Craigslist Ad of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
We don't get many Craigslist stories around here anymore after they closed up the adult section but every now and again a promising ad pops up. Here's a screenshot in case the ad gets pulled.

Tobias-Funke-business-card.jpg

Whats the different between normal anal and ridiculous anal? normal anal just a penis in the ass, ridiculous is a base ball shoved up there with a bat?

Whats the different between normal anal and ridiculous anal? normal anal just a penis in the ass, ridiculous is a base ball shoved up there with a bat?

I don't think a base ball is ridiculous enough. Maybe a bowling 16lb ball and a few pins?

I figured something along the lines of Moto said, but the surface of said dildo should be extremely spikey. Small spikes, but sharp enough to cut a diamond.

Maybe you have to have a big ass so you can take all the shit the boss shoves at ya.

actually i'd like a job like that. not the anal part of course, but the massive data crunching aspects.

actually i'd like a job like that. not the anal part of course, but the massive data crunching aspects.

Same here, but I wouldn't want to work at a place that would write such a bad advertisment. It seems to be some high school drop outs in a basement or something.

The management is also pretty loose, so you’ll need to be able to keep yourself on task and make decisions that you wouldn’t have to in a big company.
Well after that much ridiculous anal, I would bet they would be. :eek:

It's in Scottsdale where all the "Rich" People are in metro Phx. IF you consider rich to mean that all those shiny objects you "own" have a huge bank note attached to them and you're so cash poor that you have to charge your slurpee on your AMEX card.

Scottsdale Airpark is surrounded by stripmall office suites, a few converted hangars and some overpriced low rise commercial buildings surrounding a two bit municipal airport landlocked by 30 year old subdivisions.

That said, it's Arizona so translate all those "requirements" to mean they want to own you but not pay you worth crap. Mostly because paying you what you're worth would cut into their lease payment on their BMW crossover. Don't be surprised if you miss a few paychecks for the same reason or find the doors padlocked when you show up for work one day.

Besides, an employment ad on Craigslist? What, they're too cheap for a newspaper ad?

Ah but it's Scottsdale, all for ME and none for YOU!

I saw a movie where one of the, err stars, sat down, a considerable way, on one of the orange safety cones places put by spills so no one slips and falls. IMO much more of a challenge then a base ball bat.

Sounds like a nice job, that is the one in the posting, not the safety cone thing. Wish I were qualified with the c++ experience. Being the smartest person in the room, for the most part, was the only qualification I could really say for sure I had from the list. :)

Well I can tell you one thing by looking at that picture....

The guy looking for a job on craigslist does not have much tech skill for that job... he uses Internet Explorer, FFS! :rolleyes:

It's in Scottsdale where all the "Rich" People are in metro Phx. IF you consider rich to mean that all those shiny objects you "own" have a huge bank note attached to them and you're so cash poor that you have to charge your slurpee on your AMEX card.

Scottsdale Airpark is surrounded by stripmall office suites, a few converted hangars and some overpriced low rise commercial buildings surrounding a two bit municipal airport landlocked by 30 year old subdivisions.

That said, it's Arizona so translate all those "requirements" to mean they want to own you but not pay you worth crap. Mostly because paying you what you're worth would cut into their lease payment on their BMW crossover. Don't be surprised if you miss a few paychecks for the same reason or find the doors padlocked when you show up for work one day.

Besides, an employment ad on Craigslist? What, they're too cheap for a newspaper ad?

Ah but it's Scottsdale, all for ME and none for YOU!

Who reads the news paper? Most people are going to post job openings on various online media outlets as that is where people look now adays.

Back