CRUCIAL MX500 2TB or SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB

Same price: 860 EVO. If the MX500's cheaper it's likely the better option, depending on what you're using it for - if it's games/storage, it doesn't matter much.

why some people say that the SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB is better from CRUCIAL MX500 2TB ? can you tell me the reasons please/?

Last edited:
do you believe that the SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB is better in everything against the CRUCIAL MX500 2TB ?

Last edited:
what is the difference between CRUCIAL MX500 2TB and SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB?

i am saying from your experince?? do yiou have crucial or evo to tell me which is better//? this i am asking

Those are 2 of the better/most popular brands around and either will be fine for your use case, my personnal preference goes to Samsung but you may as well get whichever one is cheapest.

but why some people prefer the SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB and some another prefer the CRUCIAL MX500 2TB ?

i am saying between these 2 are there major differences?? in quality,, speed and etc??

but why some people prefer the SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2TB and some another prefer the CRUCIAL MX500 2TB ?

i am saying between these 2 are there major differences?? in quality,, speed and etc??
These two drives are very similar. you would have to actually research this yourself. As pointed out, if you just want to buy a drive go for it, either one will make you happy.
my personal preference would go to the samsung. The crucial drive has a good reputation as well, as far as i know.
This site doesnt do reviews any more so its not very likely you'll find someone on here who owns both drives, and has run benchmarks on them.

honest i dont know which to buy from these 2,,.

i am very confused .. and i dont know what to do..

honest i dont know which to buy from these 2,,.

i am very confused .. and i dont know what to do..
This isnt very confusing. You have two drives, which comparing specs are almost identical, made by two very reputable manufacturers.
Take a die (dice), odd numbers its the samsung, even numbers its the crucial. Roll it. Done.

Google will tell you what they use for controllers. Both are very good drives.
Neither has mechanical equipment. SSD drives are Solid State Drives, no mechanical components, all solid state electronics (no moving parts).

Both SSDs have been out for a while now, and there are substantial reviews out there for both. I'm sure there are also numerous posts about both here and on other forums. Please do your own research, and if you have specific questions about either come back with those.

And stop reposting and yelling the same nonsense question every few hours when you don't get a response and/or hear what you want to hear. Just like you did about power supplies recently until the thread was locked.

Back