Crysis 3 for $4.99 if you have $5 promotional

Dammit. Bioshock Infinite was $9.99 when the sale launched last night and I went to sleep intending to use my promo to grab it this morning.

Now it's $39.99.

KINDA OFFSETS THE VALUE OF THE PROMO CODE, AMAZON

Well that pisses me off, I just bought 2 of these a couple weeks ago and i'm pretty sure it was 29$

And, I can stil return it :)

Last edited:
Sweet, had a promo for Max Payne 3 and it applied, thanks OP!

Man, I can't remember if I've got Crysis 3. Updating Origin to see. Great price.

I have 3 $5 coupons from amazon. Check out the other "editor's choice of 2013" games besides Crysis and bioshock...bunch of BS they all suck!

I have 3 $5 coupons from amazon. Check out the other "editor's choice of 2013" games besides Crysis and bioshock...bunch of BS they all suck!

From years past, they tend to add and remove games as they go, definitely don't use them just to use them until you see something good.

So far it seems like mostly EA games, SimCity (2013) is a decent deal at $15 after promo for anyone who was waiting on a good deal on that. EA tends not to drop the price on their Sims* games for a few years so it may not go lower than that for a bit.

Which promotional code? Does it go to your email?

Mine must have been tied to my account for a game purchase I made over the past couple of months. After adding the game to my cart and proceeding to checkout it showed me that the discount was applied.

Terrible selection with nothing even worth $5. Anything worth buying is either jacked up in price or made unavailable.

Thanks, picked up a copy. I didn't check my email for a code, but it automatically applied the discount in my cart. The key activates in Origin.

The amazon editor should get fired for picking such bad games.

Yeah, remove their ability to feed their kids because you couldn't get a game you want for $5.00 less.

I love how Amazon jacks up the prices 50% or more on 90% of the games on sale making the coupons useless. Douchebaggery at is best! :D

I love how Amazon jacks up the prices 50% or more on 90% of the games on sale making the coupons useless. Douchebaggery at is best! :D
That's why everyone should wait until something shows up that they want for under $10. If not it's no loss. It runs until the 31st.

^-- How about a new Dark Reign,.. I'd be down for that ;) I still have the original.

I've never used Origin and don't think I want to start from what I read

I've never used Origin and don't think I want to start from what I read

I have never ever had a problem with Origin. I have a bunch of games on there and never noticed it which is a good thing for a store/launcher.

I have never ever had a problem with Origin. I have a bunch of games on there and never noticed it which is a good thing for a store/launcher.

Same here, after the first EA game that required it (BF3), it's just been a reality of PC gaming, same way Valve required Steam for HL2. Another great benefit of Origin is that you can get older boxed copies activated on Origin. Some games you have to get a chat rep who will convert your keys from boxed to digital, but I have all my old boxed EA games registered to Origin now too.

Picked up my code, Origin is apparently messed up or Amazon sent me a bad code. As soon as I enter the code Origin tells me "Cannot process your request, please try again later." Yes, origin is a turd as originally thought, process went through eventually.

Last edited:
Isn't Mechwarrior Online, that is free to play, using CryEngine3?

Thanks for the info. Missed out on gaming for the last several years due to busy schedule so just catching up. Frostbite 3 is my favorite so far since it looks good and is multithreaded so performs really well taking advantage of up to 8-9 cores.

I have like 15 coupons. The only game I would buy is Crysis 3 (not that I am crazy to get it, but for such a low price). Still... I have trouble buying anything that isn't Steam these days :/

If it was on steam I would have bought it 5 times by now.

I have no idea how the duck those games ended up as "Editor's Choice", no one actually playing PC games would pick most of those as top picks of 2013. Probably more a function of which publisher pushed titles onto Amazon or gave the biggest commissions.

Back