Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Refurb) - $29 + FreeShip

Snagged one. Thanks OP!

Its too bad they didn't have the 256gb model in stock. Its only $49.99!

Want. Don't need. Sold my 128 for 50 last year as I have limited uses for a drive that small. The only uses I can think of for it is replacing the main drive in the MAME cabinet or as a PS3 drive. But my PS3 is dead and I'm not sure there's enough left I didn't play to get a new one. Uncharted 2/3, Nino Kuni, Star ocean? If they still played ps2 games I'd get one as I've an extensive list of unplayed ps2 titles. Most of what I missed on PS3 before it broke has been released on PC or was/will be remastered on ps4.

In for two, I cannot resist. Already have four of these, as I always have some mad tinkering project that will benefit from these. Great for a media center where everything is stored on 4 TB mechanical drives, or for breathing new life into an old laptop.

Even free standard 5-9 biz day shipping.

Awesome find - thanks a ton. Gonna order for spare + another family member's laptop.

Got one for my old zodiac minipc. At this cheap I'm even upgrading computers I don't use.

I have Qty 2, 256 M500's from BF that I picked up for $65 ea, new. Still thinking of jumping on 4 of these and I don't even have a use for them!
Edit: Can't add more than 3 to cart. So much for raid10

I have an older core i3 laptop that works great but HDD keeps clicking and fails seatools test. Bought one for an SSD boost. Thanks OP

In for 2. Thanks OP. Don't need em, but can't beat that price!

Has anyone gotten a confirmation yet that the order went through?

Only from PP so far. No direct email from Crucial other than the order confirmed page.

In for two and my brother grabbed one; thanks for the heads-up OP! Now we'll see if the orders are filled.

I snagged the limit of 3 last night when this was posted to SlickDeals... at this price why the hell not?

Great deal on an older (but still awesome) SSD.... the write speeds might be a little slow compared to today's generation, but it's still an SSD and bloody fast as hell.

I ran two of the 256GB version in RAID0 for almost two years until I 'upgraded' to two of the MX100 units last year.

I've had one of these in my HTPC for about 3 years now. Great quality and speed.

Back