Crucial M4 128gb SSD - $159.95 shipped

Glad the deal is back!! Fedex is holding up my delivery, was supposed to be here in 1 day but has now turned into 5. Check the front page of this site...the new version 9 firmware gives a nice 20% speed boost to these crucial drives!

This thing is awesome.

Got Firmware 009 loaded up and even on SATA 2 my bootup doesn't even let the windows flag complete.

YES! So glad this is back in stock. Just jumped in for one with the $10 off coupon bringing it to $150 shipped. Almost thinking I should have grabbed a second to flip profit :D

When you checkout with paypal, will they only ship it to the address you have on paypal?
you cannot save the add $10 if you check out with paypal and I believe they will only ship to the confirmed paypal addy when using paypal for checkout

Woot! Got one for $161 shipped (with Ca tax). Glad I saw this thread was bumped, my spam filter blocked my alert that this was back in stock.

I would love an SSD to prolong the life of my notebook, but there's no way I could squeeze everything I need onto a 128GB, and 256s are still too expensive.

Boo. :(

Damn. Was going to jump on this. But buy.com now charges tax to Washington State. Not so hot for me.

Man, I was going to get this but TN tax (over 9%) plus shipping, and the fact I'm not a new customer and can't use the 10% off coupon, makes this 149 deal over 181 bucks :(, which kind of kills the deal for me, it sucks.

Maybe within the month there will be a better/similar deal I can get in on.

There's a free shipping option (you have to select it) and I was able to use the $10 coupon with google checkout.

great deal for a great drive!

Samsung 470, Intel 320 or the M4 are the 120+ Gb SSDs to go for IMO.

Surprised this is still in stock. When I posted it originally, thing sold out in like an hour, lol. Updated original post with details on shipping & coupon code.

In for one..$150 shipped..Thanks OP or whoever bought it up again..:)

They won't take Paypal on it? Strange... Wonder why that is.

because of the"free trial"software thats included..Remove it from your cart and PP is available.It wants to automatically renew using your credit card..

because of the"free trial"software thats included..Remove it from your cart and PP is available.It wants to automatically renew using your credit card..

Whoa!!!

Does it just automatically start doing that?
I've never downloaded it or clicked on anything from that "trial" or authorized them to charge my credit card.
I will go nerd rage on somebody. They will RUE the day!

*edit* Just got off of chat with Buy.com and they say you have to download it to start the "free trial".
But that explains why this $20 lower than anybody else. CA must have chipped in a little.

Last edited:
I've read nothing but good things about the M4, but I'm still curious as to why they're going on sale all over the place. Does Crucial just want to unload in preparation for something new?

I've read nothing but good things about the M4, but I'm still curious as to why they're going on sale all over the place. Does Crucial just want to unload in preparation for something new?

To meet end of quarter sales figures. Can't disappoint wall street.

looks like it sold out again....its just a matter of time before the next deal.

How often does the Buy.com deal come threw? I just missed it of course....

I "luckily" got in on it. I didn't really need it, but at that price...how can I resist?

I "luckily" got in on it. I didn't really need it, but at that price...how can I resist?

I am guilty of the same exact thing. I have the 512 GB version and it's pretty amazing. I guess my media center's getting an upgrade...

I suppose I'll have to move my 90GB Agility 2 to my Games Drive, and use the M4 as boot/OS drive.

definitely can't pass it up. I just wish I had the money for 2 128gb drives. got 1 and now have money for another.

To the guy asking; this is kind of the secon time ever the deal has been this good. Last week and now again that they got more stock. not sure if they will have the deal when they get more stock. but I am sure more deals will come in the near future

nearest deal to this is approx $175

EDIT: I feel like an idiot; I could have ordered my second 1; forgot I had a few bucks in savings I could have used temporarily. Oh well; will have to wait for the next deal

Last edited:
Hopefully it comes back in stock for those that missed it, but that is a different OOS page than the one that showed up last time.

Back