Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 800MHz Memory $99.99AR Free

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
Buy.com has the Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 800MHz 240-pin DDR2 Memory for a low $99.99 after rebate. Free shipping. Tax in CA, MA, MD, TN. 4-4-4-12

New Google Checkout buyers take $10 off today 4/30 only.

$40 rebate Exp 5/7/07

Here is mine running 24/7

Amazing 5-5-5-15-2T

Untitled.jpg

1116memory.jpg

I paid $360 for this same ram in june of 2006.

I'm going to have to break something now, just to relieve my frustration.

Agreed. These ram prices are ridiculous...how can I not build a new rig?

Agreed I belive the time is right to stock up on some ram kits. I paid 300 for my 4-4-4-5 PC 8000 kit, on Feb 15th. I can get a 4GB DDR2-800 kit now for the same price.

Those are not the same since they're DDR-667 and like Chop mentioned you have to manually select butget shipping (7-9 days) to get the free shipping.

In for one.

Ordered some. Hey it says free shipping but i was charged for shipping. Total 146.05. Also Check this out I found these that dont mention the rebate but are 141 with free shipping so woulda been 5 dollars cheaper. They are the same right, I wonder if they would still honor the rebate.

http://www.buy.com/prod/crucial-bal...dr2-667-pc2-5300-non/q/loc/101/202541814.html

Anyone dealt with crucial customer service? How are they? Easy to RMA with? Ive never had to deal with them before.

I cant imagine these sticks going cheaper than this. Got myself a set now along with the previous deal Ill get 4GB of Crucial to replace my GSkill HZs which just refuses to OC much.

Anyone know if using google checkout is going to void the rebate?

It will not. In fact the Buy.com receipt does not even show google checkout.

I just jumped in for 4 gigs, luckily my neighbor was home and hooked me up with his CC and address for the second rebate.

:D

Wow, this is a hell of a deal. RAM just keeps dropping and dropping. Had I not just gotten two sticks of OCZ 1066, I'd buy a pair of these.

Wow, I bought these from last week's $135 deal...

Curse you Crucial, curse you!!

I must be out of my mind. I just ordered a kit. Now I have 2 gigs of the OCZ PC2-8500 coming along with this Crucial Ballistix and I already have 8 gigs of Buffalo FireStix PC2-6400. I don't know what I'm going to keep. Someone buy some of this RAM off me lol.

Can I buy 2 kits on the same order and get the $40 rebate on both kits? Or just 1 $40 rebate?

this should be in another forum, but can I use this memory in a build with this stuff:
MEM 1Gx2|OCZ DII800 OCZ2P800R22GK R - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$163.99)

or will it not work nice together?

are these better than corsair?

They have guaranteed Micron D9 chips and are manufactured by Micron themselves, so I'd say at least they're not worse than Corsair.

Grr, this ram deal just committed me to purchasing a whole new computer

I hope these insane ram prices don't cause a supply shortage of C2D's and video cards. :D

Back