CSGO Saturday Night Lush. The drinking game. 10est.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
Drunken fight night on the [H]ard Gaming CSGO server this Saturday 10pm eastern time.
If you are playing the drinking game version with us.
drunkcomp.jpg

Rules.
Can't buy a gun other than pistol = 1 sip
You get a kill = 1 sip
You get killed = 3 sips
Team wins = 3 sips
Team loses = 5 sips

Voice server will be TS3 which can be found here.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1666421

[H]ard server can be found here.

I guess I can't play cause I don't drink. :p

Easy solution, change "sip" to "cup" and drink water. Much more punishing, really :D

Rules.
You get a kill = 1 sip
You get killed = 3 sips
Team wins = 3 sips
Team loses = 5 sips

However, that's a pretty heavy drinking game already o_O. Maybe I'm just a lightweight :D

You get a kill = 1 sip
You get killed = 3 sips
Team wins = 3 sips
Team loses = 5 sips

I'm going to be hammered by the 5th round... but alas, if I spend Saturday night at home I will try to join y'all.

Easy solution, change "sip" to "cup" and drink water. Much more punishing, really :D

My bladder might explode after the 8th round depending on the size of the cup. If I use this, it might be 6th round instead.

Haha I played something like this is a scrim once, except it was if you died you had to take a half shot and if your team lost the round that was another half shot. Sounds like fun might have to partake.

bahhh i would be in if it were on Friday night. sounds like a fun time! Saturday nights are our 'go out and do something fun' nights so i won't be drinking oktoberfest beers (they're out already) and Jameson with you guys. i realize you can't tailor to everyone's needs...just putting my vote in for Friday night for future events! :)

bahhh i would be in if it were on Friday night. sounds like a fun time! Saturday nights are our 'go out and do something fun' nights so i won't be drinking oktoberfest beers (they're out already) and Jameson with you guys. i realize you can't tailor to everyone's needs...just putting my vote in for Friday night for future events! :)

Next one we do can be Friday. It's not a set day every time and we encourage members to make their own events on here as well. Unlike a clan here, anyone can be the leader for the day if they setup an event and aim for a good time.

Eff you Bravo! I'm going to have children at my house tomorrow! I'll try to be there, but I may be a little bit late. Need to get some delicious beers now.

Eff you Bravo! I'm going to have children at my house tomorrow! I'll try to be there, but I may be a little bit late. Need to get some delicious beers now.

What does children have to do with getting drunk? You got a tv right? There you go. Best baby sitter right there.

What does children have to do with getting drunk? You got a tv right? There you go. Best baby sitter right there.

LOL. If I am able to do this (which I'm sure I can) I might be able to get my brother and my girl in on this as well haha.

Even better, I'll have the GF or the children's mother who will also be visiting (not my kids) watch the visiting children. I need to go beer shopping in the morning.

I would be drunk after 3 matches. I take reallly big sips. And I suck. Too bad I'm working :(

I would be drunk after 3 matches. I take reallly big sips. And I suck. Too bad I'm working :(

I have a 12 pack of new castle waiting just for tomorrow. we will see how long that last.

Last edited:
Awesome. An hour to go until we start. About to hop on in a bit.

I am going to have to revise the drinking rules for next time.

Damn. Did you at least smuggle booze into work using your stomach?

Back