CS course..

monster.under.thebed said:
maybe its a glitch, cause when i play cs, sometimes when someone loggs on aim, i get a 5 second wall hack thing like that...

Yup, i get the same thing when someone logs into MSn.

The second one looks particularly fake, notice the proportions of the CT on the right in comparison to the extremely large crates behind him. I call fakery.

CKMorpheus said:
The second one looks particularly fake, notice the proportions of the CT on the right in comparison to the extremely large crates behind him. I call fakery.

And the fact that there's no land to where the CT is standing as he should be on a ramp.

Man, i will be soo fucking disapointed if this game gets hacked in the first month give it atleast a year please, i want to play fairly for once thats why i stoped playing CS cause you never know how that person is 50/4

CS is just like every other game. There's always going to be cheaters. Just means we have to play on regulated servers where admins don't take people's shit.

DarkDonut said:
CS is just like every other game. There's always going to be cheaters. Just means we have to play on regulated servers where admins don't take people's shit.
I'm usually more concerned with people that are decent at the game and cheat. I've been playing for a while and I know my way around the game. I bet nobody would be able to tell if I was using wallhacks or not, I would just do better with them. It's sad how many times I've scrimmed against obvious hackers. I've even had teammates switch to the other team when they died to watch the supposed hacker just to see his crosshairs bouncing up and down like ogc does.

d3d = closed source
opengl = open source
cs:source = d3d

it's gonna be hard to hack.

Tony Montana said:
Man, i will be soo fucking disapointed if this game gets hacked in the first month give it atleast a year please

lol a year? I'd give it a few weeks tops.

Unfortunatly, yes, there are cheats. Saw two people banned tonight for speed/wall hacking. :mad:

Jäger said:
d3d = closed source
opengl = open source

Wrong, Just because something is closed source does NOT mean that it is by definition any less hackable than something open source. Smart Morons (tm) will still figure out some way to hack a game regardless of whether the engine sues direct 3d or opengl.

dudewth said:
I'm usually more concerned with people that are decent at the game and cheat. I've been playing for a while and I know my way around the game. I bet nobody would be able to tell if I was using wallhacks or not, I would just do better with them. It's sad how many times I've scrimmed against obvious hackers. I've even had teammates switch to the other team when they died to watch the supposed hacker just to see his crosshairs bouncing up and down like ogc does.

Exactly. The obvious cheaters aren't the ones ruining the game. If you're playing on a regulated server, they are quickly gone. It's the skilled players that cheat that get to me. They are skilled at not getting caught, and it's REALLY frustrating. Half the people will defend them, saying they are just REALLY good. THAT is how cheating ruined CS.

Jäger said:
d3d = closed source
opengl = open source

If only this were true. Do a google for ut2k4 aimbot sometime. On second thought, don't :(
There's even bots to get around the 3rd party "closed source" anti-cheat measures like Anti TCC and UTPure :(

CKMorpheus said:
I declare Shenanigans. ;)

dudewth said:

Not when you have 2 or 3 admins in the server. One being obvious and the others watching peoples behavior around players.

As a simple example, when a suspected cheater continually dies quickly after the admin is dead, or when the level of play that I observe does not reflect the players overall ratio. I routinely ban players who are running a high ratio but play like shit when I am watching them. The ban stick comes out frequently and swiftly.

...are you kidding me? The only thing worse than people who hack is admins who take blanket-protection schemes as good ideas for banning people. You should also ban everybody who uses a certain gun on a certain map, because hackers tend to favor certain guns because of their distance/spread ratios. For instance, ban everybody who uses MP5 on dust, and ban everybody who uses AK47 on aztec.

The screens are real, i seen a video yesterday recorded with fraps showing a guy running around and you could easily see people through the walls etc.

http://inara.lewww.com/~carl/its_real.avi

As always gotta be some useless wankers that blow at the game that have to ruin the experience for everyone. :mad:

M1ster_R0gers said:
Not when you have 2 or 3 admins in the server. One being obvious and the others watching peoples behavior around players.

As a simple example, when a suspected cheater continually dies quickly after the admin is dead, or when the level of play that I observe does not reflect the players overall ratio. I routinely ban players who are running a high ratio but play like shit when I am watching them. The ban stick comes out frequently and swiftly.
Yea I agree with you on that. If a player is a noob but somehow is 20-1, then yea he might be hacking. But if I had no hacks one day, and played really well, and then came back the next day with hacks and played amazingly, you wouldn't question if I was hacking or not. It would just seem like I was making my shots. I was mostly saying that people in leagues above cal-o that hack are the ones that get on my nerves, not the pub nubs.

dudewth said:
Yea I agree with you on that. If a player is a noob but somehow is 20-1, then yea he might be hacking. But if I had no hacks one day, and played really well, and then came back the next day with hacks and played amazingly, you wouldn't question if I was hacking or not. It would just seem like I was making my shots. I was mostly saying that people in leagues above cal-o that hack are the ones that get on my nerves, not the pub nubs.

yeah sux when a team goes through cal-o, two seasons of im, and then cal-main before beeing caught. While all that time you respeceted the team.

If this is Source, I think the graphics in HL2 may have been the most overhyped graphics ever. Unless this guy is playing at very low detail.

Staples said:
If this is Source, I think the graphics in HL2 may have been the most overhyped graphics ever. Unless this guy is playing at very low detail.
Read the other threads on this. No point in posting old info.

hate to say it folks buts its real. I have seen this one in action allready, and sadly one guy at a lan last night was showing it off. sigh....

Back