Crysis 3 Teaser Trailer is Out on YouTube

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Teaser trailer anyone? A couple of weeks ago we ran the story about confirmation of Crysis 3 with and add-on about more news coming at a later date. Well, it’s later and we now have a bit of a teaser with another add-on that alerts us to yet another trailer to be introduced on April 24th.

Last edited:
misleading title

that is no trailer it is a teaser and a 19 sec teaser which shows like less than 10 secs of actualy gameplay

Check out the tessellation on those jersey barriers and the water under the map! It looks great :)

Hopefully this will ship with DX11 this time, now that the latest version of the SDK for CryEngine 3 includes it.

Hopefully this will ship with DX11 this time, now that the latest version of the SDK for CryEngine 3 includes it.

They'd have to be absolutely insane not to include DX11.

Trailer looked good...but we all know how a trailer can be deceiving...

Hmm nice, ill have to check it out. Am I the only one that the link isn't working for me?

Article Not Found

The article that you are looking for can not be found or has been moved. Use the navigation links above, the search page or the sitemap in the footer of the site to find the news article you're seeking.

Article Not Found

The article that you are looking for can not be found or has been moved. Use the navigation links above, the search page or the sitemap in the footer of the site to find the news article you're seeking.

Same here, with a few articles too.

geting a 404 on the article not being found, same with the Halo movie thread...

Here is my breakdown of the trailer for those who can't seem to get the link to work

Crysis 3 trailer is 19 seconds long

- ESRB logo on screen for 4 seconds
- Game play footage (could be pre rendered or in game footage not sure) 7 seconds
- Crysis 3 logo on screen for 4 seconds
- Game play trailer coming apil 24th text, on screen for 4 seconds

My favorite quote from the comments in youtube:

Alien bastards will get an arrow...

*MAXIMUM STRENGHTH*

...IN THE KNEE.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So will this game have ANY ANTI_ALIASING other then the Bull Crap that was implemented in Crysis 2? Crysis 2 at max settings looks like crap as far as im concerned, Not to excited about another steaming pile coming our way.

Back