Crysis Non-Subscribers Beta at Fileplanet.

Thanatos.

Gawd
So i just got my beta key. Id strike while its hot cause i foresee these going fast.

again if anyone has an account and doesn't want theirs or decides they don't want to play anymore oorrrrr decides to be very very nice id love to have a beta key :)

again if anyone has an account and doesn't want theirs or decides they don't want to play anymore oorrrrr decides to be very very nice id love to have a beta key :)

Its open for all fileplanet members not just the paying ones and as far as i can tell they still have keys.

Is there any other server to download that exe file from? This is just taking too damn long...

ive got an estimated 2hrs of downloading to go, I must say this is the best/exciting thing ive ever downloaded.

I've finally finished downloading. Installing now, hopefully it'll run decently on my rig.

Ugh... I'm in, but the DL keeps 'failing'.

It just fucked me over too. When i started I was 520/520 with 45 minutes to wait.

I've been keeping tabs on it. I checked 5 minutes ago and it said I had 5 minutes to wait and was 156/520 in line. I looked again 2 minutes later and now all of a sudden it says there are 46 minutes to go, even though it appears I still have my same place in line. (145/556)
:rolleyes:

What DL speeds is it giving once it starts ? I have a key. I might look for a torrent to use.

Problem connecting to tracker. Operation timed out. Well i think it's dead. I'm showing 0 seed 0 leech.

edit: Woot FP d/l just started. Getting 950kb/s download. They're very tricky. I looked at it less than a minute ago and it said I had 40+ minutes left in line. I know if you don't click download in time it boots you back to the end of the line. (wait that's fileshack not FP) Wow It's going really fast. 23 minutes to finish.

Damn I already had 20% done and "firefox encountered an error". Restored and the download started over again from 0. :rolleyes: At least I didn't have to wait in the que again.

thank you, thank you, thank you. key in hand, d/l'ing at ~850KB/s. ETA: 23 mins. ETOPC (est time of pants creamage): 24 mins

Wow, I'm super late but I still got in.. woot!

I'm going to sleep while I set this one to download though...
...same goes for the Tabula Rasa beta (also open).

Well I know it's beta, but I'll just say this runs like crap.

1440x900 auto-detects medium settings

FPS as high as 50 indoors although outside I average about 20-25 fps with frequent drops into the teens. Lots of hitching when driving the trucks around. The first minute there are yellow textures everywhere as it continues streaming them in. Gameplay wasn't that special. Graphically it looked nice but I wasn't blown away. The view distance and water effects are nice and the textures on the vehicles and buildings look good, although there are still quite a few low resolution textures on rocks and such. I don't know how old this build is but it needs a lot of work. I hope they can get it fixed up by November 16th. I'm really only interested in this game for the SP.

Thanks for the heads up OP; downloaded last night during a rather enjoyable session of TF2 :D

now which to play with... TF2, Crysis, WiC... aah too many choices! ;)

Back