Crucial M500 960Gb Availability

loafer87gt

Limp Gawd
Just wondering if anyone knows of any retailer with the Crucial M500 in stock. I have had absolutely no luck finding one up here in Canada, and I just got word back from system builder that their supplier are saying it could take up to another month for them to come back into stock. Any recommendations on where I could look to find one?

Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any retailer with the Crucial M500 in stock. I have had absolutely no luck finding one up here in Canada, and I just got word back from system builder that their supplier are saying it could take up to another month for them to come back into stock. Any recommendations on where I could look to find one?

Thanks!

I ordered 4 from Amazon on April 10 and finally they are arriving today.
It's probably more than a month wait from everywhere now.

A friend of mine simply called Crucial directly and ordered his before they were listed in most places. I would suggest that if Amazon doesn't have it.

I've been watching for these to come back in stock as well. Since the initial availability at release, I haven't seen them in stock anywhere.

Out of stock on 960. I've been watching these too. My theory is businesses are buying them up. When I first started looking at SANs I found many vendors using X25-M drives for their hot data read caches. Aren't these the last consumer grade/cheap drives with capacitor/battery backed caches since the Intel 320?

Wow they sold out quick, they were in stock when Mike211 posted.

It is in stock... but at an extremely price gouged cost.

Last edited:
It is in stock... but at an extremely price gouged cost.

Thats the thing about Amazon.. lots of times, even though it is not in stock (to be fulfilled by Amazon), you can still get it at severely inflated costs. The price of supply vs demand I guess (or greedy vs greedier). Gotta love capitalism ;)

I wanted to replace my backup hdd with one of these new 960gb ssd. a bit expensive for me yet.

Back