Creative Introduces The Sound BlasterAxxT AXX 200

HardOCP News

[H] News
Creative Technology Ltd today announced a product that would radically transform the wireless speaker market: the new Sound BlasterAxx™ AXX 200 functions as a full-fledged Sound Blaster and a portable, powerful NFC wireless speaker rolled into one. This wireless sound system – which is fully programmable – actually intelligently enhances audio in real-time, making it perfect for music, movies, calls and games.

The Sound BlasterAxx AXX 200 also boasts an immense host of other useful and fun features such as a quad microphone array for teleconferencing and Voice Recording, an MP3 Player, and a ‘crazy' Super Megaphone that not only amplifies the user's voice in all kinds of zany ways, but also allows the user to karaoke anywhere. The sound system also comes with an insanely loud siren, and even charges the user's smartphone.

so essentially a great party product. hit that siren when the cops show up. :(

Because calling it the BbbT BBB 200 would look and sound stupid, but my gawd, anything with 4 Xs in it is automatic WOW.

I honestly did not realize Creative was still around....

Any product with that high of a scrabble score MUST be good.

"intelligently enhances" = adds crappy surround filters and similar gimmicks. No thanks.

I wonder if it is encrypted.
If not you might be prosecuted for broadcasting :p

I want to get my hands on that "zany" super megaphone......:eek:

Back