CrazyPC Going Out of Business Sale

Thx, so they are behind from friday :p

Ah well that poor place got it ass kicked the last 3 or so days :D

I ordered through paypal will they just refund through that if they don't have the items?

Well, late to the game...and their site is down til tomorrow. Here's to hoping it comes back up long enough to find a nice deal, from what has been a nice place to do business with. Been along time since I did but it was always smooth, and issue free for me.

I dont own any credit cards.. I've been down that road in debt 2 times over and wont revisit that again.

Heres my build :)

My new build "in progress" No tomorrow! UPDATED!

Holy shit just checked out the thread...and I gotta say, I want to marry you. I'm not gay or anything, but I'm seriously giving it consideration. That rig is bad ass. Mad props.

Sick Man. Just fucking siiiiiiiiiiick build!

Back up and running - picked up a few fans at a great price when the 50% discount is included.

Thanks!

Be carefull.. Some times show in stock but there not as i've been told.

LOL,

Guess iam getting everything I ordered, this morning, I got and email stating they were processing the order, and just now got the ship confirmation from ups, all 15 pounds of it :p :D

Damn shame these guys are closing shop, seem to have pretty good turn around with all thing considered.

I've gotten processing notices for both of my orders, but only 1 shipping notice so far. Of course, I placed one order on Friday night and one order on Saturday afternoon.

Wow.. Some real cranky people over at crazypc.

All i tried to do was email then and ask if they can add something to my order since it was yet to be processed that i forgot. A simple tiny single mosfet Nvidia 80GT heatsink for a whole $10 bucks and after about 10 emails later after they tlel me its sold out... Its in stock. I tell them this and ask them to second check or something cause i thought thats why they held up orders so that they could catch up on there stock and get everything right.. Heres the quote i got from them.

Place an order and see if it goes through. Thank you.

Sincerely,

CrazyPC.com

http://www.crazypc.com/

Phone: 248-926-5980

Fax: 248-926-5982 or 443-692-9608

Toll Free: 888-558-6005 Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Eastern

I said to them " If you can give me a code for free shipping and you can add it to my previous order thats yet to be processed :)"

Heres the message i got back..

Select local pick up and come get it your self. We do not offer free shipping.

Sincerely,

CrazyPC.com

http://www.crazypc.com/

Phone: 248-926-5980

Fax: 248-926-5982 or 443-692-9608

Toll Free: 888-558-6005 Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Eastern

Lets just say my next email was please cancel and refund my prior order and i have no problems ordering everything from someone else that still cares about there customers.

$6+ to ship that little heatsink...when they could easily toss it in the box with the other order that still isint packed up. hehe.

THANK YOU CRAZYPC!

Thats how they treat there local loyal customers who always paid more and bought from you in the past if they had what i needed.

Good luck guys!

Oh wait.. Ofcourse what do i get right after i send that email but a shipping notice! lol.. Well you know how this is gona end with one hell of a f'd up order and also a crushed box.

$80+ down the drain!

Dude, what do you expect. They are going out of business. They don't care if you are a loyal customer, because soon they will never have another customer again. Plus I am sure it is fairly chaotic over there.

I'm just impressed that they managed to process and ship my order in 1 business day.

Dude, what do you expect. They are going out of business. They don't care if you are a loyal customer, because soon they will never have another customer again. Plus I am sure it is fairly chaotic over there.

I'm just impressed that they managed to process and ship my order in 1 business day.

Well yeah what do they care.. thats my point and with all the money he's making in profit off of the high shipping costs ofcourse he wants me to pay $6+ for a $10 dollar way less then an ounce item.

My order of 4 black light tubes will come broken.

everytime i've been there.. theres 1 guy. Prob has his realitives there helping him out.

I don't follow your logic here. They wouldn't give you free shipping or modify your order (which apparently was about to be shipped) which means your order will arrive damaged?

Or are you just saying that you are pissed about not being able to avoid paying shipping, which will somehow curse the delivery part of your order?

I think he's more upset that the customer service hasn't really been there. Which is understandable they are probably swamped in orders and not happy about closing up shop.

At least you got something. I found nothing I wanted and missed out on the good stuff. Kinda crappy b/c I saw the sale from the get go but nothing was marked down at the time.

I don't follow your logic here. They wouldn't give you free shipping or modify your order (which apparently was about to be shipped) which means your order will arrive damaged?

Or are you just saying that you are pissed about not being able to avoid paying shipping, which will somehow curse the delivery part of your order?

I asked Sat night about adding a small heatsink ($10) to my order cause the my current order was not processed yet. Was told Last night that they couldnt do it cause there not taking orders atm and wait till monday. Monday comes and i ask again about it and was told no cause that item was already sold out.. (9:30am). Come 12:30PM i check and there now taking orders and the item still shows in stock so i ask again. Was told to try to place the order and see what happends. I ask again if they can ship it with my other order.. so if they can give me a free shipping code i'll place the order and they can toss the heatsink in the box with the other order. The reply was come by and pick it up cause they dont offer free shipping.

I think he's more upset that the customer service hasn't really been there. Which is understandable they are probably swamped in orders and not happy about closing up shop.

At least you got something. I found nothing I wanted and missed out on the good stuff. Kinda crappy b/c I saw the sale from the get go but nothing was marked down at the time.

Honestly i searched over the site a few times over and over to FIND something i might need for my rig and the PC i'm building my father as to be nice and support the local shop i've delt with plenty of times in the past.

Nothing in that order i seriously needed.

They might have meant put your order in and see that it happens. I imagine they'd notice, they've never been anything but nice to me.

Does suck being even a bit late to the party, I wanted to get a quad rad on the whim I might use it later...but that sold out quick once the 50% hit. Still got nice stuff friday night though. Can't wait till another place goes out of business!

Darn.. they sold out of the temperature sensor and toolkit I wanted shortly after I ordered. That sucks. Now I may actually have to pay full price for something :p

Well I got $10 back because they were out of the 140mm fans from thermalright :(, that was one of the main reasons I ordered.

The panaflows are way cheap but they want $10 just to ship one or 16 for 4, too rich for my blood.
I wish I would have know my 140mm fans would have been canceled I would have added these and not had to pay shipping twice.

Man sucks to hear them go outta business.

I bought my TRUE 120 from em, and had it Lapped by them.

Great shop indeed

Just snagged 8 panaflo's for less than $6 a fan shipped, will be perfect for my next watercooling build.

Just snagged 8 panaflo's for less than $6 a fan shipped, will be perfect for my next watercooling build.

How did you get them so cheap, they wanted $10 just for shipping for one fan and each fan added like $2.50 for shipping for for me?

How did you get them so cheap, they wanted $10 just for shipping for one fan and each fan added like $2.50 for shipping for for me?

5787 Panaflo FBA12G12M1BX 120x38mm, 3PIN, 86CFM, 36dBA • SleeveFan: 9000-0 NO SLEEVE 8 $8.50 $68.00

Subtotal: 8 $68.00
50% Discount: ($34.00)
Shipping: UPS Ground: $13.55
Sales Tax: $0.00
TOTAL: $47.55

Shipping went up $1 to get 8 fans versus 4 for me.

I got my order today and was notified the day it shipped that the tool kit i ordered was sold out..

Open the box and low and behold the whole reason i placed an order was missing.. The fan controller for my fathers new water cooling rig is not there!

:( Shows sold out and nt marked sold out.. so you would think its still there at there shop.. we'll see after all i've been through so far.

Remember i'm the guy that went back and forth in emails trying to get them to add an small item to my order and was told no.. come pick it up, we dont offer free shipping.

I tried to tell them to cancel my order and they sent me a shipping lable notification a min later as to say its too late!

Just snagged 9 myself once I saw your post. 6 86cfm and 3 114cfm avg price of only $6.21 a fan. I really wish I could justify buying more of them at this price.

Well, both of my orders shipped yesterday. Should be here Friday. Hopefully I get it all. It's worrisome that I won't know until I open the boxes.

Also, there's not much left. So many blank pages.

Just snagged 9 myself once I saw your post. 6 86cfm and 3 114cfm avg price of only $6.21 a fan. I really wish I could justify buying more of them at this price.

Yeah, its really an incredible price for fans that will still be running 10-20 years down the road.:p

Well, both of my orders shipped yesterday. Should be here Friday. Hopefully I get it all. It's worrisome that I won't know until I open the boxes.

Also, there's not much left. So many blank pages.

You can call them or email them asking for a invoice to see what items you ordered actually shipped.

i mad an order eailer and so far i only got one email form them they haven't charged my card yet is this the way it works?

5787 Panaflo FBA12G12M1BX 120x38mm, 3PIN, 86CFM, 36dBA • SleeveFan: 9000-0 NO SLEEVE 8 $8.50 $68.00

Subtotal: 8 $68.00
50% Discount: ($34.00)
Shipping: UPS Ground: $13.55
TOTAL: $47.55

Shipping went up $1 to get 8 fans versus 4 for me.

Damn you ! you found my fans :p Ah well mine will be here Thursday :p:D
Really its 3 day shipping to me and its a little over 1 dollar a pound shipping

51040U Swiftech MCX159-CU Universal Chipset Cooler • 40mm FAN: 9000-0 No Option 1 $19.95 $19.95

spitfire-50999 Thermalright Spitfire VGA Cooler 1 $58.99 $58.99

• 120mm FAN: 9000-0 NO FAN OPTION 1 $0.00 $0.00
• 140mm FAN: 9000-0 NO FAN OPTION 1 $0.00 $0.00
51040U Swiftech MCX159-CU Universal Chipset Cooler 1 $19.95 $19.95

• 40mm FAN: 56030-Q Everflow R124020BM 40mm 1 $7.99 $7.99

alumina-adhesive-50230 Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive 5g AATA-5G 1 $6.99 $6.99

5787 Panaflo FBA12G12M1BX 120x38mm, 3PIN, 86CFM, 36dBA • SleeveFan: 9000-0 NO SLEEVE 15 $8.50 $127.50

5774 Panaflo/NMB-MA FBA08A12L-1BX 80x25mm, 3PIN, 24CFM, 21dBA • SleeveFan: 9000-0 NO SLEEVE 10 $4.95 $49.50

Subtotal: 29 $290.87
50% Discount: ($145.44)
Shipping: UPS Ground: $15.97
TOTAL: $161.40

They will send an email telling you the order shipped and provide a tracking number.

Well, so much for my order of fans. Just got an email that they were out of them so they cancelled my order. Time to check the credit card to make sure I wasn't charged.

i mad an order eailer and so far i only got one email form them they haven't charged my card yet is this the way it works?

When is "earlier?" It depends on when and what you ordered I am sure but, at this point, I wouldn't count on the order working out. I placed my order on Saturday or Sunday and was just told (a few hours ago) that they were actually out of the fans I ordered and thus they were canceling the order.

For my order, it looks like they processed the order, shipped it THEN billed me. Which helps since they cancelled the toolkit i ordered and the temperature sensor.

Back