crfracer290 horrible trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
crfracer.jpg

What's too make up? The proof is in the pictures. This guy has some balls. I have all the PM's from him still saved so Kyle or whoever can feel free to read them and verify everything i've said here plus a whole lot more shenanigans from this guy that I didn't bother to post about because I thought this guy might work at resolving this, at least sending me payments if he didn't have all the money or something.

I am going to start posting this on some of the other forums he goes too as well now since he has no intention of paying i best spread the word so no one else gets ripped off by this guy.

was he banned?

I have been familiar with him through forums through the years and he has never been anything but helpful. I hope this gets sorted out.

What's too make up? The proof is in the pictures. This guy has some balls. I have all the PM's from him still saved so Kyle or whoever can feel free to read them and verify everything i've said here plus a whole lot more shenanigans from this guy that I didn't bother to post about because I thought this guy might work at resolving this, at least sending me payments if he didn't have all the money or something.

I am going to start posting this on some of the other forums he goes too as well now since he has no intention of paying i best spread the word so no one else gets ripped off by this guy.

We already know from one of the forums he posts on and we were pretty much shocked when we saw what happened.

He said himself he is trying to figure out what happened and could not reply due to him being banned as soon as the thread went up.

(I did not join just to back him up or argue in this thread, been wanting to join [H] for a while.)

I think it's total bullshit that he was banned before he had a chance to defend himself, it's clear to me that it was damaged in transit.

he says he knows him not just from buying and selling....:rolleyes:

It doesnt matter from where i know him. How does the OP know it wasnt damaged in transit and it wasnt reopened and packaged like that? This guy wouldnt do that. I bought a mouse from him for 30, the mouse never came, i waited for three weeks, notified him, he said he would get my money back and did. Theres nothing wrong with this guy at all. He woudlnt do such a thing. Hes well known in other places, not just here and has never had a problem like this with ANYONE. Like ive said, hes had problems with his mail before. Just relax.

It's been close to 2 months now and he made every excuse in the book while I have waited patiently but now he is ignoring my PM's and calls so I figure I have no other choice but to warn everyone of this guy.
I think it's total bullshit that he was banned before he had a chance to defend himself, it's clear to me that it was damaged in transit.

Uh..yeah...I'm pretty sure 2 months is enough time to fix a situation so that you don't have to defend yourself....

Had he addressed this in the correct way, this thread would not be here...so yeah, banned is where he belongs...

And no one is denying it was damaged in transit, he packed it like it was a $2.00 text book. not a 50 Lb computer with heavy parts inside......it has absolutely no chance of NOT being damaged in transit

It doesnt matter from where i know him. How does the OP know it wasnt damaged in transit and it wasnt reopened and packaged like that? This guy wouldnt do that. I bought a mouse from him for 30, the mouse never came, i waited for three weeks, notified him, he said he would get my money back and did. Theres nothing wrong with this guy at all. He woudlnt do such a thing. Hes well known in other places, not just here and has never had a problem like this with ANYONE. Like ive said, hes had problems with his mail before. Just relax.

The package was not opened when I recieved it still had original duct tape in tact (The only tape on the box.) The case was probably damaged in transit, there is no possible way it could have survived the way it was packed so that's a given. The point is I have been dealing with this for TWO MONTHS now and this guy is refusing to do anything about it. And it is obviously his own fault, point blank, read the thread.

We are talking about 640 dollars here not some 30 dollar mouse.

1. LEAVE NEGATIVE HEAT!!!!!!!! This guy has a transaction on his heatware as recent as 6/18. It sucks you got screwed but leave heat with links to this thread to warn others of him!

2. Submit a paypal claim. Sometimes you get your money back. I got $850 back after someone tried to scam me on a QX9650 (not here).

3. Im shocked. I was looking at this case as well and glad I didnt purchase it. I think its horrible how this child has dealt with his mistakes and needs to own up but.........

How can he respond and own up if he was banned prior to responding?

5-14-2008:

crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
I guess I can take 640. PP is [email protected]. I won't be able to ship tomorrow because I have a busy day, so if you want to wait until tomorrow night to pay, that is fine with me. Also me cell is 281 414 XXXX if you need to contact me other than PM.

Thanks, Matt.

Hey man, sent you the paypal last night haven't recieved a response yet. Starting to get nervous. Will give you a call if I don't hear from you tommorow. If I don't manage to get in touch with you tommorow I will have to file a dispute to put the paypal funds on hold so please acknowledge.

Thanks,
-Jimmy

:eek: Take it easy, it has not even been 24 hours and you are talking about filing a paypal claim?

Anyways, I got a suitable box for the case. The one I was originally going to use didn't really work out after I tried it.I also calculated the weight/dimensions on both UPS and DHL and they were both over $100 I contacted Yellow, a freight company, and it costs only 47 dollars through them so they are going to be picking up the box on Monday evening. I will give you the tracking info when I get it.

What is your phone number?

5-28-2008:

crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
Jimmy,

On Friday I got a call from the driver asking for your phone number so that he could contact you about delivering the box. I believe I have your number on my home PC, but I am currently staying at a friends. I am not sure if it has been delivered or not yet as of today.

You have my phoine number, i left you a message with it last night. I am not sure what's going on here, i asked for a tracking number which you never provided. I have never had a delivery man have to call me before delivering something this is all starting to smell of a scam. If I don't hear from you tonight I will be filing a dispute with paypal asking for a refund. And I will pursue this as far as neccesary including getting your local police department involved.

I have been scammed once before so i know exactly how to handle a situation like this now and i will not dilly dally around while you feed me a bunch of excuses and avoid my phone calls.

Actually I do not have you phone number. I am currently at a friends beach house and have zero bars of reception on my cell phone and I do not even have it turned on at the moment.

I PMed you Friday asking for the number, I am not sure why the Yellow delivery driver needs your number, but he called me asking for it and I told him I would get it from you. You never messaged me back so there was not much I could do.

I am not trying to scam you...you have seen my feedback and I have no reason to cheat you out of your money. I will be back home early tomorrow and I will call Yellow and get this straightened out and I will also give you a call.

5-30-2008

crfracer290 said:
Jimmy,

Please give me a little bit more time to get this straightened out. I promise you I am not trying to scam you, it is not something I would do. I apologize for the lack of communication, it is my fault.

Paypal has the money in hold due to your paypal claim so if I was to scam you then you would receive all of the money back.

6-3-2008

bluehaze013 said:
Well I've given you extra time man and you seem to be doing nothing with it, still no communication, Thursday will be 3 weeks that you've had my money. I don't care about the phase change anymore I just would like my money back. I will be escalating the claim at Paypal on Thursday and I will follow through with contacting the Police next weekend because I am just tired of the lack of communication form you. I don't know if you are a scammer or not, the next few days will determine that but if you are the whole world is going to know about it via the forums come this weekend if I haven't recieved my money back via paypal.

Don't worry about shipping the phase change if you even have it, I do not wan't it anymore. I am tired of this and I will refuse any shipments from you as I have no trust that I would even recieve a working unit from you.

I am done with this, and the police will be handling it from here on out If i don't recieve my money back.

Thanks,
-Jimmy

6-4-2008

crfracer290 said:
The new UPS tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6-10-2008

crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
Hey, I noticed the packaged has been delivered and I wanted to make sure all is well. As you might have noticed, I forgot to ship the 3rd wheel for the case, so I will get that shipped out to you tomorrow.

Don't bother the case is destroyed, You have to be the biggest moron in the world to ship a phase change loosely in a card board box like that. Will be taking pictures tommorow. You should call UPS to come pick this up as an insurance claim as it is unuseable. I left you a message on paypal. I expect a full refund by Friday at the latest or I will escalate the dispute to a claim with paypal and will be posting a full review of this whole saga with pictures and all, all over the internet.

Thanks for nothing.

I honestly thought it had been packed well enough. What was I supposed to do, build a wooden crate for it? There is no reason to call me a moron, it was not an easy thing to pack and I thought the packaging I did was suffice. After the whole fiasco with Yellow freight when I received the box back from them it was in the same condition, and I used the exact same packing when shipping it again with UPS.

Dude, there was nothing at all supporting the case the wheels were resting on the bottom of the cardboard box. You know when things get shipped the boxes get tossed around. The wheels are smashed into the bottom of the case and the weight of the compressor not being supported has bowed the center of the bottom of the case out a good 2 inches. I didn't even bother to take the peanuts out as it is obviously broken the parts are dangling in the case. You said you were going to use instapak, instead you stuffed the case half full with peanuts which does absolutely no good.

I am really pissed off man...I knew something like this would happen which is why i said not to bother shipping it just give me my money back but you decided to ship it anyway.

Please issue me a refund via Paypal, and please contact UPS about your insurance claim. If neccesary I will drop the package off wherever just let me know.

The bottom of the case bends when the 3rd wheel is not installed, once you install the 3rd wheel it it is even, it was like tthis when I received it from Jinu.

Also the sides do not fit on perfectly like a normal case because its not a normal case, it is highly modified. If you were expecting a perfectly normal case I am sorry that I mislead you, but everyone knows it takes alot of modding to build the phase into the case and nothing can be perfect.

Send me pictures of the entire case and also turn it on to see if it still works.

6-15-2006

crfracer290 said:
bluehaze013 said:
crfracer290 said:
Could you please send pictures of the box and packing.

[Snipped Pictures]

As you can see there is a small crush in the bottom of the box the reason it is small is because the way you packed the case the case was actually supporting the box rather than the box supporting the case. You might as well have just slapped a shipping label on the case and it probably would have been better off. this is 100% your fault for the packing job and I will be surprised if UPS honors an insurance claim but regardless this is not my problem.

You have until tommorow night to refund my money before I start posting on the forums and escalate the dispute to a claim with Paypal. please let me know how you plan to handle this as soon as possible.

Ok, I do not need you to tell me how poorly I did on the packing anymore. And I am filing a insurance claim with UPS on Monday and will issue a refund after the package had been inspected/picked up from your residence.

6-28-2008

He still has not responded to my PM's or phone calls...

And he still has no negative heatware feedback, so don't expect anything more. You have to do something about it to get a result.

You can take all that time to sort through pm's, but not 2mins to leave negative heat to protect the rest of the trading community?

I don't have Heat. Never signed up for it. All anyone has to do is search crfracer290 on google and this post will show up third in the list on first page.

You know bluehaze, it only takes 3 minutes tops to sign up for heatware.. Lots of the people's problem is they don't leave neg heatware to the seller if they scammed them so lots of other innocent people just keeps on getting scammed by the same scammer... Anyways good luck to you and hope you get your money back, but seriously just sign up for heat and leave him a negative feedback.. doesn't hurt at all.

numero uno, you said u knew him. That was a point u chose to make for the sake of defending your bro. Now it matters, duh! Haven't used that term in years :)

You know him so well and you feel the need to help his good name, tell him to defend himself. He can reregister--you're allowed two accounts I think.

But for the record, if you're going to make any form of comment directly related to this presumptive troll, everything you say becomes a matter of public record. That's the internet.

let me add, if this turns out to be something else, I'll be the first to apologize. For now, your friend looks guilty.

...and BH, you really need to open a heat account. If not for yourself, for everyone else.

oi cypress texas whats his ZIP code ???
And for some reason i think i saw his SN somewhere else.
On a Local Forum in TX.

Talks about Noob packing ... Looks more like trash than packing materials.

Had I saw a negative heat I would have not sent money first, you should really sign up that is what heat is for.

Damn... $600? I bet he spent it all on new computer parts and has a dry paypal account. I really hope you can get your money back.

OK I signed up for Heat and left him a negative with link to this thread.

Cypress, Texas is actually the location of the UPS store he used. zipcode 77429

He has no address viewable on his paypal account but i've been told he is currently attending school at Texas A&M. So perhaps I will give the school a call on Monday and see if there is anything they can do to help me.

no address on the shipping box?

Matthew Scott
Cypress TX 77429

b/c he in the same zipcode as i am.

UPS has to ship with an address on it for the sender exp something that exp ...

they won't help u though. They can't say much of anything at the school but hey, what you got to lose right?

Paypal seems to be the only other source, other than anybody who's ever shipped to him (see heat and check with previous buyers), that has the info u need. You're just going to have to be creative with the research.

Harassing him doesn't make you any better

get off your high horse. This guy ships out a case with no protection, hasn't answered for weeks and ava just calls him a troll and that's harassment to you :rolleyes:

Oh my god. I ordered a Wired Mac Keyboard from this guy a few months ago and NEVER got it. He claimed to have shipped it, but never could provide a tracking number. After waiting a few weeks, and asking him whats going on he said he didn't know what was up. I just told him whatever, and decided to absorb the cost because he sounded honest. Also, I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. Now I wish I had asked him to send my money back.. wtf..

why didn't you leave neg feedback?

Ive dealt with this guy on numerous occasions. I bought a mouse from him a while back, three weeks it never came. He filed a claim, and i got my money back as well as him from UPS. Maybe he has a problem with his mail getting stolen or the post office stealing his mail. I wouldnt totally put this on him. Hes a great guy and i know him not just from buying/selling. He wouldnt pack something that cost this much like this, so again, dont put it all on him. And to the guy that posted the AIM convo, i bet you feel like a bamf cause you can harass someone from AIM. Take your nonsense else where cause its not helping out.

if he is a great guy, then why hasn't he come here and responded? surely if it mattered to him he would have gone on another account defended himself. Look at the convo that was posted

some people baffle me. I can't believe people don't do anything when they don't get what they deserve, absurd

Anyone defending this guy is kidding right? I have shipped many phase change systems. Box it up, put it on a pallet, insure and ship it with a real carrier. If the buyer doesn't want to agree to cover that shipping, don't sell the unit. I have had units damaged on occasion with this method also and the claim process is always in my favor because I took the time to put it on a pallet, strapped down etc. Very simple really.

I had an xbox deal that fell through with him. I was kind of suspicious he said the xbox magically RROD'ed while it was packaged in his car and that he would refund me. After a month of calling and IMing I got my money back, he even paid a little more for the paypal fees, but he isn't to be trusted, very suspicious activity.

I've had other traders contact me about him, a lot of people have had trouble with him in the past.

I have a lot of his information if you need anything

Did you use a credit card or bank card? If so file a dispute the with the bank or CC company as well.

instant message chats should not be posted here.

anyways i hope u get your money back dude.

You should be banned for that IMO.

and why is that? Did you even read the chat? he knows there is a thread about him and he isn't going to do shit...

and lmao at people coming out now and saying they have transaction problems with him

I was gonna post my own story up about this guy but was too busy and it wasn't worth my time. Now that I have time and saw this post, I'm gonna tell my deal with him.

He was selling a Zune for $80 shipped. I told him I wanted it, he said ok, he said he'd promise to hold on to it for me till his bank account got verified with paypal(he wanted money order and I didn't trust him) so I said i'd wait. Everyday after that day I asked if his account got verified. He never msessaged me back until a week later when I noticed instead of PENDING status for his Zune, it said SOLD. I noticed it and kept messaging him. After a few more days, he finally responded when I sent him a more aggressive message. He said he sold it already and had too many people message him about it and forgot that he was holding it for me (what a load of crap).

My girlfriend was waiting for me to get it for her, too. She kept asking me what was going on with that guy. Well, I hope he gets what's coming to him. Horrible trader indeed. Broke his promise and sold an item he was saving for me to someone else. :mad:

whats horrible about that neogohan, is that you had the payment ready, its not like he was waiting on you to pay him. agreed, fling him into the high hills away from all honest traders!

and why is that? Did you even read the chat? he knows there is a thread about him and he isn't going to do shit...

Because what he did was about the most unproductive thing he could have done for the OP. If he really wanted to help he should have minded his own damn business instead he went and taunted the guy in question.

Shit like that helps nobody especially in a situation where the chance the OP will be refunded is slim he dont need random people going on ego trips making things harder for him.

You should be banned for that IMO.

From a [H]ard|Gawd, that's outrageous.

Yeah, users should definitely be banned for affairs outside the website. While we're at it, let's ban users that are banned from other websites just in case. ;)

Because what he did was about the most unproductive thing he could have done for the OP. If he really wanted to help he should have minded his own damn business instead he went and taunted the guy in question.

Shit like that helps nobody especially in a situation where the chance the OP will be refunded is slim he dont need random people going on ego trips making things harder for him.

there you go.. how about you read the convo, he told the troll that there is a thread about him here and to me that is productive... much better than not doing anything and we definitely know this guy knows but he won't do shit.. he called him a troll because he is one, and I don't see why you're defending him.

and lmao at people coming out now and saying they have transaction problems with him

Hey BaranBamboo, can you please shut up? Thanks I appreciate it.

To everyone who is chiming in now that they have had issues with this trader in the past....

WHY in the name of god did you not leave negative heat????

So many of these issues including the OPs problem with this trader could have been avoided if people would just use heatware and post negative heat (or neutral in the case of not following through with a promised deal - guy with the Zune issue).

Use heatware. It helps all of us!

To everyone who is chiming in now that they have had issues with this trader in the past....

WHY in the name of god did you not leave negative heat????

So many of these issues including the OPs problem with this trader could have been avoided if people would just use heatware and post negative heat (or neutral in the case of not following through with a promised deal - guy with the Zune issue).

Use heatware. It helps all of us!

I didn't leave heat because there was no transaction between us, and I thought heat was only for "transactions." I wanted to leave heat but maybe thought it wasn't fair.

I didn't leave heat because there was no transaction between us, and I thought heat was only for "transactions." I wanted to leave heat but maybe thought it wasn't fair.

Its debatable for sure......

I dont think it would be a wrong thing to leave neutral heat explaining the situation though, but once again, thats a gray area IMHO.

Negative heat would be unfair, but neutral.....well.....

In my personal opinion if you had a firm deal and he renegged, neutral heat would be acceptable in my mind.

Sorry to go OT...I hope we dont stray far on this line though.

Unfortunately, an actual transaction (money or goods exchanged) must take place for valid heat to be left -

From the Heatware FAQ :

A user backed out of the deal, can I still write an evaluation?

If one party backs out of the deal even after a verbal agreement has been made, NO evaluation can be given to either party. If no goods or money was exchanged, the "deal" is not eligible for evaluation.

It is amazing how many times a deal goes south and the person who gets the shaft doesnt have the balls to leave negative heat. This is perplexing to me.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back