Cryptocurrency's Big Winner & Big Loser

Probably not but you shouldn't attempt to mix cream and sugar by holding a flimsy paper cup between your legs either. It's like being served fajitas at Chili's and then burning yourself on the skillet by touching it even though they tell you it's hot and the food is clearly still sizzling.

Which is why we have juries who assign percent blame (in most states). I'd say its mostly a company's fault for serving scalding hot coffee. If the coffee were at normal temperatures, what would have been the result of the spill? Probably not nearly as severe. Furthermore, I think, given that most people hold shit between their legs, that you can argue a reasonable person expects to be able to hold things there without spilling most of the time. 80/20 seems fair.

The bottom line is that its never an all or nothing.

Which is why we have juries who assign percent blame (in most states). I'd say its mostly a company's fault for serving scalding hot coffee. If the coffee were at normal temperatures, what would have been the result of the spill? Probably not nearly as severe. Furthermore, I think, given that most people hold shit between their legs, that you can argue a reasonable person expects to be able to hold things there without spilling most of the time. 80/20 seems fair.

The bottom line is that its never an all or nothing.

I would argue one should be holding anything made of flimsy paper material between their legs, that's just asking for an accident. I also prefer my coffee hot and not warm, what temperature is acceptable is up to personal opinion though. I would place the 80% blame on the customer but that's just my opinion as well.

I think the general tone of the comments were more along the lines of SS7 is hopelessly broken/outdated/unsecure, and also not the best place to use as secure access to anywhere near $24M.

Back