Curiosity Rover Snaps Selfies On Mars

Damn, perfect marketing opportunity missed for the selfie stick. They should have sponsored the mission. :)

Faith in humanity temporarily restored..........this completely offsets all the "KIM K. WEARS BODY SUIT!" stories plaguing my every click today....

looks fake, which is odd as the pics of the damaged wheels I saw a while back, and that time lapse movie look totally real

It is multiple pictures composed, if you click the link and look at the second picture it gives you a different perspective and how the selfie was taken. Still some pretty good stuff!

This is the only time I think it's okay to take a selfie. I mean, it's not like there is anyone else up there to take the picture. ;)
Yeah, because like any killbot, Curiosity has already killed every living thing in its vicinity.

Humans are one day going to be made to pay for sending murderous machines to Mars.

RIP J'onn Jonzz

The image is composed of several shots, taken from different angles, so the arm carrying the camera is canceled out by the other shots.

Wait a minute...Curiosity Rover is fucking Matt Damon? How in the hell did Matt get all the way to Mars??? :eek:

Matt Damon.

And, back on topic... :D

Cool shots. I wish I could find one like that in 3840 x 2160 resolution to set as my background.

This made me look up the different mars rovers. Holy crap! Opportunity's still alive!

Back