun, is a train-wreck that needs fixing. I really think that if EA wants to retain any loyalty, they'll put Premium on a massive sale in the very near future.

Please don't reward DICE for fucking up BF4 by buying premium. I already did, but if you haven't already, just wait. The China Rising maps are pretty bad anyway. They need to get shit sorted out before we start rewarding them with more money.

Client side hit detection = major fail. So frustrating when you are emptying an entire clip of 40+ bullets into someone standing in front of you and they just smile and kill you with a hand gun in one shot. When you are in a game and have 25ms ping and others are running around with 150ms pings, guess who has the advantage? The 150ms ping guy. This game is more frustrating than fun. It's a shame really because I enjoy the game but 10 minutes into playing, I'm ready to put my fist through my monitor.

Thanks OP.

To people who haven't bought from GMG, make sure you use Paypal if you're in the US so you don't get your bank account being lock from an overseas transaction.

Also had to type in Voucher instead of copy & pasting for it to work.

Please don't reward DICE for fucking up BF4 by buying premium. I already did, but if you haven't already, just wait. The China Rising maps are pretty bad anyway. They need to get shit sorted out before we start rewarding them with more money.

China Rising maps are fine. They're big, open maps with a bunch of vehicles (except for 1). That's what Battlefield is. Not everyone likes the run and gun + Grenade/rocket grind of Operation Locker

Dice will get the issues sorted out eventually. As the OP stated, this it the best deal of premium right now.

Last edited:
China Rising maps are fine. They're big, open maps with a bunch of vehicles (except for 1). That's what Battlefield is. Not everyone likes the run and gun + Grenade/rocket grind of Operation Locker

Dice will get the issues sorted out eventually. As the OP stated, this it the best deal of premium right now.

Why do you assume I'm one of the Locker whores? I like big maps too, but the only decent map for CR is Dragon Pass.

Some of the basic mechanics of the game are frustratingly broken and EA/DICE is not doing a good job fixing the problems. I'm not saying don't buy the game eventually, I'm just saying that right now we shouldn't be rewarding them for bungling this up as badly as they have.

so we need this *in addition* to the base game that we've already bought, right?

so we need this *in addition* to the base game that we've already bought, right?

Yep, sure do. Guess how I found this out?

It's my own fault for not reading more and being completely out of the loop when it comes to Battlefield 4. Now I have premium content for a game I don't own. The local Best Buy is sold out, so I can't even go take advantage of that sale. Sigh.

Edit: Turns out Best Buy's online inventory system can't be trusted. I was able to snag a copy from my local store despite it showing as unavailable online.

Last edited:
Did they ever with BF3?

I finally broke down and got BF4 during the holiday sale. After BF3, I didn't think I would do it, but peer pressure wins out.

I haven't had any issues with BF3 or BF4 that wasn't able to be resolved by some research. Out of the dozen friends that have purchased the game, there is only one person I know that has had issues with the game; and he has a below minimum spec 7 year-old rig.

People keep complaining about the netcode and hit detection, but it's not going to change. If they think BF4 has bad hit detection or netcode, I would love to see how they react if they were to play ARMA...

Yep, sure do. Guess how I found this out?

It's my own fault for not reading more and being completely out of the loop when it comes to Battlefield 4. Now I have premium content for a game I don't own. The local Best Buy is sold out, so I can't even go take advantage of that sale. Sigh.

Edit: Turns out Best Buy's online inventory system can't be trusted. I was able to snag a copy from my local store despite it showing as unavailable online.
sweet. so see you online then :)

Back