CS GO Dust 2 getting updated

How about a whole new game? Dust is like the most boring overrated corner camper map they have.
CSGO got steamrolled by PUBG
While PUBG has clearly become the new staple game, the two are separate in gameplay mechanics and crowds. The main separation is the gameplay objectives. While CSGO probably has a battle royal mod it can't compete with PUBG on that. But the two can't be fully compared to each other.

Now I do agree the entire game could use a work over, but this is mainly hackers and server issues. Until Valve stops trying to push loot crate gambling, never gonna happen, we won't see the changes the community has begged for over the years.

PUBG is not without its problems too, but they are far less known or common.

I play Counter-Strike 1.6 on my PC. Now I want to start playing again CS but a time I wont to play CS GO. Anyone guide me CS 1.6 and CS GO both need same PC configuration or CS GO need better configuration from 1.6?

I play Counter-Strike 1.6 on my PC. Now I want to start playing again CS but a time I wont to play CS GO. Anyone guide me CS 1.6 and CS GO both need same PC configuration or CS GO need better configuration from 1.6?

You will need a better computer for CSGO than you'd need for CS1.6.

A fantastic way to find this out is by googling "system requirements <insert game name>"

Back