CrazyPC Going Out of Business Sale

Wait, I take it back, the Corsair H50 is on "Sale."

Yet it is still somehow more expensive than it is on Newegg...

Sucks, because this was the only place I could get free next day shipping paying for standard shipping. They're in Michigan. I'd like to see some deals. Maybe I'll email them with some offers on stuff :D

There local to me and its sad.. I bought my first ever water cooling setup from them prob over 10 years ago! Drove out there in a hurry before they closed on a Friday in traffic.. 45 min drive easy. Prob spent like $400 on Aluminum parts hehe. Cheap rads.. lets just say that system didnt last very long as i didnt know what i was doing then :)

Was'nt even a year ago that i made a simular run out to there shop for a crimping tool i needed to make some custom power lines for a new custom build.

Too bad i really dont need anything atm.. but i may need some odds and ends for a computer i'm building for my old Father and brother-in law.

hate to see them go... one of my go to places to check out case modding gear for the last 6 or 7 years... but their shipping prices to CA were freaking ridiculous.. that killed it for me... but I did but some things there..

they haven't been doing so good latterly i guess, but yeah, i remember buying from them many years ago and they had some great case moding stuff.

hate to see them go... one of my go to places to check out case modding gear for the last 6 or 7 years... but their shipping prices to CA were freaking ridiculous.. that killed it for me... but I did but some things there..

I used to use them for cables and things like that back in the late 90's early 2000's. After a bunch of other sites went up Crazy PC seemed less and less competitive price wise.

I used to use them for cables and things like that back in the late 90's early 2000's. After a bunch of other sites went up Crazy PC seemed less and less competitive price wise.

...and their site looks like they went back to 1994 to ask a 13 year-old girl to design it just like her trapper keeper.

I did pick up a couple rads they had on sale, if I remember.

lol... I kind of liked the old school look of the site... I dunno... maybe just for nostalgia reasons... I bought tubing and ram sinks, a north bridge cooler and some other fans from them... definitely not competitive in the pricing game for most stuff but sometimes they just had the thing I wanted at the time so I used them.

There are some really good deals on fans. I may have to pick up a few $10 S-flex or $11 Gentle Typhoons or $8.50 Panaflo H1a.

crazypc used to have some real oddities on case modding gear...so i would buy from them because they couldn't be found elsewhere. somewhere along the line modding supplies became sparse overall, i guess the age of custom mod pc's has worn down to the hardest of hardcore (from scratch case mods) or buying pre modded. that said their prices were incredibly unattractive and their shipping was downright brutal, 8 bucks to ship me something that weighed less than a pound...pass.

still sad to see them go. but its becoming a bit of an adapt or die thing....and damnit someone needs to pick up the slack on those old oddball casemod supplies, i can't find most of what i'm looking for anymore.

Is this the second or thrid time they've had a "going out of buisness" sale in the last year or so? Sounds very fimiliar... but perhaps I'm thinking of another company.

Noctua D14 is under $70. Seems like a decent deal, no?

damn, that place is literally 4 minutes from where I work... I used to buy fan's and heat-sinks and thermal paste from there.

CrazyPC rocks! Sucks to see then go under :/

IMO better than half the other crap shops like FrozenCPU etc.

Flame away!!!!

Thermalright Archon $65 & VenomousX $50 Can't beat those prices. I'm real tempted to buy VenomousX but it's going to hit my ram. Too bad they're going out of business, they have good stuff, service & prices.

Last time I bought from crazypc was back in 2002 when everyone had the huge chieftec cases. They carried all kinds of mod supplies that would be considered by most to be tacky now.

Hate to see them go. Just like large byoc lan parties, mod shops are disappearing too.

Yeah they are a bit of a niche site but times are tough, money is tight, & the rent is due. Gonna miss them because a little competition & different selection is always a good thing for the consumer.

That's too bad, they got my current Lian-Li PC-7B to me cheaper than Newegg at the time and WITH a window. I wish I had more money to blow to buy some stuff, sad to see another MI retailer closing the doors. I got my case in two days; benefits of an in-state retailer. :(

I really need just one fan.... price is good but shipping is more than the fan.

damn, that place is literally 4 minutes from where I work... I used to buy fan's and heat-sinks and thermal paste from there.

:eek: Literally 2 minutes away fromt me at home.(Wolverine Lake) WoW. Just wow. I use to run in there alot. Another business in this area down. :(

Is this the second or thrid time they've had a "going out of buisness" sale in the last year or so? Sounds very fimiliar... but perhaps I'm thinking of another company.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Perhaps I'm getting CrazyPC mixed up with Xoxide..

Man bought stuff from them a long time ago, they were good for niche stuff, but their prices never were very competitive.

Hmm. they have OCZ Agility 2 60 GB for $115 with a flat $7 shipping rate. C'mon price drops, daddy needs another SSD :p

Man i really feel guilty now, i bought fan grills somwhere else. Crazypc goes way back

I remember buying Kingmax DDR Ram from these guys years ago when the AMD Athlon XP first came out. Too bad I had to keep sending those sticks back and forth. Crazy PC must have gotten a bad batch, and their RMA process wasn't exactly the best :(

Back