Crossover 32X2-P: 32" PWM Free1440p A-MVA

NCX

Supreme [H]ardness
Crossover Black Tune 32X2-P Playerwares Review (Korean)

The 32X2-2 combines the best features of the Acer B326HUL (Review by Daywalker) which has great colour presets but suffers from very obvious overshoot ghosting and BenQ BL3200PT (TFT Central Review) which has ok colour presets (black crush) but a well balanced overdrive setting (AMA High). The Crossover is 100% LED PWM Dimming/Flicker Free, has excellent colour presets and well balanced overdrive. Playerwares did not verify if it drops frames when overclocked, so be skeptical of the 120hz claims since Qnix's un-reviewed version skips frames above 87hz.

Don't forget about the HP 32 Envy which is also likely PWM Free and their Envy monitors usually have great colour presets and 2 decent overdrive settings (1 without and 1 faster setting with some overshoot ghosting). The Samsung S32D850T is likely only PWM Free down to 30% like the S27D850T and the two-toned bezel messes with the perceived black depth and evenness (blacks look significantly darker near the bottom silver bezel and lighter in the top half compared to the black bezel).

Last edited:
I need to go to Seoul soon to see if these are out yet. I really want to replace my 3 monitor setup with a single monitor.

Curious why you'd say the HP 32 Envy isn't VESA compliant. It doesn't have the bolt holes directly in the back of the monitor, but it does come with a VESA adapter that attaches where the stand goes.

Looking for reviews of the Envy as far as PC use and gaming goes, but haven't found much out there. Responsiveness, lag, blur, ghosting, etc. It's a suspiciously good price for that panel, and I'm wondering where the tradeoffs are.

Curious why you'd say the HP 32 Envy isn't VESA compliant. It doesn't have the bolt holes directly in the back of the monitor, but it does come with a VESA adapter that attaches where the stand goes.

Looking for reviews of the Envy as far as PC use and gaming goes, but haven't found much out there. Responsiveness, lag, blur, ghosting, etc. It's a suspiciously good price for that panel, and I'm wondering where the tradeoffs are.

When the product page had originally come out, I don't believe there was information as to whether or not it was VESA compatible, and it certainly didn't look as if it would be. In fact, I'm just finding out now.

Back