Crazy Idea: Does Apple make iTunes for windows slow on purpose?

For reasons which are unknown to me, I don't entirely trust your objective evaluation of the installer :)
Regardless, the point still stands that you were wrong...
Apple installs shit without user consent. End of story.

I've never claimed that OS X doesn't crash.
Obviously there's no way anyone can conclusively prove either way, so let's just drop this point. Your experience might differ, but there's many on here that have similar stories to mine in regards to Apple's stuff not "just working".

and lacks the iPod touch's massive application library.
Yea, cuz that's so important in a Digital AUDIO PLAYER. :rolleyes:
If you want support for applications, get an iPod Touch and leave us all the hell alone about it. If you want something that plays music, does it well, and is very intuitive and most importantly: DOESN'T USE ITUNES, then get a Zune HD.

As for that last post: nicky picky stuff. Every person in the world could pick product _____ and compile a list exactly like that. Why? 6 Billion people on earth all have individual desires and you can't please everyone. With the huge adoption rate of Zune HD it's very clear, however, that Microsoft has created a device that the public strongly desires.

Not saying they never did. They've since taken this down, but there's plenty of blogs that have a cached copy. Their initial response was one of typical Apple arrogance:
As you might imagine, we are upset at Windows for not being more hardy against such viruses.

Obviously there's no way anyone can conclusively prove either way, so let's just drop this point.
Fair enough.

Yea, cuz that's so important in a Digital AUDIO PLAYER. If you want support for applications, get an iPod Touch and leave us all the hell alone about it.
I never told anyone to go buy an iPod touch, nor did I claim that I wanted an iPod touch (I have an iPhone, after all). I bought the Zune, not because it's the "best DAP known to man" (your words), but because I wanted the Zune. That doesn't make it a perfect PMP.

If you don't want people to disagree with the comments you make (in a very respectful manner, I might add), don't make such comments that seem designed to welcome disagreement.

If you want something that plays music, does it well, and is very intuitive and most importantly: DOESN'T USE ITUNES, then get a Zune HD.
Agree. I looked at a number of other PMPs before deciding on the Zune.

As for that last post: nicky picky stuff.
He had asked, Techie. I merely responded.

You know what...I retract my statement about the Zune software being "fairly nice":

Thanks, Microsoft.

You know what...I retract my statement about the Zune software being "fairly nice":

Thanks, Microsoft.

You don't even want to open that bag of goodies. I have plenty of shit things iTunes has done over the years as well after using it for as long as I have.

Back