Creality Ender-3 slanted Nozzle

hgg

n00b
Hi guys, new member here.

I’ve just received my first 3D printer, the Creality Ender-3 and
while assembling the unit I noticed that the nozzle is slanted
and not vertical on its holder unit.

Ender-3-Nozzle.jpg

Is this normal or do I have to try to make it vertical?
Did I receive a faulty nozzle unit?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Ender-3-Nozzle.jpg
    Ender-3-Nozzle.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hi! I'm of absolutely zero help to you as I don't own a 3D printer. After you figure it out, would you mind leaving a review of your printer and how you are enjoying it? I'm interested in purchasing a 3D printer next year and I love reading what the community likes and dislikes. Hope you don't mind me posting this in your thread. Welcome to the forums and the community!

Hi! I'm of absolutely zero help to you as I don't own a 3D printer. After you figure it out, would you mind leaving a review of your printer and how you are enjoying it? I'm interested in purchasing a 3D printer next year and I love reading what the community likes and dislikes. Hope you don't mind me posting this in your thread. Welcome to the forums and the community!

Yes, no worries.

It should be vertical. Is the block screwed in properly and flush? I don't have this printer but I need more pics of how it's sitting above the heater. I would leave bending it until you've exhausted trying to fix it on the top.

Hi, I've tried to print and it came out fine, so I will not trying to fix anything.
Thanks!

My-1st-3-D-Print.jpg

if you want big, cr10, if you want easy, prusa i3

if you want big, cr10, if you want easy, prusa i3

I'm tempted with a CR10 because of the huge bed size. The only bad things with that printer is the manual bed leveling and the rubber wheel on the extrusions. I think over time, the wheels will shred.

I'm tempted with a CR10 because of the huge bed size. The only bad things with that printer is the manual bed leveling and the rubber wheel on the extrusions. I think over time, the wheels will shred.
I've not run into any issues with the wheels and they're easily serviceable. The manual bed leveling on my version isn't a big deal once you're used to it and I just use a big brim to dial it in if needed during printer start. I have mine in the garage so I'm always twaking somethING to deal with the huge temperature and humidity swings here in Seattle.

Hi guys, new member here.

I’ve just received my first 3D printer, the Creality Ender-3 and
while assembling the unit I noticed that the nozzle is slanted
and not vertical on its holder unit.

View attachment 118526

Is this normal or do I have to try to make it vertical?
Did I receive a faulty nozzle unit?

Thank you.

This doesn't look right. What does the other side of the gantry look like?

Back