Crysis With EQM (other mods)

Jcazz

Limp Gawd
Well i have Crysis now running with CyberAliens EQM. I have to say, it makes Crysis a better game to enjoy. Its nice not to be in the Sandbox anymore an on the big screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LbWxZ_C8zQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzvjHxzzs7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCS5e7YbRvA&feature=relmfu

Modded CG-group, Texture files, Full use of graphic engine. Easy is now the new Delta, : P
Full HD

Yes i know color and brightness are an issue.

UPDATED VIDEO.

5/1/2012 1080- for best quality updated video with newer TOD.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5tYeNblJw

Updated 5/2/2012 http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=TcryK-31ATA another vid with Color Saturation increased a tad, heh dont mind the music its for fun.

Last edited:
the bloom is absurd and looks like shit

edit: also mega lol at the camera bobbing, jesus christ.

Like I said in the other crysis thread;

The worst crysis vids I've ever seen, the bloom is way, way too much, and the camera bob is like what it would be to walk around very drunk, with legs made out of bacon.

Last edited:
the bloom is absurd and looks like shit

edit: also mega lol at the camera bobbing, jesus christ.

+1 this

overexposure would hurt my eyes after several minutes, and the camera bobbing would make me dizzy.

What kind of fucking shit music was that in videos 2 and 3? Almost makes the terrible mods you did to the game look good.

cool, great thanks for the criticism wonder why poeple dont do shit for people like you. i have all the files. and no i will not be giving them out. have a nice day. and no the Light is fine on my computer, funny thing is when the game is run in full HD and full set-up, someone makes fun of it when the brightness wasnt tuned. Go to hell then. caugh. noob.

20 years of gaming....and people like this piss me off.

posting another vid shortly and evan two thumbs up Willister, Thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-lWmbTaqxQ&feature=youtu.be

Even on Tri-fire 5870 isnt fast enough.

First 3 9800GTX, now 3 5870....i dont know...To run this setting @ 2560x1600 and 8X/32X aa morph/ Adaptive-multisample, wut do u think.

3 5870......25-35FPS average.1920x1080 4x/12x adaptive multi-sample aa. 16xaf. max driver settings, V-sync on.

PS no music, guess people dont like tunes either anymore....i tuned.

Just trying to keep my options open.

Ill wait till next year to complete it.

Dear computer industry. Video cards are to slow....Speed it up. BTW, now where playing in full HD.

ps make sure to stream it 480P and higher.

Last edited:
I had problems with FRAPS and AVS. i am not going to upload anymore till i figure it out, for now, you guys can use you brains to determin how this looks and where its going. i do appreciate the people with interest.

I had problems with FRAPS and AVS. i am not going to upload anymore till i figure it out, for now, you guys can use you brains to determin how this looks and where its going. i do appreciate the people with interest.

sorry about my comments earlier, I thought the mod itself was the brightness and just the camera bobbing. but that krayzie bone song, is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-lWmbTaqxQ&feature=youtu.be

Even on Tri-fire 5870 isnt fast enough.

First 3 9800GTX, now 3 5870....i dont know...To run this setting @ 2560x1600 and 8X/32X aa morph/ Adaptive-multisample, wut do u think.

3 5870......25-35FPS average.1920x1080 4x/12x adaptive multi-sample aa. 16xaf. max driver settings, V-sync on.

PS no music, guess people dont like tunes either anymore....i tuned.

Just trying to keep my options open.

Ill wait till next year to complete it.

Dear computer industry. Video cards are to slow....Speed it up. BTW, now where playing in full HD.

ps make sure to stream it 420P and higher.

lol its not the video cards, its the engine. its not designed to scale to 60fps, the engine was designed to run at 30fps. not to mention the bigger issue of the game only supporting 2 cores which means you can pretty much throw any combination of cards at the game and you will always end up cpu limited long before you are graphically limited no matter what quality settings you use.

I look foward to more consoles and low res texture games for the pc. keep it up everyone.

lol its not the video cards, its the engine. its not designed to scale to 60fps, the engine was designed to run at 30fps. not to mention the bigger issue of the game only supporting 2 cores which means you can pretty much throw any combination of cards at the game and you will always end up cpu limited long before you are graphically limited no matter what quality settings you use.

no its the video cards, the engine has more bells and whistles than wut u know...you are wrong.

Everyone bitchin about Crytek and there Engine is wrong. This game was made for something video card companies cant even supply to u on time. get real, not backwards, to much blah blah crap talk on the internet in regards to this. Everyone else is wrong. Caugh Crysis 3.

Funny thing is the drivers for the 5870 sped up in order to run the modded CG-group files i could not run before.....BTW every game runs with better animation and visuals @ 60 or more FPS than @ 30fps.

Memory is the biggest loser here and always will be.

3x or 4x of any GPU is nice for rendering an intense sceen when speed is needed. But in order to render, you need the memory. Video cards are to priority in how the are designed. GPU and memory for the GPU should be upgradable and swappable just like the CPU/memory combo.
why have 3x 4x cards, guess there all to slow...one card would be fastest.

The DVI output or whatever would be used, would be on the back of the mainboard. But GPU/Memory on bottom of mainboard where some of the PCI X slots are, fully upgradable and expanable. look somwhat like the CPU socket and memory combo design. then you could OC GPU/memory in Bios, and have better ods and performance at doing it, Just like the CPU/memory/chipset combo.
look
Have the chipset to figure it all in and work with the CPU.

Atleast i dont have to deal with cards. and i can upgrade memory or gpu or both....

they should move away from cards and have it made up on the mainboard. With a GPU socket, and memory Dimms, opposite of where the CPU/memory would be on the mainboard. When 2gb isnt working out, you can upgrade to 4GB andso on. You're current GPU is still strong enough. You're GPU to slow, get the new GPU from whichever company and stick it in...all on the mainboard.

a GPU the size of a CPU Chip.....with more crammed in it sounds more fun to me.

GPU/memory upgradable, and Cpu/Memory, upgradable. one motherboard. Two sockets, one for CPU the other for GPU, two different memory socket types for CPU and GPU.

Overclocking the GPU and memory would be alot easier. Bios, settings Voltage settings, speed settings, more options.

Guess the speed problems would be solved alot quicker, and we could all have alot more fun.

Why not a Quad core GPU, 6 core GPU 8 core GPU, and so on....why give me 1gb ram when i had the money to buy 2gb...The 5870 GPU has to much power for 1gb ram, you are welcome for the money though. then the 2gb comes...wow.

The 680 is the worst one to hit the market since the 9800GTX...but the 9800GTX takes the cake.

2gb ram on release? then u hit us with 4gb ram? let me get this correct. Either, the GPU has more performance for 2x-3x cards, or 2gb ram is an issue with the 680GPU. reason for going to 4gb ram when using 3x cards or more.

Guess ill throw 3 more cards in the trash polloute the environment and add more plastic to the masses.

Different GPU chip models, memory configs....on the motherboard. i am getting tired of all this crap.

You guys can benchmark....ill play Crysis. the only game that still shits on computer hardware.

ps, DX11.....example, Metro2033, and others...Still dont have Full Textures, bells and whistles. wait till that hits hard.

"cards" funny that intel still didnt use SLOT A...

We should all just ask them to toss Consoles in the Trash and program to PC...

Last edited:
There is only one company that almost did it correct. Nintendo...ULTRA64...to bad it wasnt ever a reality. Well atleast in the Arcades. aww yes 1600x1200 res in 1995. or 1994. Killer Instinct. As far as consoles go. no replacement for displacement ehh? Imagine Gaming on crysis @ 2100P in full hd or uhd textures with everything. Where we should be anyways. Lets go already.

Quantom3d 3dfx ftw....Bigger upgradable GPU cores, upgradable, memory

Last edited:
its sad to walk into frys and still see a 5 year old monitor dell 2560x1600 still @ 1500 dollars. with 7ms.

And then there is Ray-Tracing and Photon-Mapping...oh my...wut a long road.

I look foward to more consoles and low res texture games for the pc. keep it up everyone.

anything to stave off your view of realism.

what reality looks like
currentgen.jpg

what you want it to / think it looks like
nextgen.jpg

Why not a Quad core GPU, 6 core GPU 8 core GPU, and so on....why give me 1gb ram when i had the money to buy 2gb...The 5870 GPU has to much power for 1gb ram, you are welcome for the money though. then the 2gb comes...wow.

The 680 is the worst one to hit the market since the 9800GTX...but the 9800GTX takes the cake.

lol let me know when you figure out how a GPU works first before you start a huge rant about something you done know.. a little research would of gone a long way and saved you all that trouble.

little hint "shader core" has something to do with it.. oh and dual core gpu's were tried before, and then they found something better(answer is in the quotes).

anything to stave off your view of realism.

what reality looks like

what you want it to / think it looks like

didn't you know everyone wears sun glasses? ;)

lol its not the video cards, its the engine. its not designed to scale to 60fps, the engine was designed to run at 30fps.

If you're willing to turn down the graphics and start getting up toward 60fps the game looks a lot better than 30fps. People who were saying the game was playable at 25-35fps were just trying to console themselves that they couldn't play it at 50-60fps :p

wow that is to bright i cant even watch it for to long how the hell can you play the game when its so bright, or are you just trolling lol

3 HD 5870s are old and dont scale that well. Maybe try 3 6970s or 7970s and see how it goes before saying that graphic cards cant handle this game. Yeah my 6200GS couldnt handle cod 4 either, that game cant be handled by graphic cards!...

The camera bob is way over the top. Would make me sick playing this. And why the hell is the weapon constantly flailing around the screen?

cool, great thanks for the criticism wonder why poeple dont do shit for people like you. i have all the files. and no i will not be giving them out. have a nice day. and no the Light is fine on my computer, funny thing is when the game is run in full HD and full set-up, someone makes fun of it when the brightness wasnt tuned. Go to hell then. caugh. noob.

20 years of gaming....and people like this piss me off.

What the fffffucckkk.

It's way over contrasted and looks awful, jcazz, you are not the first person to do crysis mod videos, you're not doing us some kind of favour here. There have been literally thousands, all much better than this.

Sure have fun making videos but don't insult people and get mad when we voice our opinions on them, this is an internet message board after all

Render wut i have at 2560x1600 and 8x max. even the new cards will crap

ehh truth be told, everythings to slow, everythings possible, and brain washing goes along way.

Back