CRYORIG And NZXT Create World's First Software Controlled RGB Heatsink

HardOCP News

[H] News
PC cooling and peripherals innovator CRYORIG announces their collaboration project with NZXT to deliver the world’s first software controlled RGB LED lighted heatsink, the H7 Quad Lumi. Based on CRYORIG’s award winning H7, the H7 Quad Lumi features an additional 6 mm high-end copper heatpipe, game changing Lumi lighting system as well as a new QF120 Balanced LED fan. Co-developed with NZXT, CRYORIG has managed to add a built-in RGB LED controller directly into the H7 Quad Lumi. Running on NZXT’s CAM, the H7 Quad Lumi is capable of adjusting dual channel LED lighting on the logo and base of the heatsink through CAM software and mobile phone app.

Working extensively with NZXT, CRYORIG has managed to develop something truly unique with the H7 Quad Lumi and Lumi lighting system. The Lumi lighting system is built upon NZXT’s Hue+ controller board, with nine different special lighting effects available at launch and more to come with future firmware updates. The Lumi system is capable of dual channel LED configurations, meaning the top and base LED’s can be set to different colors and even separate special effects. Feel free to mix and match almost limitless combinations for your heatsink! Powered and controlled through NZXT CAM software, not only LED control but CPU temp monitoring, fan RPM control and profile settings are all available on CAM. Making the H7 Quad Lumi the first CAM Powered peripheral and a true innovated approach towards PC cooling solutions.

lol, I appreciate the coverage, but I question how many HardOCPers are interested in LED aesthetics.

I remember when Blue LEDs had just become popular, shortly after being perfected for mass production. Then (queue Gary Oldman voice) EVERYTHING!!! had blue LEDs installed. I remember even swapping one into my Logitech MX whatever.

What's old is new again.

I only see my heatsink when I change components, which isn't that often. Not one to keep my case on my desk to stare at.

Back