Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason Steam Key $0.99

viralcow

Limp Gawd
http://store.indiegala.com/

Under the Death2Spies Bundle or whatever. Pay 99 cents and get the steam key for the game.

People bash this game way too hard- it's slow, terrible optimization, whatever.

It's one of the few single player shooter games that I really enjoyed (I'm more of a skyrim guy). It starts off pretty slow but the latter half of the game has a lot of hidden gems if you're into this kind of atmospheric/eerie horror stuff.

i don't know about that site.. its just a ball of confusion..

i don't know about that site.. its just a ball of confusion..

:rolleyes:
Took me 2 minutes to add to cart, create an account, and checkout with Paypal.

Thanks OP!
Email with key supposedly takes no more than 30 minutes but you can also grab the key in My Account > My Serial Numbers. ;)

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
Took me 2 minutes to add to cart, create an account, and checkout with Paypal.

Thanks OP!

really??

look at this page and tell me its crystal clear exactly whats in the bundle

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/bundles/the-death2spies-bundle.html

you get its that its a death2spies bundle at the top, you get some screen shots and a minimum and average price with an add to cart button... i get some sortof timer that is counting down.. still no idea whats in the bundle..

go down a little further and i know that if i'm No 1 i get 5 copies.. of something... I get a list of the top buyers (Curse Leslie, she is number one at $12.25!!!)

Wait.. there it is.. Down at the bottom.. in a QuickView (that was anything but quick)... in a death2spies bundle i get Cryostasis??? and after 3.99 i get Death 2 Spies + Expansion..

Anyone know if Death2Spies is worth it? I happen to love the Splinter Cell series, so if it's anything like that, I may actually pay the $4 to get bundle.

lol it wont even let me go into the paypal usa its basically every other country but the usa. wtf how tarded

Back