Craigslist Ad of the Day

I read it laughing then saw it was in kcmo.. That by me. I had my truck and chain ready for my free bj.....adds gone
It's not a big area on the map. Just drive the few blocks until you find the car and ring the bell. :D You might want to get some cheap antibiotics at the petsmart at Ward Parkway on the way over.

It's not a big area on the map. Just drive the few blocks until you find the car and ring the bell. :D You might want to get some cheap antibiotics at the petsmart at Ward Parkway on the way over.
...antibiotics at the Petsmart...
That sounds about like the caliber of bacteria this chick is carrying. Bacteria so bad that only dogs carry them.

LMFAO.

I'm gonna go by it this weekend and see if the car is still there. I can't believe she hasn't called Pick n' Pull to tow it away for free yet. They might even give her $20 for the steel scrap it's worth. I had them tow away a 96 Mercury that was dead and they gave me $125 for it.

Last edited:
I'm confident that the car looks better and is in better condition than "Kelly".

It's been a while since we've run across a Craigslist ad like this. Thanks to the internet, where anyone with a computer can post anything they want, we get ads like this. The original post has been flagged for removal but screenshots live forever:

I'm glad you & Kyle make shit up like this sometimes just to entertain us. That's part of what keeps me cumming back.

Idiot, just call the scrap metal dealer. They'd have that thing hauled away before lunch. Around here all you need to do is put out anything made of metal and it disappears post haste.
Seriously man lets not talk about it. It's not like I followed up on the listing.

On a side note I have a 86 Chevette sitting outside my house and if someone wants to come pick it up there are added benefits!

Release the e-brake, light it on fire, and let it roll on down the road...

Back