Cryptocurrency Exit Scam Robs Investors of $50 Million

Especially the Mexicans.... they know Mexican Judo.
Judo know if I have a knife.
Judo know if I have a gun.
Judo know if my homies are waiting around the corner..... judo know.
Does it make me a bad person that I laughed out loud at that?

I support crypto, but everyone who gets involved in ICO is a damn fool.

Scamming crypto is one thing, but do these guys really think they're going to get away with it? If their own government doesn't find them, another one will, and if that doesn't happen, someone who they scammed will have them killed one day, or extorted for most of the money they stole. Their only protection is anonymity, and I see it as being flimsy as hell.

What makes you think a Government isn’t behind this? Something risky for an individual is business as usual for some of these governments. Long as you don’t skim to much of it before your haul goes to the ministry of wealth relocation you should be just fine.

theft is theft and what goes around comes around ... he's screwed big time

[H] is a fake news spreading website. Get better at vetting what you post! Don't just post all this bad crypto news (fake or not) to get off your poor gamers who can't buy video cards...

I love this site. Been reading here for 20+ years. It has gone down hill a bit. Also, the members of the forums have gotten a bit childish and entitled.

So...This guy starts an ICO, gets investors on board, makes like he ran off with their money to show how they would have no recourse if he'd fled...because he wants more ICO money to raise the standards for ICOs???

I would think every investor would be clamoring for their money back.

If there was an oversight board (LOL), this guy would be canned. Shrug. Now his name will become synonymous with "business idiot".

Back