Crysis 2 DX11 Tessellation & High-Res Texture Pack @ [H]

While you may think what we do here is "hollow" and "meaningless" I personally think that there isn't a website out there that does more for its readers, gives back more to the community or puts its readers first like we do. If there is, please let me know.

I am sorry your feelings are hurt that we pointed out legitimate issues with the patch that were verified by Crytek, but there really isn't a need to insult us by insinuating we have ulterior motives or what we do here is "hollow" and "meaningless."

Thankfully you voiced your opinion, now I know where you stand and what you think about us.

BTW: Not sure what / who "whinging forum members" are.

Gotta say Steve, you are a loyal employee. You should get a raise. Your loyalty though doesn't change the damage Hardocp has done with the way it's handled this whole Crysis 2/Crytek thing from day one. This thread alone should wake you guys up on just how out of touch you've been with your readers who you claim everything you do it for. Come off it! You guys for some reason got a hard on for Crytek and have refused to even back off one little bit with your bashing. You call it pointing things out. You guys went way beyond that and for some unforeseen reason seemed to turn it into something personal (at least it sure looks that way). You guys are like pit bulls. You clamp down and then no matter how many comments from others beat you over the head, you still see nothing but teeth. You should quit while you are behind and quit posting (defending). You guys were just plain wrong about a lot of things you did regarding Crysis 2 but is seems no matter what, you don't cop to anything. I still read your site but I've personally lost a lot of respect for Hardocp over this. For as intelligent as you guys like to come off, you all have done yourselves a real dis-service.

I got Crysis 2 a couple weeks ago and was thoroughly enjoying it, mainly because I never played Crysis 1 so I didn't know what to look for. But, I got Crysis 1 yesterday and for a 4 year old game it looks pretty damn good, better than Crysis 2 in some respects. I also like how open it is, similar to Far Cry. Playing Crysis 2 feels so linear, being told to go from point A to point B and exactly how to do it. With Crysis 1 there are options.

Just had to get that off of my mind. I like both games still, but I can see why some were disappointed moving from Crysis to Crysis 2.

but I can see why some were disappointed moving from Crysis to Crysis 2.

I don't look at it that way. I don't see it moving from anything to anything. Two completely different games. When I think of one, I don't think of the other. It's the hype that does that. I don't get into it. I just play it for what it is and try my best to enjoy it if it's my cup of tea. This tea tastes pretty good.

I got Crysis 2 a couple weeks ago and was thoroughly enjoying it, mainly because I never played Crysis 1 so I didn't know what to look for. But, I got Crysis 1 yesterday and for a 4 year old game it looks pretty damn good, better than Crysis 2 in some respects. I also like how open it is, similar to Far Cry. Playing Crysis 2 feels so linear, being told to go from point A to point B and exactly how to do it. With Crysis 1 there are options.

Just had to get that off of my mind. I like both games still, but I can see why some were disappointed moving from Crysis to Crysis 2.

You're happy with how the game is running on your rig? I remember you asking if the game would run well on your rig.

You're happy with how the game is running on your rig? I remember you asking if the game would run well on your rig.

For the most part yeah. I either play with Extreme Settings with DX11/Hi-Res Textures Enabled, or Ultra with DX11/Hi-Res Textures Disabled. It rarely dips below 30 frames (if it does at all) and it seems fine for the most part. 60+ frames would be nice, but it doesn't prevent me from enjoying the game. Don't forget though it's only 1680x1050, nothing crazy (16:10 monitors are too expensive now for me to move up).

It's funny seeing people get bent out of shape over the [H] staff doing what they always do, a real world report on whatever it is they are reviewing.

You guys come here because you like [H]'s review process and "tell it like it is" attitude, then you guys throw all that down the toilet when they have an opinion contrary to yours.

I haven't always agreed with [H]'s reviews and conclusions (case in point, the ATI 5830 review, $230-250 card gets gold award? I lol'd), but I accept it as a difference in opinions and don't take it past that.

I've subscribed and read MANY computer and gaming magazines over the years, there's always going to be a couple reviews you might not agree with, but that's hardly a reason to go off the deep end.

Again, [H] did nothing more then release a real world computing experience report/review like they've done hundreds of times before, this time, you simply did not agree or like their conclusion.

It's fine to disagree with them, but it seems like the real person being immature is the one who says they are done with this site simply because they have a different opinion.

For the most part yeah. I either play with Extreme Settings with DX11/Hi-Res Textures Enabled, or Ultra with DX11/Hi-Res Textures Disabled. It rarely dips below 30 frames (if it does at all) and it seems fine for the most part. 60+ frames would be nice, but it doesn't prevent me from enjoying the game. Don't forget though it's only 1680x1050, nothing crazy (16:10 monitors are too expensive now for me to move up).

Those frame rates are too low for my tastes, but glad you're enjoying the game.

I actually had mixed feeling on the [H] review. On the one hand Crytek clearly B.S.'d on the whole DX11 thing, they miffed it from the onset and then tried to cover their butts. I'm glad [H] stood up for us and let them have it, but that's where it ends for me.

I installed the updates effortlessly and I have no professional experience with PC's, I'm just an avid gamer, so I found their four hour ordeal baffling to say the least. I spent maybe 20 minutes installing it, although I wished they had somehow merged the patch and the DX11 pack. I played both FEAR 3 and Crysis 2 and they are not even in the same league, I actually found C2 to be far more fun than C1, but that's just my opinion. Graphics-wise I'm maxing the game out after the DX11 update and it's absolutely stunning, and I'm running it on a 560ti 2GB with frames between 25-50fps and only "shading" set to "extreme". I can't in good conscience say C1 had better graphics out of the box when compared to DX11 in C2. Maybe after some serious modding, but even that's debatable.

I felt the respect that was given to FEAR 3 was almost a slight to C2, I just can't imagine, $50 in hand, choosing to purchase a game with archaic graphics and simplified combat over C2, just because Crytek was late to deliver on their promises. C2 has a sufficient story that sets up the game (really enjoyed the intro) and (being as objective as possible) I can't say it's any better or worse than C1 or FEAR 3 in the story department.

I felt that, for one reason or another, [H] lost objectivity on this article and it became personal. I didn't like the move to consoles either, but I never will, it's just an unfortunate part of the industry at this point, look what happened to the Witcher (which is still DX9 only), and now STALKER. There is a way to still make an excellent game and a completely unique experience, which I feel both the Witcher and Crysis did, and STALKER and BF3 will do. Metro 2033 felt like a PC game that was made available to consoles at launch and Mass Effect seems like one of those titles that everyone just enjoyed regardless of platform. That said, I will never buy a console again, for a multitude of reasons, but that's a different story.

Those frame rates are too low for my tastes, but glad you're enjoying the game.

I can tell you're a fan of having 60+ fps, and if I was playing multiplayer I would too. But for single player I think 30+ is enough to enjoy. If I was to play online I would definitely lower some settings to have it run at 60+.

Again, [H] did nothing more then release a real world computing experience report/review like they've done hundreds of times before, this time, you simply did not agree or like their conclusion.

It's not their technical conclusions that people have issues with as I and many others have noted. They said they had a difficult time getting the patch installed, hated for them and wished that things had gone as smoothly for them as it did for me and many others. I think it would be in the best interests of people that paid for this game for things to work, I hope no one is disagreeing that this assessment.

It's all the non-technical comments like "I hope Cevat Yerli chokes on this giant flaccid floppy penis of a game" and swearing every other word when discussing this game is what I think most people that are taking exception with [H]'s Crysis 2 articles are having problems with. How those kinds of comments and language help [H] readers with Crysis 2 issues is beyond me.

I can tell you're a fan of having 60+ fps, and if I was playing multiplayer I would too. But for single player I think 30+ is enough to enjoy. If I was to play online I would definitely lower some settings to have it run at 60+.

Haha, yup, I love my games to be running at 60 fps or more. ;) It's good that you're able to enjoy the game at 30+ fps, though. It's certainly much cheaper, that's for sure. I have to shell out more money to get my 60+ fps goodness....lol!

It's not their technical conclusions that people have issues with as I and many others have noted. They said they had a difficult time getting the patch installed, hated for them and wished that things had gone as smoothly for them as it did for me and many others. I think it would be in the best interests of people that paid for this game for things to work, I hope no one is disagreeing that this assessment.

It's all the non-technical comments like "I hope Cevat Yerli chokes on this giant flaccid floppy penis of a game" and swearing every other word when discussing this game is what I think most people that are taking exception with [H]'s Crysis 2 articles are having problems with. How those kinds of comments and language help [H] readers with Crysis 2 issues is beyond me.

I think I learned somewhere along my life journey that releasing pent up frustration and venting is a positive way to release your tensions, at least it's preferable to more . . . . extreme methods of release :eek:

Sounds like what happened here.

Well, if you believe their backstory on how this article happened, you're saying you would NOT be pissed off or frustrated after 4 hours of getting a patch to download AND work? You're beyond human then, lol.

I've slammed my fist on my table when dealing with Games For Windows Live and it's patching process, so I'm able to empathize here. I was not just angry, I was fucking LIVID. Here I was, wanting to play this fucking game, Bioshock 2, and the fucking stupid POS GFWL is cock blocking me from enjoying my fucking game. So yes, I know what it's like, I gave them a pass on that because I have experienced the same fucking goddamn frustration they did, I simply did not have a website and forum where I could make my experience more public, that's the only real difference.

In the end, writing a review slamming it for their problems is catharic, and it serves the readers interest by letting them know what the reviewers themselves experienced while patching it. I really don't see how that's not a valid thing to include in your interview. Let's say for a moment that Crysis 2 was actually a good game, a solid 11 out of 10, except for the patching process. Wouldn't you LIKE to know that patching may prove difficult with a YMMV thrown into the review rather than them skipping over that entirely? Suppose it wasn't the [H] crew that experienced these problems, suppose that not only did people on this forum post about problems they had patching, but they emailed Kyle and co about the problems, you bet Kyle would include in his review that "Some [H] members are reporting that they had problems with the patching process, please go here (insert web link here) to read about it and be better informed on any solutions that may arise to fix your problems". While I did not experience any problems myself during our review, I feel it's in the best interests of our readers to be aware of significant patching issues that other users are experiencing."

Pretty simple, actually.

In the end though, they still reached the same conclusion they did before, that the game was a turd, just a slightly more polished turd.

Haha, yup, I love my games to be running at 60 fps or more. ;) It's good that you're able to enjoy the game at 30+ fps, though. It's certainly much cheaper, that's for sure. I have to shell out more money to get my 60+ fps goodness....lol!

Yeah, I plan on getting another 6950 sometime soon, for future games like BF3 and Skyrim and maybe then I'll replay the Crysis games at 60+ fps.

I think I learned somewhere along my life journey that releasing pent up frustration and venting is a positive way to release your tensions, at least it's preferable to more . . . . extreme methods of release :eek:

Sounds like what happened here.

I agree, but having worked in IT for two decades I've developed a think skin for technical problems and spending many hours on the simple that ended up being anything but.

But I completely understand why [H] or anyone would be hyper-critical of a game that had such a difficult patch process. As I said earlier I would have given up long before then for a single game but of course it's [H]'s business to do this stuff.

I agree, but having worked in IT for two decades I've developed a think skin for technical problems and spending many hours on the simple that ended up being anything but.

But I completely understand why [H] or anyone would be hyper-critical of a game that had such a difficult patch process. As I said earlier I would have given up long before then for a single game but of course it's [H]'s business to do this stuff.

The point remains that you can't really blame them for releasing their frustration in the manner they did, we've all been there when it comes to problems with a game anywhere from getting it to start, patched, or changing the settings through .ini files (hacking the game to make it run better, tweaks, etc) or frequent CTD errors.

I don't really have a problem with what they wrote since I have no interest in Crysis 2, even though I own all the other Crysis games, my friends have told me that it's just not that good, and I listened to them, so that's good enough for me.

They simply wanted to take those screens for the people who do play and like Crysis 2, even though they don't like the game themselves. Take a bad patch on top of a game that you already don't like and you have the perfect storm for a review like this one.

Really, it's nothing worth getting bent out of shape over, there will be other games, other hardware, other patches, other reviews. This is just one in a sea of many, it's not worth getting worked up over, whether you like the game or not.

Really, it's nothing worth getting bent out of shape over, there will be other games, other hardware, other patches, other reviews. This is just one in a sea of many, it's not worth getting worked up over, whether you like the game or not.

It's just a game, they aren't getting worked up over for me period since they do help me make money but to spend it.;)

Personally for me and Crysis 2 it was hard to get worked up over something that functioned pretty much perfectly, I've certainly had more issue with other games.

But in the [H] Crysis 2 world when you state things went fine that's somehow getting hot and bothered and telling people that had issues to shut up. Definitely the haters had far more temperament issues with Crysis 2 than people that installed the game, played the game, installed the patch without issue, and then continued to play the game.:cool:

Gotta say Steve, you are a loyal employee. You should get a raise. Your loyalty though doesn't change the damage Hardocp has done with the way it's handled this whole Crysis 2/Crytek thing from day one.

LOL you think Steve or Kyle give a flying fuck what Crytek/EA thinks of there honest reviews/evals? You know how many times this site has come under fire for its honest opinion and or viewpoint on products? You know how many people have said "Its only a matter of time Hardocp can't keep saying shit like that" and here we are 2011 and its going stronger than ever.

Crysis 2 is shit. It isn't worth the $60 price point it launched at. Its still quite buggy for MANY people that have just given up on it. We all knew once it was announced that Crysis 2 was going multiplatform it was going to be a hacked experience. But many of us reserved final judgement for the actual launch (even despite the early leak). And for our patience and willingness to look the other way on things like disparaging comments from the Crytek CEO on PC gamers and blaming us for an internal company leak.. we get rewarded with a half ass flash in the frying pan crappy consolized garbage port.

Honestly I have no problem with people disagreeing with me and my viewpoints but if you take the time to objectively view this games merits versus its flaws .. you come out disappointed and perhaps feeling cheated out of money.

You can hate on Kyle , Steve and the whole crew at [H]ardOCP but one thing you can always count on with this site versus many others is an honest opinion and the viewpoints I expect for an enthusiast site such as this.

Bad Company 2 has been out for over a year and it's still filled with game-breaking bugs. Take a look at the BC2 EA forums. Absolutely filled with people who can't play the game because it crashes, freezes, or disconnects them constantly. If you can play, you have to deal with some of the WORST hit registration around a knife that works maybe 50% of the time when plunging it into someone repeatedly.

Is Bad Company 2 a pile of shit then too?

Bad Company 2 has been out for over a year and it's still filled with game-breaking bugs. Take a look at the BC2 EA forums. Absolutely filled with people who can't play the game because it crashes, freezes, or disconnects them constantly. If you can play, you have to deal with some of the WORST hit registration around a knife that works maybe 50% of the time when plunging it into someone repeatedly.

Is Bad Company 2 a pile of shit then too?

Your comparing a single player experience (Crysis 2) to a multiplayer experience (BC2)?

If its still causing massive amounts of issues then yes , its been poorly patched and If you check the BC2 thread you would see my complaints along the way with that experience as well. But is it a bad game? Hell no .. vastly superior gameplay to Crysis 2 and it didn't take a half ass "Gift" patch to actually look the way it should have at launch but again we are comparing a single player game to a predominantly multiplayer game so that's not exactly a fair comparison now is it?

Let's say you take away all the technical issues of Crysis 2 , you are still left with a game that has come down with a case of "consolitis" that had to have the console control overlay's removed via a patch including auto-aim in the PC version ( laugh ). Then as a "gift" to PC gamers since clearly they went far out of there way to please the very group that provided them there first success (Crysis 1 and Warhead both sold well) with a patch that actually ends up improving the graphics a small amount of a huge performance hit.

People keep talking about how PC gamers are acting more often than not that they are somehow "entitled" to certain expectations when it comes to any PC game. Yet it seems there are also developers suffering from this same issue but in a different manner , former PC only developers now feel they are "entitled" to do half ass ports of there PC games regardless if we like it or not even though if it wasn't for PC gamers those very developers would still be slaving away trying desperately to make a "hit" title that will allow them to start a franchise and thus make a shit ton of money in the process while feeling the career success they all feel is long overdue to them.

Seems like a large majority of developers that were PC only are now lusting after that multi-platform gold mine. We should all be thankful I suppose that when a developer who use to make quality titles gains enough success and financial backing from a publisher to go forward and create there next title as a multi-platform release. Except were aren't happy about it , we're seemingly being shit on left and right with piss poor console ports by developers that were PC only and now there is a bitterness that has grown into resentment that has lead all enthusiast PC gamers to anticipate the worst rather than the best.

I personally reserved my judgement despite all the bad things I'd been hearing from those that pirated the leaked copy of the game on this very forum. I figured it was an old build and final code had not been put in place and when the game finally launched my brother bought it for me as a gift for helping him move across town. I came home installed it , patched it and fired it up .. after the first 4 crashes after 10 mins I figured it was my overclocked PC that was problem so I dialed it back some and it was stable enough to play. After about 2 hours I was already quite disappointed with the experience overall .. the game didn't "look" any better than Warhead ..at least to me and seeing all the messages pop up with "Press start" or random Xbox 360 buttons didn't exactly excite me either. After months of patience and anticipation I was rewarded with a crappy console port without even the ability to fine tune the "acceptable" graphics.

You all can hate on me if you want but this game was and is a let down to many to wasted there money on it. Thankfully I didn't.

Well, one thing that I really liked about C2 was the indirect lighting, which wasn't present in C1 IIRC (otherwise, they wouldn't have been pimping it in their Cryengine 3 tech demos). For those who don't know what that is, it's basically light reflects off of the ground etc, and hits the walls, which illuminates the walls with their color properties. I've noticed it on numerous occasions while sneaking along walls and watching the cutscenes. It was present before the DX11 patch too, but I guess no one really took notice.

Installed Crysis 2 for the first time when I found out that the DX11 patch is finally out. So far, I'm enjoying the game although, of course, it's not as good as Crysis but then, Crysis is not as good as Far Cry :D

Your comparing a single player experience (Crysis 2) to a multiplayer experience (BC2)?

Only in the context of bugs. And the crashing and freezing goes for single player too. All I was trying to point out is that a well-regarded game like BC2 still has plenty of massive bugs, just like every other game out there. The fact that some people will have problems running software is not a basis to conclude whether a game is good or not. I spent hours and hours trying to get patches to install correctly for The Witcher, because it kept giving me errors about the language or some shit. And yet I never felt the need to murder the CD Projekt Red team or anything ridiculous like that. It's still a good game.

If its still causing massive amounts of issues then yes , its been poorly patched and If you check the BC2 thread you would see my complaints along the way with that experience as well. But is it a bad game? Hell no .. vastly superior gameplay to Crysis 2 and it didn't take a half ass "Gift" patch to actually look the way it should have at launch but again we are comparing a single player game to a predominantly multiplayer game so that's not exactly a fair comparison now is it?

Of course it's not fair to compare single player to multiplayer gameplay. I would really like to know just what single player games Crysis 2 is being compared to, though. I just don't see how anyone can possibly call this game "shit" compared to all the other first person shooters that have been coming out for years. Is FEAR 3 really just light-years ahead of Crysis 2 in terms of gameplay? Because its graphics certainly aren't better, and yet I don't see people calling it an abomination or asking for the developers to die.

Then as a "gift" to PC gamers since clearly they went far out of there way to please the very group that provided them there first success (Crysis 1 and Warhead both sold well) with a patch that actually ends up improving the graphics a small amount of a huge performance hit.

If the game runs smooth, people complain that it looks like shit. If the game looks amazing, people complain that it runs like shit. And if they provide both options, it's still somehow bad... incredible.

Sort of relevant to the topic, Maldo who has done some amazing stuff fixing Crytek's shitty textures is looking for donations to buy a new video card so that he can work on making his mod compatible with the new DX11 patch.

http://maldotex.blogspot.com/

Just in case people feel it would be worthwhile donating to support this guy with his project.

While you may think what we do here is "hollow" and "meaningless" I personally think that there isn't a website out there that does more for its readers, gives back more to the community or puts its readers first like we do. If there is, please let me know.
You're twisting what I said again ;) I wasn't referring to what you guys do as a whole, I was simply referring to the articles in question.

As far as sites that gives back more to the community and putting the readers first, meh, I just read the articles on most other sites so I wouldn't know... there's other sites that have good quality articles, you guys have good articles, other sites make errors or post incomplete articles, you guys sometimes make errors or post incomplete articles. But that's hardly relevant since I'm not talking about hardocp in general but rather their stance toward Crytek.

I am sorry your feelings are hurt that we pointed out legitimate issues with the patch that were verified by Crytek, but there really isn't a need to insult us by insinuating we have ulterior motives or what we do here is "hollow" and "meaningless."

You didn't hurt my feelings, I find it amusing you'd even think that, lol. I have no love for Crytek. All the games they've produced I thought were good but far from great. Just like I have no particular love for Valve or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps CDProjekt, simply because they've shown that they actually care for their customers... even though they have twice released games that were buggy at launch and also had buggy patches.

Thankfully you voiced your opinion, now I know where you stand and what you think about us.

Well since you're thinking that I think what you do is hollow and meaningless let me just set the record straight, I dont think that at all ;) I appreciate what you guys do and that you offer a different point of view. I think sometime you (and by which I mean articles produced by hardocp and forum posts by the mods/admins, not you personally) can be douchy about how you go about things... but that said so do the vast majority of people on the internet (myself included) when they dont have to look the people they're talking to/about in the eye and that's one thing I dont really appreciate in something that's being presented as an article (rather than just a random forum post), but what ev's.

I appreciate what you do as a whole, but just like you have the right to an opinion and you clearly are willing to post that opinion unfiltered, I feel I have the right to call you out on stuff I dont agree on and appreciate the face you are willing to actually reply to it (even if you keep taking what I say out of context :p).

BTW: Not sure what / who "whinging forum members" are.

I was just making reference to a particular forum member (who I haven't seen for a while) who used to constantly stick up for games with bugs and accuse people who are having problems of being pirates because he didn't have any problems with them... yet when he did have a problem with a game complained about it non stop.

I was just making reference to a particular forum member (who I haven't seen for a while) who used to constantly stick up for games with bugs and accuse people who are having problems of being pirates because he didn't have any problems with them... yet when he did have a problem with a game complained about it non stop.

He's been gone for a while and I have to say even though I didn't have anything personal against him that the forum is definitely better off since it was done.

He'd be a nightmare in this thread. The thread would also be at least three times its present size mostly from him filibustering and arguing and repeating himself nonstop around the clock and ignoring just about every response that came his way come hell or high water except for the occasional martyr syndrome digression and personal nonsense tangents and rants.

I don't miss the likes of that at all.

Hehe, you guys still raging over this a week later? Wow. See you next week. :D

I still read your site but I've personally lost a lot of respect for Hardocp over this. For as intelligent as you guys like to come off, you all have done yourselves a real dis-service.

You've been coming here for almost nine years, free of charge....we do one article you don't like....and you've lost a lot of respect for us? :(

Personally for me and Crysis 2 it was hard to get worked up over something that functioned pretty much perfectly, I've certainly had more issue with other games.

You would never know it, you've posted in this thread so many times we could write a book using just your posts. Hard to believe you "don't care" and it's "just a game" to you....but I'll take your word for it! :D

You would never know it, you've posted in this thread so many times we could write a book using just your posts. Hard to believe you "don't care" and it's "just a game" to you....but I'll take your word for it! :D

Yeah, I really care over something that doesn't put money in my pocket, effect my health or my family. Pulease.:D

I guess just shooting the breeze and having a different view of something now qualifies as "raging" or "caring". Really, people read forums like this for "debate", cheap entertainment, echo chambers are boring. zzzzzz

Installed the high res stuff last night. Wow, is it beautiful and runs like butter on full settings w/ my GTX460 and 2600K. :D

Yeah, I really care over something that doesn't put money in my pocket, effect my health or my family. Pulease.:D

I guess just shooting the breeze and having a different view of something now qualifies as "raging" or "caring". Really, people read forums like this for "debate", cheap entertainment, echo chambers are boring. zzzzzz

Keep fighting the good fight heatless, I don't have the energy. :p

For AMD crossfire owners, CatalystCreator just tweeted this:

Make sure the PostMSAA setting is removed from the games autoexec.conf file - it's causing bad CF scaling.

What's this? Enhanced graphics for a poor game? I'd have to reinstall Crysis 2, and that's not gonna happen just to see better graphics on a mediocre game. But hey, they got my money...this time.

Seeing the amount of hate Kyle throws at crytek in this thread, I'm really wondering why all he throws at AMD's Eyefinity is rainbows flowers and butterflies.
The drivers are a real nightmare and we never hear about it.
- Profile switching never worked well
- Unexplained loss of portrait functionality.
- CCC gets totally lost rearranging monitors - needs reboots to fix
- 2d flickering
- screen tearing on non primary monitors

How many hours of your life have you lost fighting with all these issues Kyle?

I'm really wondering why all he throws at AMD's Eyefinity is rainbows flowers and butterflies

Maybe because the end result is a noticeably boost in gameplay immersion and enjoyment? Because we know going in it's new developing tech that's not 100% supported or ironed out. Because there was no "promise" or douche-baggery from the folks offering it?

just a hunch... I can't speak for any specific person, but it's easy enough to imagine why one might find it worth the effort.

Back