Crysis 2 (all formats) - $34.99 shipped, $29.99 PC download @ Amazon

Thumbs up. That's my buy price for it on Steam (I already have on 360), very tempted to just go with Amazon digital download...

Thumbs up. That's my buy price for it on Steam (I already have on 360), very tempted to just go with Amazon digital download...

The amazon key won't work on steam? I thought C2 was a steamworks-ish title?

good price on the pc download. Steam prices just looking worse and worse these days.

The other crysis deal posted here probably still works. it is an eadm key, not like amazon is going to give you more.

Thankfully I'm not a Steam worshipper so I don't mind going to where the deal is. :p

However I do run into the issue of keeping track of all the games I buy online. I've encountered instances with games I've almost bought twice. :eek: One huge reason why I've found retail box to be better, plus it looks great on my shelf. ;)

Keep the game icons in a Game Folder. This is what I do to keep track of all my games/mods/codes, no matter what the DL service is.
If you delete the game from your HDD, keep the icon there as a place holder to know that you still own that game.

Back