Crysis Warhead Already Suffering Spore's Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you inferring here that "DRM-free" and "free to play" are analogous?

The single player component should be free of rental stipulations e.g. install limits, yeah, if that's what you're suggesting :)

Inferring? Do you mean implying?
This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've read a response of mine without reading the post I'm responding to. Here is jonneymendoza's suggestion #7:
My advice to games publishers is this:

In each game, include a Serial Code. And then include a Multiplayer online aspect to your game. If people want to play that online component they have to login through your servers and have their Serial authorized by your authentication servers otherwise they won't be able to join any online games that are in progress.

Give the Pirates the Single-Player for free, but make them pay to play online.
Given that Warhead is a single player campaign, it makes no sense for Crytek to give it out for free. But they actually did offer the MP portion with only a serial code to play, just as jonney suggested.

So if you feel that strongly about it, then pay the $30 and only play the MP portion. $30 is still cheaper than a number of other MP games out there.

Neither Crysis Warhead nor Wars has installation limits; of course, you guys aren't aware of this because you're busy speaking out against a game you heard had DRM but you're not exactly sure how it works in each case and you're not exactly sure what the hell you're talking about...but hell it looks popular and it's fun to fight the good fight when you're young. The fact is that it takes zero energy to sit in your computer chair and bitch on an internet forum and not actually have to live up to your own stated convictions.

Why don't you guys take all this energy and apply it to politics or human rights or environmental issues?

Inferring? Do you mean implying?
No, I said inferring; I meant inferring. You may regard the usage as incorrect, though I do not.

Neither Crysis Warhead nor Wars has installation limits
We're mixing the terms "installation limit" and "activation limit" because there's no real, beneficial purpose to having unlimited installations if there are a finite number of simultaneous "activations". Ergo, there's no real distinction as far as users are concerned.

Why don't you guys take all this energy and apply it to politics or human rights or environmental issues?
Unless I'm mistaken, you've made more posts relating to this topic than any other person here, so why don't you heed your own advice?

Yeah, I'm really on the edge because you apparently enjoy acting like a retard who can't understand the english language, business practices, or logical construction of points.

I just think you're acting stupid on purpose because you ran out of shit to parrot.
But maybe you actually believe the last few posts you made, in that case, I wish you the best of luck in life in all seriousness because you're going to need a lot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back