Crysis 2 Pre-Order $32.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurntToast

2[H]4U
Crysis 2
Crysis 2 Limited Edition

I have received keys from this place before just fine. They have a similar practice to ******. They buy keys in foreign country's where the exchange rate benefits them, then resell elsewhere.

Basically it's like having a friend gift then game to you on steam, then you gift them back money via ebay. But this particular sale is for the ea downloader.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: If you do order from here you won't get your key until March 25th and the 32.50 one is not the limited edition one.

shady and illegal sound about right...anything that invlolves buying game keys in foreign countries and reselling them sounds weird

They have the limited edition version as well. I just posted it above. But who cares about the limited version anyways?

I have used this service before. It works fine. Of course EA/Steam hate places like this since they loose money.

The keys are purchased in regions that have reduced pricing/favorable exchange rate. So that is how you are able to get in on this deal. It is not illegal any way shape or form. It's like Europeans coming to America for vacation and buying electronics at a discount. How is this any different? CD keys fall under the value of declaration anyways.

Crysis 2 is not a steam works game, so this game wont work on steam. They might release a steam version at a later date, but so far I haven't seen any.

http://www.******.net has keys also. Check out their Steam section for keys that work on steam.

I've heard bad things about CJ's before. I wouldn't use them.

Never had any problems with ****** for Steamworks games though.

shady and illegal sound about right...anything that invlolves buying game keys in foreign countries and reselling them sounds weird

Game companies (and also books and other media) think they can rip you off because you're American. Don't let them. There's no reason for us to subsidize the rest of the world by paying higher prices just because they want to charge our region more. And there's nothing illegal about importing.

That said, it's better to buy a physical import copy of the game on ebay from somewhere like India or eastern Europe than it is to deal with these sites.

I would take these reviews with a grain of salt just like you should view newegg reviews. The majority of the feedback is positive.

I received one bad key from Arma 2 at G2play.net
I emailed them about the issue and they sent me a new key. The new key didn't work either so they refunded me my money. They where fast with responding with me and didn't even bat an eye.

This tard just received a blocked key because for whatever reason Steam/EA blocked a bank of keys from this region. If that is ever the case just contact them for a refund. I've never had a issue with these two companies before.

Want to save $15-20 on a game, then go for it. If not, have fun with $60 games on Steam/EA.

^^ Most of them are positive (the wot ratings). It's green so it's probably legit vs ***** that also sells cheap games. I would actually try them out. Maybe I'll get Crysis 2 from them. You have a point, why waste the extra money if you can get it for super cheap.

I might have to consider buying something from this website sometime. wouldn't mind getting black ops.

these kind of website usually get their keys from asian markets..

the games there are relatively cheap...

that is how MW2 was cheap as 10 bucks when release.. but activision remove those game from steam if you login from other country other than where the key suppose to be..

these kind of website usually get their keys from asian markets..

the games there are relatively cheap...

that is how MW2 was cheap as 10 bucks when release.. but activision remove those game from steam if you login from other country other than where the key suppose to be..
**** and **** will have the region in their description. ****** is actually starting to block most games from view if they are out of your region to lessen the confusion.

gotta be illegal.
But it's not. So...........

Illegal, no.

Would the publishers rather get more money out of you, duh.

Lol at the retards saying this is illegal. It's almost like they like getting rapped in the ass and paying more. "Wait, I can get something for 40 bucks overseas that would normally cost 60 here?. YA OK, THATS ILLEGAL LOLOL!!!111"

Lol at the retards saying this is illegal. It's almost like they like getting rapped in the ass and paying more. "Wait, I can get something for 40 bucks overseas that would normally cost 60 here?. YA OK, THATS ILLEGAL LOLOL!!!111"

... you just don't get it do you? Ever heard of the black market? That's what this is, and yes it is illegal. :rolleyes:

Why just dont let the retards that believe this is legit to donate their money to cjs or whatever is the name of this scammer?

lol, got this PM from an angry cj's customer/employee:

diehard101 said:
hey man i saw your post on this forum and itmade me so annoyed I actually had to register here.

on your post here
http://hardforum.com//showthread.php?t=1587078
you blindly said that cd key sellers are scammers and that its' black market' even tho u obviously hav eno idea wtf ur talking about.

I can't stand people like you who blindly go about saying stuff is illegal or bad whatever, whne you have NO IDEA and NO first hand experience.

I am a regular customer of CJS CD KEYS and I can tell you right now

NOTHING they sell is from asia. its european

they have hUNDREDS of positive reviews.
https://checkout.google.com/reviews...04590759631&s=All&q=&sortBy=Date&isIncr=false

anyone who has actually personally bought from cjs, such as me, knows and says that the place is good.

the only people who say CJS is not legit have never even bought from them before and are just got fucking verbal diarea because they have no idea what the fck they are talking about. G2play and cjs are totally legit.

Don't say shit you don't know about nless you actually tried it u idiot

have fun paying $70 for steam games while anyone with a fucking brain buys from key site.

I don't have a problem with your 'worries' that its not illegal, but don't fucking just blindly state that its a scam, even after reading overwhelming evidence that it is NOT a scam (by the reviews, and personal experiences of members of this forum)

it makes you look fucking retarded

rant over.

why yes, diehard101, I will absolutely trust Google Checkout reviews because there is just no WAY they could possibly be faked! and yes I will tell everyone I know to buy from CJ's CD Keys just because you said so. here is my credit card info and Steam account login info as well. also, even though buying said CD keys is basically stealing from the livelihoods of the developers and publishers and is basically piracy, I have no standards whatsoever and would do so in a heartbeat if it meant saving a couple of bucks on a video game! I can't wait to tell everyone what a great site CJ's CD Keys is!!

/s

This reminds me of those "legal" Russian MP3 download sites where you pay like 10 cents a song. Through some loophole, it's "legal", but it's fairly obvious the developers/artist wouldn't approve.

grey-area sites like this and g2play generally run afoul of the game company's TOS, and as others have mentioned, also often result in problems along the way with bad keys, either immediately or later down the line when they get deactivated.

While not outright "illegal", these still fall under:

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back