CS:GO pug players

evanisthecoastie

Supreme [H]ardness
anyone else interested in semi-organized matchmaking? Nothing too serious, just add eachother if you're on type of thing. Post your steam name.

Evanisthecoastie

lolumud?

I play MM, and pub alot just for fun but im always down to play if friends invite

I am trying to get better. I was a pretty damn good Source player back in the day and also DoD Source player but I just cannot seem to get the aiming down in GO.

If you want a noob still learning the game - add 'Lame.' no quotes but with period

tumblr_m40w62RIpR1qzbflvo1_1280.png
He's in

I went ahead and joined the group... doesn't seem to be anyone in it though. I haven't been playing much CS lately, but maybe I will a bit more now, I'm sorta burned out on D3.

I haven't played in over a month because I didn't have any friends to play with... add:
kierwestkills or kierwestcompetitive

I'm down as soon as I can get a decent internet connection. Been stuck in seattle with shitty hotel internet. Tried some casual on it, but I rubber band everywhere. The connection on my phone is way better, but I am looking at 60-90 ms latency. I wish I had a more stable job. :(

If anyone wants to help with some Bloodhound co-op missions this weekend add me: Bentley813

I wondered why I always see you playing single player games Bravo :)

If anyone wants to help with some Bloodhound co-op missions this weekend add me: Bentley813

I wondered why I always see you playing single player games Bravo :)

Lol yeah. I am in seattle until August and figured I will do some backlogging. I will play some on my phone connection, but I have 15gb cap. It uses around 80mb an hour on 64 tic severs, so esea is out of the question. I'm LE, but rank is gone until I play again.

im always down for an esea pug...

bink is my esea name
jnbink0 is my steam

Moving to a new hotel today. I am praying to Tom Cruise that it has better internet.

Steam name is tentoes picture is a cotton boll.

I have 2 accounts, same name same picture. Feel free to add them both. Better yet, is there a steam group?

xCWolf

relatively new SEM. I have over 100 hours because I left the game on for like 4 days once.

Feel free to add me. I'm dying for decent people to play with

Finally got to an gaming cafe. Computers are ok, but the owner and most of his customers are Chinese. After setting it back to English, I went in game. Midway through a mm game, I start stuttering with every move I made, and started typing in Chinese. I was like wtf. Apparently if you press ctrl and space it switches languages... And even though I'm rusty, I still got it. Still ranked LE, but now I would rather play esea, but can't on their machines. Grabbing some food and about to head back. It's called the Royal Gaming Cafe if anyone is interested.

10 year CS vet here. im Mg2 right now because i hardly play MM because solo q is hell most of the time.

steam name is Turd The Third

Guess who has two thumbs that is back in Alaska and ready to play some cs again.

If anyone wants to MM or play some CEVO pugs let me know. I'm Global Elite and in July I had 18 efficacy(cevo rws system) on CEVO. Only play on my new account now, but I've been playing for 8 years most of them competitively. Tried to quit this game because of my new house, time, projects, work, etc, but something keeps bringing me back so I got a new acc, I don't play nearly as much, but I am generally on any time after 6pm PST.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205554389/

Back