Creative Inspire T3000's are pimp!

TheJackal

[H]ard|Gawd
i just picked these up at bestbuy with the 10% off coupon (found it in hot deals section) and i have to say, these things are clearly pimp. sweet bass, everything is awesome. i came up from 2.0 sony desktop speakers (~4-5 years old, then i got a set of logitech headphones from walmart, now i bought these. bf2 sounds absolutely crazy. i also picked up david banner's mississippi cd at bestbuy when i bought these, awesome bass. i am also using a creative sound blaster live 24bit pci sound card. anyone looking to upgrade from basic speakers should take a look at these.

oh, and installation is a breeze, and it has a nice remote control to control bass and volume.

*blinks*

Would you be willing to spend $50 on a combo that blows these away in sound quality?

Gavinfoxx said:
*blinks*

Would you be willing to spend $50 on a combo that blows these away in sound quality?

nope, these are fine for me. :cool:

thanks for asking though. :rolleyes:

Gavinfoxx said:
*blinks*

what would that be, btw?

glad to hear you like your inspires-- a friend of mine has a set of them and loves them.

TheJackal said:
i just picked these up at bestbuy with the 10% off coupon (found it in hot deals section) and i have to say, these things are clearly pimp. sweet bass, everything is awesome. i came up from 2.0 sony desktop speakers (~4-5 years old, then i got a set of logitech headphones from walmart, now i bought these. bf2 sounds absolutely crazy. i also picked up david banner's mississippi cd at bestbuy when i bought these, awesome bass. i am also using a creative sound blaster live 24bit pci sound card. anyone looking to upgrade from basic speakers should take a look at these.

oh, and installation is a breeze, and it has a nice remote control to control bass and volume.

It's always nice to find people who are happy with their audio setups! ( a rarity in my experience).

It's always amazing how you can get decent audio from a cheap sound card and cheap speakers. I remember when I used my 5 year old Altec Lansing 2.1 setup. I really enjoyed it.

~Enjoy them

hehe oh i will enjoy them. i'll post some pics tomorrow because they're sexy.

actually, i was going to get the t3700 er something but bb
didn't have them in stock and said they were discontinued.

Glad you like your setup! That's all that matters - pay no attention to nay-sayers.

Looks nice. I'm using an old set of Inspire 4400s myself haha. Although it seems to me that everyone seems to talk down the Inspire series due to its weak bass. But I'm not much of an audiophile, so any new speaker would probably sound good to me. :D

Btw, I think you'd get better bass response if you moved that sub down onto your floor, maybe under your desk or somewhere in the corner of your room. :)

EvilNick said:
Looks nice. I'm using an old set of Inspire 4400s myself haha. Although it seems to me that everyone seems to talk down the Inspire series due to its weak bass. But I'm not much of an audiophile, so any new speaker would probably sound good to me. :D

Btw, I think you'd get better bass response if you moved that sub down onto your floor, maybe under your desk or somewhere in the corner of your room. :)

hmmm thanks for the tip, i'll move it on the floor in a lil bit :cool:

haha it sounds like 5x more powerful now. it's right next to my right foot. f*cking awesome.

my floor shakin'!

Good job moving the sub onto the floor... that's where it should be.

Glad you like it! :D

oh yeah, and the speakers also came with silver stands. is it worth it to use them?

How much effort will it take for you to answer that question for yourself? :p :p

Mister X said:
How much effort will it take for you to answer that question for yourself? :p :p

lol, i just put them on. don't really see the point but it makes them look even better. :cool:

I'm glad you're happy. I'm sorry if my comments were inappropriate. Lemme find another thread where I can post my suggestions...

I loved my inspires, they were my first 5.1 computer speaker system. I forget their model though...oh well. Glad you enjoy them. Like someone said, its rare when somebody gets a system that they dont have any regrets with =)

Mister X said:
Do the satellites still vibrate like they did before? ;)

sry i didn't see this before. actually no! that must be what they're for. thanks.

haha man, i've only used a sub in my home theater system, and never one this close. god these things rock. just wait for what i do to my car. :cool: :D

TheJackal said:
sry i didn't see this before. actually no! that must be what they're for. thanks.

haha man, i've only used a sub in my home theater system, and never one this close. god these things rock. just wait for what i do to my car. :cool: :D

Subs in cars generally don't add as much bass as they would in a house, because the car is too small for the lower frequency waves to develop. All that happens is that people can hear you coming from a mile away, which just advertises that you spent alot of money on your car audio setup. Also, I read somewhere that it takes 26 feet for a 40hz tone to properly develop. If you're going to put a sub in your car... its not worth it. Just get some good sounding speakers, like some Focal JM Labs car speakers (they are soo leet)

mike_6289 said:
Subs in cars generally don't add as much bass as they would in a house, because the car is too small for the lower frequency waves to develop. All that happens is that people can hear you coming from a mile away, which just advertises that you spent alot of money on your car audio setup. Also, I read somewhere that it takes 26 feet for a 40hz tone to properly develop. If you're going to put a sub in your car... its not worth it. Just get some good sounding speakers, like some Focal JM Labs car speakers (they are soo leet)

lol, all i hear going by my house is thump thump thump. hehe

mike_6289 said:
some Focal JM Labs car speakers (they are soo leet)

tru!!! abosultelly beautiful. I spent 3 hours in my friends garage after he had a custom installer set his car up for show competitions!

mike_6289 said:

????????????? they most certainly DO add bass, even moreso because the limited space within a car creates so much more "room gain"...

as far as a 40hz tone needing 26 feet to "properly develop"... i'd like to see that link...

waves don't "develop"...

Back