Craigslist sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cataulin

[H]ard|Gawd
Are they all assholes? Sure I approached a seller about a Asus X99-A Motherboard motherboard (a slow purchase side build I want) and asked for some simple pictures of it in the box( I didn't ask him to unseal just take some legit pictures). He's been standoffish since the start which I understand but when I asked for the pictures he seemed to get really pissed. Is this normal? Did I start off wrong by introducing myself and mentioning that I'm about 100 miles away(Chesapeake to Richmond) and was interested if he was willing to ship? Seems like my area craigslist is crap about pc parts or they sell within the hour of posting so Im forced to go outside my area. How should I approach sellers like this?

there its a lot of bad apples, and good ones too. but you need dig.

99% suck. I have a laptop on sale right now and just get the spam scammers. "Will you take a certified check?" No I will not, take your fake ass check some place else.

1% are the ones that are willing to work with you and are pleasant when you meet them to do an exchange.

Thanks guys. Whats odd is his first real reply was "mail me a certified check/money order". it put me off immediately. I understand being skeptical but to be an total ass when someone isnt showing signs of scammer is another thing totally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back