CS:GO pug players

In game name Fat Jesus. GNM. I'm not as high ranking as most of you, but I'm desperate to play with people who play as a team and don't just run around.

god, it would be nice to play with people who don't just scream all over the god damn mic ! I stopped playing competitive matches because I have to mute the whole team usually and that's not really a good way to play competitive :p

my IGN is happy

Go into cevo. Free and a lot better. Need at least mge to be competitive.

How? And is it not possible to join unless you're MGE? I would like to think I'd be better if I got better groups, but then there is the possibility I'm being carried. That said, I'm usually a top 3 fragger at GNM.

How? And is it not possible to join unless you're MGE? I would like to think I'd be better if I got better groups, but then there is the possibility I'm being carried. That said, I'm usually a top 3 fragger at GNM.

Mge or better for the level of skill you will face. Not required.

OEM - I looked for you but theres like 19 fat jesus add xCWolf, I'm MGE on my main DMG on my alt. I feel like you would be entertaining

Im going to be re-installing CS:GO again, so I should be around soon, add me, insomnibyte101

Carried a team yesterday to a win, so they tried to kick me when we won the game. Except, they didn't start the vote fast enough so I still got the win.

Fucking kids. I seriously wish there was age verification so you could choose to play with people over a certain age. Sure, it wouldn't weed out all the mouth breathing fucktards, but it'd help.

Carried a team yesterday to a win, so they tried to kick me when we won the game. Except, they didn't start the vote fast enough so I still got the win.

Fucking kids. I seriously wish there was age verification so you could choose to play with people over a certain age. Sure, it wouldn't weed out all the mouth breathing fucktards, but it'd help.

I am close to being able to play on my smurf. Shold be done by tonight if you want to group up sometime this weekend.

I might. Because now my brother won't even play with me on his smurf since he got Eagle on his main :(

He wants to make it to the tippy top. I think he might be able to do it, he's impressive.

Anybody interested in using my dedicated servers? Practice, fun, scrim, whatever..

I won't spam info here. I do play a couple hours a week, mostly for fun in gungame but can be added-

Steam Community :: Outlaw

Ill add it to my favorites list! My in game name is Turd The Third

I wasn't sure which Turd was you :) If you want to add me, i'll accept. Info on my main group page (Outlaw $erver Gaming)

Also, if people don't mind, I can post the info. I just didn't want to seem like I was trying to advertise or anything. For a few regulars, I could give some admin.

I have;
Competitive mode / no mods
Jailbreak / admin mod
Pug 16K / admin mod

Last I looked, there weren't any [H] servers. Would be cool to see some activity with some peeps here.

I wasn't sure which Turd was you :) If you want to add me, i'll accept. Info on my main group page (Outlaw $erver Gaming)

Also, if people don't mind, I can post the info. I just didn't want to seem like I was trying to advertise or anything. For a few regulars, I could give some admin.

I have;
Competitive mode / no mods
Jailbreak / admin mod
Pug 16K / admin mod

Last I looked, there weren't any [H] servers. Would be cool to see some activity with some peeps here.
Joined the group!

Joined the group!

Cool!

What are some game times?

I'm CST timezone and would be able to do some gaming after work (6ish) or weekends if there isn't anything with the family going on. I'd be up for some pubbin or matches.

Cool!

What are some game times?

I'm CST timezone and would be able to do some gaming after work (6ish) or weekends if there isn't anything with the family going on. I'd be up for some pubbin or matches.
Im central as well, most of the time Mon-Thursday im super busy an only get to play around like 9:30ish till somewhat late. Fridays i get on a little earlier and play a lot later and weekends are anytime. What MM rank are you?

Im central as well, most of the time Mon-Thursday im super busy an only get to play around like 9:30ish till somewhat late. Fridays i get on a little earlier and play a lot later and weekends are anytime. What MM rank are you?

Sorry for no reply. I think i'm around GN2. I don't MM that often though and need to play one to find out.

Back