Creative Launches SXFI TRIO: USB-C In-ears with the Super X-Fi Difference

erek

[H]F Junkie
Excited? Anyone?

"SXFI TRIO truly sets itself apart with a new level of audio realism for calls, and makes video calls with family and friends more intimate. It's also excellent for long calls, where the spatialization of Super X-Fi eliminates the fatigue associated with conventional headphones.

As such, SXFI TRIO is the perfect companion to Work-Learn-Play from home with, instead of bulky headphones.

SXFI TRIO's angled earbuds are intricately designed and fine-tuned for long-lasting comfort, and it comes with 6 pairs of different silicone ear tip sizes, so it will be a breeze to find the perfect fit.

Creative's CEO Sim Wong Hoo said, "The SXFI TRIO is an all-rounder, ideal for all day in all places. It's a miniaturized wonder. The triple-driver performance can rival high-end, bulky headphones; with Super X-Fi integrated, I believe it will be very hard to match. Moreover, you are getting two products for the price of one, because it basically integrates the SXFI AMP and the Aurvana Trio into one - their combined price is twice that of SXFI TRIO."

Pricing and Availability

SXFI TRIO is priced at S$199 (139.99 USD) and is available here.
Source: Creative"

https://www.techpowerup.com/269060/...-usb-c-in-ears-with-the-super-x-fi-difference

$139 for wired earbuds that aren't from the known high end IEM companies in 2020. Unless i'm missing something, this ain't it.

Last edited:
what about the holographic audio? criccio

Does anyone know what that means? I guess its not as bad, its actually $140 USD, not $200 but these days, i'm buying wireless.

I'm nearly certain that "holographic audio" thing is some DSP stuff they're using and nothing game changing.

Reactions: erek
like this
Holographic audio sounds like more bullshit marketing. That being said, I've always been impressed with creative products on a cost/performance basis. I remember when everyone was going nuts for the iPods in early 2000's, I always bought creative mp3 players. Cheaper, no built in battery (remember, that was a problem back then) and to me the sound quality was far better.

So in short I'm curious to know what these sound like.

Back