Cramer’s lightning round: Micron Tech is the one chipmaker everyone hates

1600093079305.png

WTF are you posting a pointless Stock Manipulation Jim Cramer clickbait article for?

Does he have any actual accusations that I don't already jknow?

We already knew Micron said it was going to have a shit year back in June, due to poor memory demand.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...n-adds-to-year-of-memory-chip-woes-2019-06-24

You can't magically make a memory maker look good when the market crashes (PCs are selling, but cell phones are down), but Jim Cramer suddenly pretends he has some shit-hot news 3 months after the rest of the market already acknowledged it :rolleyes:

The GDDR6X release should pump some blood into Micron's veins, as they have an exclusive on the tech. But nothing like that is gooing to make-up for the volume losses from cell phones this year. Even flash makers are having to scrape to get-by.

WTF are you posting a pointless Stock Manipulation Jim Cramer clickbait article for?

Does he have any actual accusations that I don't already jknow?

We already knew Micron said it was going to have a shit year back in June, due to poor memory demand.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...n-adds-to-year-of-memory-chip-woes-2019-06-24

You can't magically make a memory maker look good when the market crashes (PCs are selling, but cell phones are down), but Jim Cramer suddenly pretends he has some shit-hot news 3 months after the rest of the market already acknowledged it :rolleyes:

The GDDR6X release should pump some blood into Micron's veins, as they have an exclusive on the tech. But nothing like that is gooing to make-up for the volume losses from cell phones this year.

i had the article post evaluated for proper news, and it was accepted

i had the article post evaluated for proper news, and it was accepted

That doesn't mean he offers any real news the world + dog didn't already know months ago. If you are using him for your investment advice, you're doing it wrong.

That doesn't mean he offers any real news the world + dog didn't already know months ago. If you are using him for your investment advice, you're doing it wrong.

well what are you using then? if i may ask that is

I get most of my financial news from zerohedge.com
It's not quite as good as it once was but it's light years ahead of cnbc and Jim Kramer.

I get most of my financial news from zerohedge.com
It's not quite as good as it once was but it's light years ahead of cnbc and Jim Kramer.
In other words, he is all in on gold and silver miners (where everyone should be). ;) Stay the heck away from the stock market. It doesn't even keep up with inflation. Gold has outpaced the market by >2.5x over the last 20 years. Look at what physical silver did after the 2008 crash...

Micron is one of the last American companies. Remember selling their stuff 20+ years ago in CompUSA. They've always been rock solid, in my book. Crucial memory generally a great value.

Microns growth has been zero. They can't magically sell more memory every year, yoy, when demand is constant. Shit gets old, it gets replaced, they sell memory, year in and year out.

Microns growth has been zero. They can't magically sell more memory every year, yoy, when demand is constant. Shit gets old, it gets replaced, they sell memory, year in and year out.

A stable buisness model is a nice thing to have right now

Back